It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
They are Ancient according to all sources. But are they really so alien ? Or have they been with us right here all along ? The show will often describe them as Gods. And in it's obvious bias hardly ever touch on another theory that is just as valid as any. It even makes more sense then any of the others if we simply consider the scriptures that have told ua about what these beings are, for hundreds if not thousands of years. That they are indeed fooling mankind and leading him straight to friggen hell.

We are fed the lies everyday thru the media. And what I believe very simply, they are what we have been warned about, the whole way thru from the beginning. Just the fact that this is a high probability that deserves mentioning just as much as any of the other theories. Yet is hardly even mentioned at all, even when the show is running out of topics ? Is like a giant neon sign saying to me, Randy ! you couldn't be more correct
in your deductions.

So If you choose to believe lies over what God gives ample warning against and if for warned is for armed. Why trust ? I see so many people making a huge mistake that will someday come crushing down upon them.
Please look at what is really going on with an open mind people ? Before you are crushed under the wieght of your own damned ignorance.

From Satans Counterfiets

This page discusses the resurrection of the dead, or rapture, in conjunction with satan's plan to prevent this from occuring. Satan and his rebel angels will not just sit by and watch God redeem the faithful, elevating mortal man to the position previously held by satan himself and his angels. Satan's plan involves deceiving humans into accepting aliens and ufos, and a global religion based on the occult which will pave the way for antichrist. The main focus of this deception will be to convince humans that the Bible was wrong -- that life evolved on other planets and that these "alien space brothers" perhaps were the ones who created humans ... and the Bible was just a primitive misinterpretation of alien and ufo encounters.

I copied and pasted this without quoting it, to make it easier to read. Here be the source.

This is quite long and I don't blame anyone if they do not watch it. But I'm posting it because I think everyone should have this seeded in the back of their minds at least. As it is in the front of mine. Watch if you choose.

Here's a shorter vid that presents what I'm getting perfectly. Just ignore the part about the footage that was allegedly destroyed.
edit on 26-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Jun 1 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+1 more 
posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Whatever some guy claims he has been filming them for three months and then says he had to destroy them.
Riiiight, thats because there most likely never was any video.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I have never seen these vids before, and just a tad disappointed he deleted the footage, but I also can say I have seen demons and satan before and what he says about them is definitely true..

If people were really being attacked by these hells minions just from watching the footage, then maybe it is better he got rid of them, I'm not sure though..

Sometimes a person getting attacked by these things is a good thing, so they will see and know it is very real and they will call for the correct help they need.. This actually happens A LOT already.. I think he might have done the wrong thing by destroying the footage, but it's hard to say...

I have seen legions of hells angels all looking at me and sneering their hatred, I could hear them telepathically telling me they were going to get me and do this, and that, etc, etc.. They of course used the most foul language possible in english to describe things..

I told them all off by telling them their souls would be cast into an eternal lake of fire, and they really got pissed and screamed out loud and all scattered into the wind right before my eyes..

This is the real deal, and pretty soon people will know more and more, (to their personal horror I might add),

Don't wait until it is too late to discover the correct course of action for yourselves... Be honest with yourselves, ask yourself if what you believe is really true or not. Don't just follow what you hope to be true or not..

Pride is what stops many from allowing the truth in.. If you cling to a strong belief and also strengthen that belief with stubborness and pride, it is probably not the truth...

Today's philosophy lecture

Added: on a side note, I think if there are evil aliens out there, there are probably some good ones too.. I am pretty sure that not all the critters visiting us are all bad..
edit on 26-5-2012 by alienreality because: eta

+11 more 
posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Randy Buddy..!

The main focus of this deception will be to convince humans that the Bible was wrong -- that life evolved on other planets and that these "alien space brothers" perhaps were the ones who created humans ... and the Bible was just a primitive misinterpretation of alien and ufo encounters.

Even without the alien angle, the bible is still full of more holes that a slice of swiss cheese..!

But, with that said, if Lucifer Buddy actually did exist, the alien angle would be a a good play; but then again, I'm sure the aliens out there right now have their own ideological fallacies to deal with...probably have their own version of ATS as well.

Please look at what is really going on with an open mind people ?

Are you practicing what you preach mi amigo..?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

All interesting speculation as far as religious theories go, but shouldn't this be posted in the "Religion, Faith, Theology" section?

This is NOT the "God, Satan and Biblical Theories and Interpretation" section of the forum.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
for some reason its easier for some ppl to believe in aliens who fly here from light years away only to remain strangely standoffish than to believe in 'angels and demons'....

oh...it must be because aliens dont require a moral commitment.....angels and demons correlates to god and the bible and oooh we really dont wanna go there do we.......

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ratsinacage
for some reason its easier for some ppl to believe in aliens who fly here from light years away only to remain strangely standoffish than to believe in 'angels and demons'....

oh...it must be because aliens dont require a moral commitment.....angels and demons correlates to god and the bible and oooh we really dont wanna go there do we.......

No we don't. Because its just the gullible being herded around like sheep, "baaa... baaaa..." Believe this because I tell you to. baaa... baaaa....

And "moral commitment" has nothing to do with it.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ratsinacage

The way I see it, what was called angels, demons and fairies etc in the past are now being pawned off as space aliens from some other planet, and this is the bottom line, regardless of whether or not you believe in any of it.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
liberate yourself dont believe any of the nonsense. Aliens are too far away to visit and angels and demons are figments of your story tellers imaginations

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
in the first video they talk about how the BELIEF in Jesus is the deciding factor that gets them to leave well enough alone.

