It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Sphere Deflects Solar Eruption! May 25, 2012 - SunsFlare

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

stop thinking of things in the scope of our little dot of a solar system. do you really think a planet sized spacecraft isn't possible? or that a civilization advanced enough couldn't move a planet or use it as a vehicle if they wished to do so?

If I was cool enough to go exploring other solar systems I'd prefer to take a planet sized ship. Plenty of room to take all my stuff with me. You've seen the signs, "If you lived here you'd already be home by now."

Plus, I'd probably be from a type two civilization so the ship is probably "self illuminating" on the inside if you know what I mean.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by surewhynot
I have seen a few other videos of this phenomenon some and i personally have come to the conclusion that it could be nothing other than a dark matter asteroid.

1.It is not illuminated be reflected light from the sun.

2. Maintains a orbit aroun the sun that would incenerated most if not all celestial objects.

3.Is un affected by a coronal mass ejection.

Of course this is just a crack pot idea but here a link to a similar event (www.youtube.com...)

Well ill give you credit for thinking outside the box on that one.Dark matter is exotic particles or believed to be thats why we built the hadron collider we have all ready discovered new particles. The trick is figuring out which one makes the largest contribution to the mass of the universe.Now exotic matter doesnt hide in the corona or enter it for that matter. The corona is filled with plasma now this plasma is effected by magnetic lines.Now to try to simplify a little lets say these lines bow in and outward. Now when it bows out it draws plasma into the corona.But it can also push plasma away if it bows in the other direction appearing to us as a circle or hole as the plasma is deflected away.This is very simplified without going into crossing field lines etc but you get the idea.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Magnetic forces at work, not trying to save anyone but themselves necessarily.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I'm not much on physics, but because of the Sun's mass, it distorts spacetime, right?

That being the case, it could just be a "ripple" in the fabric of spacetime...not a black hole, but more like a dimple or pock mark...a localized impression.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

They are beings from a type "3 civilization." You are correct, they do harvest energy from other stars. It is the key, the resulting form of living from their evolution is probably be on a higher plane of, mind, spirit and density. Being able to move freely throughout the inbetween. Time is a figment of our imagination, before you know it thousands of years will pass, and YOU will still be "alive" somewhere, in some form always having a feeling of "recollection" as you stay in motion.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Puresk1lls
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

They are beings from a type "3 civilization." You are correct, they do harvest energy from other stars. It is the key, the resulting form of living from their evolution is probably be on a higher plane of, mind, spirit and density. Being able to move freely throughout the inbetween. Time is a figment of our imagination, before you know it thousands of years will pass, and YOU will still be "alive" somewhere, in some form always having a feeling of "recollection" as you stay in motion.

It's ok to speculate, but not to state stuff like this as fact. You can't prove it, so stop asserting it's a fact. The same goes for whoever has said it was "spritiual beings," "interdimensional beings," Nephilim, aliens or whatever else.

Since NONE of those things have been proven real scientifically (except MAYBE Nephilim, in terms of giants stated in the bible and found in the mideast as remains (arguably found) - but they're bound to the Earth), none of these creatures are real until scientifically proven to be such.
edit on 28-5-2012 by joesomebody because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
There's some document. Read it on another site. And it says that CHEMTRAILS are used to undo the Global Warming we're causing.
Protecting our atmosphere or something.

Makes sense. If there's no global warming, we'll keep driving (although most would drive anyways) and buying their oil...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Well I have to wonder why this so called object has not been seen by the amateur sun watchers that have taken magnificent photos of the sun such as these....

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.avertedimagination.com...

And yet this object is not seen by sun watchers that look at it daily, Wonder why that is?
edit on 28-5-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by novemberecho

And it says that CHEMTRAILS are used to undo the Global Warming we're causing.

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but chemtrails do not exist and therefore they aren't used for undoing anything especially Global Warming. Sorry....

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Maybe its just always on the blindside!!!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
If I could harvest energy from the Sun, I don't think I would want to alarm other civilizations of my presents.
Actually, if I could harvest energy from the Sun, I don't think any type of cloak, invisibility, immunization to
heat, cold, gamma rays, damage, and many more things like that would be hard to come by. Just saying...

I don't think invisibility is create-able. And I don't think they would know that we know about their presents.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by novemberecho

And it says that CHEMTRAILS are used to undo the Global Warming we're causing.

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but chemtrails do not exist and therefore they aren't used for undoing anything especially Global Warming. Sorry....

Tell that to the jets that spray that sh*t over my house all day long and all night and it hangs up there and spreads outwards and just hangs there. Every morning i leave for work i see them spraying stuff and the evidence left behind of them spraying at night. i can go out there at midnight-1 am in the morning and see them flying in giant circles spraying, so do not tell me they do not exist, because i know better.
edit on 28-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

What evidence do you have?

Have you taken air samples to prove they aren't normal contrails?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Y do we gotta know everything......

Because we are hardwired to ask questions and to question everything, even God. You are here to learn, if life gave you all the answers, then what kind of a test would it be?...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Watch out people........

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
reply to post by onehuman

Actually here is a NASA Explanation for the one in March, with my thread about the march one down below...

BUT that video there showing it deflecting a solar euruption.. Is that different or some thing. Can that be explained away by the NASA explanation in March?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-5-2012 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

It's the same thing. The magnetic structures on and in the Sun make all manner of strange shapes and structures. Nothing to see here.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Ive seen something like this...

bottom right side...

the flare seems to wrap around a sphere next to the sun..

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It's amazing, whatever it is. At first, I thought that it may be a gas pocket or bubble, but the second that the flare hit it, it should have just went through it..... but it didn't. So that means it is solid. What solid matter could move so close to the sun without being affected by the suns gravity? This is one of the oddest things ever captured on video in space.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
the star ship Enterprise - recharging it's lithium uhh actually i just made that up...hope that doesn't get back to the mibs.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Hmm interesting, anyone else finding they are being affected by the Sun's activity? I have noticed GPS and signal problems today here in the UK (A number of people have reported these).

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join