It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mothmans= afterlife human beings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Did anyone took that possibility? Since my terrible encounter with that being i passes like 5 years trying to discover what the hell "it" was and what the hell it wanted. I already saw many possibilites such as:

- Demon
- Elder God
- Alien
- Fallen Angel
- Djiin
- Extra Dimensional being
- Unknown creature (extremely unlike)
- Curse
- Some kind of god
- Robot/Android
- Hallucnation

And many other things. But did anyone took the possibilite of it being a dead human that camed to warn us? it would make a little more sense. Demons and angels in demonology are capble of teletransportation, extra sensorial perception and see the future. Could it bee a dead human that had a terrible life and reborned as the mothman? Or just another thing?

edit on 26-5-2012 by Frocharocha because: grammar erros.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frocharocha
- Fallen Angel

When a person dies, if their spirit is good it will reside in paradise alongside Jesus Christ until Judgement Day.

If the spirit is evil it will be imprisioned in a containment system surrounded by other lost spirits and negative entities. Mothmen are negative entities.

If the spirit is one of the rephaim then it is free from this containment system. However, they are used as slaves by the fallen angels to cause as much pain as possible to the people of this world in terms of war.
They possess non-christian humans.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I think the Mothman type entitys are linked to the reptilian royal line, im sure i read that somewhere.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Did anyone took that possibility? Since my terrible encounter with that being i passes like 5 years trying to discover what the hell "it" was and what the hell it wanted. I already saw many possibilites such as:

- Demon
- Elder God
- Alien
- Fallen Angel
- Djiin
- Extra Dimensional being
- Unknown creature (extremely unlike)
- Curse
- Some kind of god
- Robot/Android
- Hallucnation

And many other things. But did anyone took the possibilite of it being a dead human that camed to warn us? it would make a little more sense. Demons and angels in demonology are capble of teletransportation, extra sensorial perception and see the future. Could it bee a dead human that had a terrible life and reborned as the mothman? Or just another thing?

edit on 26-5-2012 by Frocharocha because: grammar erros.

bless your sweet little heart.
reading your posts always make me giggle.

as previously stated, the mothman is a negative entity. Nothing less, nothing more.

As far as what it wanted? Probably to scare you, in which case it obviously succeeded. Probably also to confuse you and/or attempt to draw your attention and efforts towards seeking to understand what you saw rather than seeking knowledge & understanding of God. Sort of like using a carrot to lead a donkey, except in this case, the "carrot" was a big, scary monster.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

What is the difference between rephaim and nephilim?

I thought neph were progeny of fallen & it was their disembodied souls that were to roam? Then the reph were part of the Emim, Anakim, and Zamzummim, all of whom were ancestors of the original nephilim?

Or am I totally mistaken and ill informed?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

The only thing i know about the nephilim is that they are our ancestors created by god from angels and humans.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The only thing i know about the nephilim is that they are our ancestors created by god from angels and humans.

um, no, that would be a negatory

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

First to answer the OP .. none of those since the Mothman does not exist.

Second, yes Nephalim are the byproduct of Angels and Humans.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

You people better NOT be serious!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
reply to post by Rapha
What is the difference between rephaim and nephilim?

The rephaim are an off-breed of the initial nephilim.

One distinct difference between the nephilim and the rephaim is that a rapha (plural:rephaim) has a geographical location of origin.

From personal experience, when a rapha reaches their place of origin its like absolute heaven on earth. The only perfect word to describe the experience is 'completion'.

The rephaim are often viewed as crows, cormorants and ravens. The film 'the Crow' shows how it is impossible to kill a rapha.

This is why it is believed that The Tower of London will fall once the ravens leave. Its a bit like evil spirits leaving a sinking ship. Once the ravens are gone, the old world order will be no more.

Nephil spirits (plural:nephilim) traverse this world on the spiritual plane searching for non-christians to enter via possession.
Rapha's enter into a un born child at time of conception.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I see the term 'Mothman' as referring to more than one entity.

