It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Sphere Deflects Solar Eruption! May 25, 2012 - SunsFlare

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fylgje
It's amazing, whatever it is. At first, I thought that it may be a gas pocket or bubble, but the second that the flare hit it, it should have just went through it..... but it didn't. So that means it is solid. What solid matter could move so close to the sun without being affected by the suns gravity? This is one of the oddest things ever captured on video in space.

Gravity Bubble?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Hey, I gave you a star on that comment. I post things all the time on facebook and well you know...everyone is sleeping while real current events are happening.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

Yes. perhaps there isnt an object making the cavity. could not an object be outside this picture and manipulating the energy from afar?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
reply to post by iksose7

Hey, I gave you a star on that comment. I post things all the time on facebook and well you know...everyone is sleeping while real current events are happening.

Yes your right, everyone is asleep. I dont understand how people cant be interested in probably the most important subject of our time. Its just un-beleivable

Oh, and just to let you know, i didnt get one hit on Facebook...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Lots of people are talking about the sun and what is going on over there...there's should be something true!!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Well I have to wonder why this so called object has not been seen by the amateur sun watchers that have taken magnificent photos of the sun such as these....

If you look at these photoes, you see that they are brighter on the edges, than they are at the center. It's because what is used is a filter, to darken the center of the sun ... and then they are cropped, and enhanced to obtain their current phase.

What you know as light, is only a visual spectrum between 450 and 700 nm. Below and beyond that, there are waveforms that are "dark", but still existant.

It's not the visual spectrum, that is of interrest ... it's the non-visual spectrum, that is.

edit on 30/5/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It's been solved, it was indeed an alien spacecraft refueling by using the sun's hydrogen and helium gases.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
It's been solved, it was indeed an alien spacecraft refueling by using the sun's hydrogen and helium gases.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't know if your trolling or serious. That thread proves nothing. Sure a lot of these theories come together.
Doesn't mean their true. As far as I'm concerned no one has debunked this yet. I've read over 20+ documents each 100+ pages long since this thread, and can't find anything on deflections. I'm sure someone will come
along eventually and check this out. I was hoping Phage would give his opinion on this, as it may point me
in the right direction. Although I think I'm getting someone as of yesterday.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

So far, the only alternative explanations that make any sense are (1) coronal cavity and (2) dark matter tornado which deflected the solar eruption.

I don't necessarily subscribe to either theory but just thought these two theories might be something the experts should be riding on as suitable explanations.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

personally it's no big deal to me because it is just preaching to the choir. I already believe we are not alone and expect these kinds of things to be going on outside of my daily life. It is so clear to me now as I watch the nightly news most American public gets on their tv. I was convinced of this media bias and automatic cover-up mentality after watching how they've treated Ron Paul. They really do create the reality of many many people- this place notwithstanding. I imagine there is so much more going on around us right now we have no words for it. What we're talking about are the actual type I, II & III civilizations described in the Kardashev scale
en.wikipedia.org...

how can we expect to understand pretty much anything they are able to do? It's like if your dog actually could understand why you sit in front of a computer- he has no idea why you do what you do let alone what you are doing to begin with.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

in other words some sort of "field"? I liked what one person said that it was being caused by a ship not in view as if it was extracting energy. I have a video of a strange object hovering over water and the most intelligent comment was by someone who said it was caused by a ufo hovering higher up above where I recorded this object, sort of like I was recording a boat's wake but not the boat. actually I didn't see it when I was recording the scenery but the camera must have synched up visually with it seeing how it disappears and reappears in the video.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by djmarcone

yes absolutely the Kardashev scale! I love how the "experts" around here act like they know every possible thing there is to know about reality and are comfortable theorizing the non-existence of terrestrial aliens. There is no way they couldn't know everything about aliens here on Earth, because they know everything. It's laughable.

the debunkers are banking on the perspective of us being a small insignificant dot in a spiral arm of a mediocre galaxy of no interest to advanced beings, if they could find us to begin with. I'm putting my money on this being a galactic hot spot destination for advanced beings and being one for a long time relative to our existence on it.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Here we go again...another video showing swamp gas! Sorry man, I just couldn't help myself!

I'm hoping there is an alien race up there, and that they have shown up to help us. The way our sun has been acting lately, it seems we sure can use the help. If that's the case, I hope they will deflect any incoming meteors that threaten our planet. I'm sorry for not being able to remember on which site I seen it, but a few years ago I watched a video that claimed to show an e.t. craft following and breaking into smaller pieces, a large meteor that was about to strike us.
Thanks for the great video!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
What..you don't like the Federation? They do seem to help us a bit don't they?Of course this is speculation but it does fit their announced mission.Us.

What federation? If this is based on "channeled" messages, it's as factual as fairy tales, and I can expand on that.
The point is- you are not doing your mind a favor at all.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

the OP just over sensationalizes anything, with the majority of ATS users, thank god we still have some users who have their wits, and intellect!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by iWantToBeelieve

hahaha

that is THE op!!!
jesus christ on a bike thats funny
not being offensive
its just so funny
did you not realise who the OP was?

edit on 16-6-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It looks to me, when watching the 2nd video linked, with larger and slower frames, that the sphere is created by the flare, and the mass of gas/energy in the sphere somehow keeps the flare in check and bounces it back to the sun. Almost like an inertia or magnetic ball. Although the video isn't long enough, from what I can tell of the sphere, it just melts away aftwards.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

i knew it was the OP lol, was just replying to their original post.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by iWantToBeelieve

cool

on topic:
so i see no real explanation just a few theories as to what this is
and now the thread dies
theres no way this is a dust particle
edit on 17/6/2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/6/2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
just a guess but it looks like s ship that can handle the suns heat stopped a flare from erupting and leaving the sun maybe protecting the earth......of late there does seem to be a lot of activaty, this is just a thought but who knows eh?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join