It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IED's Phoenix, AZ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
3 people have been injured so far in an apparent string of attacks involving bombs hidden in flashlights. No one was seriously injured but the idea that some guy is running around randomly placing explosives around the city is a bit troubling.. Even more troubling is that there is little awareness of this even on a local level. I'm sorry I don't have much information to offer, nobody does.
Has anyone here on ATS heard anything about this?

www.azfamily.com...

azdailysun.com...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I saw that on the news the last couple days. Soon the anti-terror squads will be all over Phoenix. Maybe Jano will come back home and use the opportunity to sling some propaganda.

This is going to end up being some high school kids with too much time on their hands.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Id bet they are FBI supplied! It seems they have the best terrorist bomb store in America...supplying bombs to people like the origonal Twin Towers bombers......And others.....Perhaps helping Tim Mc Viegh too......
Helping the Shoe bomber embark withpout passport maybe(somebody did) and other plots to stir up ordinary people into doing things they would never have done without FBI help.....gotta keep the fear going it helps them rule us......
The Goverment is no longer trustworthy.....simple as that..........
edit on 26-5-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Took the words right out of my mouth

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The feeling is growing stronger, every passing day, each crisis we have has a staged air about it.....either goverment or disaster capitalism all to make a buck and keep the dog and pony show alive.....
Even so called "norma"l peope are talking about it now.....nobody believes the propaganda anymore.....
They are just too scared to go against the Powers that be , yet, but it WILL come ....................
Truely i never thought id live long enough to take part in the peoples liberation of the world, but now i do have hope....
edit on 26-5-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Seems like an excuse to move in terrorist [fighting] squads.
Although, it does also seem like something my friends and I might have done in high school out of boredom (not to make a statement or hurt anyone.)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

In high school I used to make bombs out of shotgun shells and detonate them with an Estes rocket launch controller. I loved seeing the craters they blew in the Kansas dirt. I never tried to hurt anyone though. When I was prospecting the gas cavity pegmatites of Colorado for crystal gemstones, there were many times I wished for a fertilizer bomb to quickly move some rock.

I agree that this could be an FBI false flag operation. It is awfully simple in design and easy to make though. The FBI usually engages in much bigger and complicated bombs.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

it's only a matter of time the FBI or some other goon squad steps in.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I wouldn't put it past them given their record.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Can anyone en location fill us in by now?
Would be nice to get the inside scoop from phoenix via ats...............................

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I am alway forgetting my flashlight and leaving it some where and now I got to worry about the bomb squad blowing it up..

This is just sick. The first thing any one is going to do if they find a flashlight is turn it on to see if it works.
Flashlight bombs, what are crazy fools going to think up next?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DoctorMobius

Maybe the authorities are afraid of copycats.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

In phoenix, no frickin clue. Cops arent talking

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I think it's becuase the police department is working on cracking a big meth ring that continues to grow and the sheriff's are all busy playing cowboys and rounding up the Mexicans.

top topics

join