Some witnesses reported seeing the traditional large winged humanoid, some reported a large humanoid with no wings, whilst others saw what appeared to be a large bird etc. Of course this is just in the Point Pleasant area in the 60's. There have been other similar sightings around the world, and they too have their variables, but also their similarities, for example the Cornish 'Owlman' in the UK bears a striking resemblance to the Mothman, but has a slightly different appearance to what the people in West Virginia were seeing.

I don't believe it is stated in the link below, but some of the main Owlman witnesses were girls who were menstruating at the time. There is the famous incident of Mothman chasing an ambulance which was carrying a consignment of human blood just outside Point Pleasant. There are the 'blood-drained' cattle mutilations on the Skinwalker ranch in Utah, where Mothman like entities, along with other cryptids, have been seen.....I would think maybe these beings, if they are indeed all related, are possibly responsible for the origins of our traditional/folk vampire legends?

en.wikipedia.org...

I personally go with the extra-dimensional theory. The Olwman was sighted near an old church, in many parts of the UK and Ireland these very old churches were actually built upon much older pagan sites of veneration(for various reasons which I won't go into here), these sites were frequently located on or near 'ley lines', areas where it was believed that powerful junctions in the Earth's natural energy grid could be accessed.....portals to the other-world?.....a place where cross-overs from other dimensions could occur maybe? There are also the mysterious prehistoric 'Indian Mounds' in West Virginia, not far from Point Pleasant, given that these early Native American sites were possibly also built in an area of 'geo-energy' significance, could there maybe be a correlation between the Mothman sightings in the 60's and the Owlman sightings in the 70's in this regards? I dunno, it's just part of my pet theory for the whole 'Mothman' enigma

People can speculate all they like, the answer is nobody really knows what Mothman is. I suggest you read John A Keel's book The Mothman Prophecies. Mr Keel was in Point Pleasant at the time of the sightings, he interviewed the witnesses, did a lot of leg work and dedicated a lot of his life to this subject.

edit on 27-5-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

"What is the difference between rephaim and nephilim? "

The difference is the former are fallen angels and the later are there offspring with human females.
edit on 27-5-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I should take that music wherever i go. XD

I see the term 'Mothman' as referring to more than one entity.

Some witnesses reported seeing the traditional large winged humanoid, some reported a large humanoid with no wings, whilst others saw what appeared to be a large bird etc. Of course this is just in the Point Pleasant area in the 60's. There have been other similar sightings around the world, and they too have their variables, but also their similarities, for example the Cornish 'Owlman' in the UK bears a striking resemblance to the Mothman, but has a slightly different appearance to what the people in West Virginia were seeing.

I don't believe it is stated in the link below, but some of the main Owlman witnesses were girls who were menstruating at the time. There is the famous incident of Mothman chasing an ambulance which was carrying a consignment of human blood just outside Point Pleasant. There are the 'blood-drained' cattle mutilations on the Skinwalker ranch in Utah, where Mothman like entities, along with other cryptids, have been seen.....I would think maybe these beings, if they are indeed all related, are possibly responsible for the origins of our traditional/folk vampire legends?

en.wikipedia.org...

I personally go with the extra-dimensional theory. The Olwman was sighted near an old church, in many parts of the UK and Ireland these very old churches were actually built upon much older pagan sites of veneration(for various reasons which I won't go into here), these sites were frequently located on or near 'ley lines', areas where it was believed that powerful junctions in the Earth's natural energy grid could be accessed.....portals to the other-world?.....a place where cross-overs from other dimensions could occur maybe? There are also the mysterious prehistoric 'Indian Mounds' in West Virginia, not far from Point Pleasant, given that these early Native American sites were possibly also built in an area of 'geo-energy' significance, could there maybe be a correlation between the Mothman sightings in the 60's and the Owlman sightings in the 70's in this regards? I dunno, it's just part of my pet theory for the whole 'Mothman' enigma

People can speculate all they like, the answer is nobody really knows what Mothman is. I suggest you read John A Keel's book The Mothman Prophecies. Mr Keel was in Point Pleasant at the time of the sightings, he interviewed the witnesses, did a lot of leg work and dedicated a lot of his life to this subject.

On my opinion, yeah, that one of the best possibilites on explain the origins of creatures like the Goat-Sucker, Dogmen and so on. I dind't read about the blood incident, thanks, i'm going to search about that.

top topics

join