I have my issues with Christianity, so I am more willing to think that perhaps the belief in a higher power and appealing to is repellent to them.

I present to you Kurt Vonnegut's theory of Bokonism. The basic point of it is that if your belief system make you happy and a better person, then continue to follow it. en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 26-5-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Randyvs.....flaggs and a star......dead-on my good man
the name above all names will make them run.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

hi lobot....please refuse to be a victim....tell jesus you believe and He will direct your future like a good teacher
REFUSE TO BE A VICTIM.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It's also interesting that the Ancient Aliens guys will even go to the extent of talking about how these "aliens" called themselves "the watchers", just as it says in the Bible and in the Book of Enoch about the fallen angels......but of course, they don't mention that part.

It's obvious that their agenda is to do everything possible to sway people away from what the Bible says about this whole situation.

Call them whatever you want...."ancient aliens", "greys", "reptilians", "extra-terrestrials",....they're all part of the same pack, fallen angels and demons. The greatest deception of all time.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So If you choose to believe lies over what God gives ample warning against and if for warned is for armed. Why trust ? I see so many people making a huge mistake that will someday come crushing down upon them.
Please look at what is really going on with an open mind people ? Before you are crushed under the wieght of your own damned ignorance.

I have to ask....what strong evidence do YOU possess that completely counters the Ancient Aliens theory? And which God, exactly, is giving this dire warning? Discounting the mounds of ever growing evidence that Aliens were here, did interact with humanity, and did pose as Gods, now I would call that ignorant.
How do you respond?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I also can say I have seen demons and satan before and what he says about them is definitely true..

Try wearing a blessed pentagram. Scares them to death. I have a gun that can kill them too, and they know it. Just kidding, but tell me, how do you see non existent beings?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by randyvs

I have to ask....what strong evidence do YOU possess that completely counters the Ancient Aliens theory? And which God, exactly, is giving this dire warning? Discounting the mounds of ever growing evidence that Aliens were here, did interact with humanity, and did pose as Gods, now I would call that ignorant.
How do you respond?

I respond to that by stating that everything you just said is explained in the Bible. Call them "ancient aliens" if you want, that works, but their true definition is fallen angels.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I have not posted here on ATS for quite some time but, I feel compelled to stand shoulder to shoulder with randyvs concerning this matter. Since many here on ATS will not obey Jehovah, God and CHOOSE LIFE, I will not quote the Holy Scripture verbatim but, I will make my point clear. Satan's hierarchy consists Principalities, Powers, Rulers of the darkness of this World and Spirtual wickedness in high places. Satan is the the head honcho over his realm and he has a mirad of evil beings to deceive mankind into believing that they don't need any Jesus to save them. It is a lie. Jesus Christ, God's Son was crucified, was buried, was raised from the dead AND IS RETURNING! Aliens are not our brothers who seeded us here! That is a lie! "Aliens" are demonic beings here to usher into the lake of fire those who CHOOSE DEATH! The unbelieving are blind to the truth, so they believe the lie that Jesus cannot save and they will be damned!

THE FOOL HAS SAID IN HIS HEART, THERE IS NO GOD!

The return of the Son of God is nearer than what most think! A person cannot be saved by being a good deed doer! They MUST do what Romans 10:9,10 says because of John 3:16

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

reply to post by randyvs

How do you respond?

I respond to that by stating that everything you just said is explained in the Bible. Call them "ancient aliens" if you want, that works, but their true definition is fallen angels.

The propagandists likes to use the term "alien" because in our modern society they know the majority will associate the term with a biological entity from space, which is the gist of the deception when you boil it down. Had they used the term "angels" or "demons", it wouldn't have the same result because the majority have also been conditioned to not take what is said about it in the bible and other book religions seriously. Its just "entertainment" and "fairy tales", yet they'll more than willingly believe in the rubbish spouted by the ancient astronaut theorists, which you can say is due entirely to two factors, willful ignorance and the science fiction propaganda from Hollywood. Basically, they are playing word games with the public, based on psycho-linguistics. They understand our psychology perfectly.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

Religious DOGMA for quacks who can't think for themselves.
This isn't the "Shove your quack religion down everyone's throats" section of the forum. LOL

One day, at band camp, we were telling ghost stories, and, and...
We all got abducted by scary aliens!!!
But luckily, I had some holy water and a crucifix and, and
I showed that to the aliens, and, and
And they all melted! Just like the witch in the wizard of Oz.

I swear, it REALLY happened, honest.

edit on 26-5-2012 by bluestreak53 because: added real true story, its really, really true, honest

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

reply to post by alienreality

I also can say I have seen demons and satan before and what he says about them is definitely true..

Try wearing a blessed pentagram. Scares them to death. I have a gun that can kill them too, and they know it. Just kidding, but tell me, how do you see non existent beings?

Non existent beings? Well, I can understand the emotional need to tell yourself they don't exist for sure, because what sane person would wish them to exist?

A lot of people have actually seen these things up close and personal.. It is something that when it happens to you, you instantly know that whatever you believed before that, is out the window.. all bets are off..

Once you see them looking at you and speaking to you, you will be doing a lot of apologizing to someone else you don't think exists.

I have seen that happen too.. It is actually pretty funny how fast someone wets their pants and admits they were so very wrong afterall...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join