It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Sphere Deflects Solar Eruption! May 25, 2012 - SunsFlare

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Considering the sun is a massive atom crusher full of incandescent gas and volatile plasma, with magnetic activity we barely understand, jumping to UFO is a bit of a stretch IMO.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

We learn by observing and our curiosity gives us the ability to further our knowledge. We can learn something from this and apply what we have learned to something else if we have insight. What possible use can the observation of this phenomenon be used for in creating a product or theory that can be used by man somehow? Can energy be stored or transported on or within a sphere somehow? To grow we need an open mind.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
You know, I read an article that said that at the point where that old satellite(can't remember which one) was approaching the heliosphere there were a lot of bubble like energy forms it was sensing. I wonder if these bubbles and those bubbles are related, maybe they go out and accumulate on the heliosphere and help protect the solar system from the solar wind. Energy seems to have a mind of it's own doing some weird things automatically. Maybe there are more now because of an increase of the interstellar wind.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by DaRAGE

Yea but the guy in that video even said that when the CME erupts, it pushes the coronal cavity out with it.
In the OP video, it actually stops it and you can see the flare moving around the circumference of the cavity.

Exactly what i thought, this all makes me think we got duped by the NASA boffins brilliant explanation, maybe he was just pulling the wool

This could very well be the same object

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

Uh....what?
LOL

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoyBatty
Considering the sun is a massive atom crusher full of incandescent gas and volatile plasma, with magnetic activity we barely understand, jumping to UFO is a bit of a stretch IMO.

So what don't we know about the sun still then? just curious...

I don't see why people shouldn't be allowed to think it could possibly be a UFO, after all we don't know everything and anything is possible, limited thinking gets limited results, we need to keep an open mind and consider all options/theory's

I think its more than obvious its not actually part of the sun its self, its something next to it, an optical illusion maybe like the NASA filament explanation, but obviously something different this time as its not quite the same effect, what ever it is its certainly not part of the sun, so to say we barely understand the sun therefore its something to do with the sun and not a UFO because that's a massive stretch (for me) is just silly, because we actually know tons about the sun we just can't predict it that well, i think thats what you ment by we barely understand the sun, in which case this object has nothing what so ever about predicting the sun, whether that be sun spots etc etc etc

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Although it's a great video of whatever,
I'm with it being a gravity tornado of gas.
I think the angle was just right to create this effect.
The CME does appear to move around this giant "Orb".
But no spaceship or rogue planet is needed.
Like I said though, cool regardless.
Has anyone estimated how big that thing is?
It's freaking huge! Maybe 10 Jupiters' in size?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I have found in my experiences with hallucinogens that we are a part of an infinite chain of life. The claim 'such as is above, is the same as below' is very true. We could be looking at a galactic sperm attempting to enter the sun (egg). We cannot 'see' the sperm as it is not within the ROYGBIV spectrum. Patterns exist on every level of existence, and on every level time is interpreted differently.

Food for thought.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
What ever it is lets hope we are not its next destination.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoyBatty

You are playing with favor for the odds rather than against them.
Sure it is possible it could be a ufo, but the odds of it being that versus magnetism effects are minimal due to circumstances.

This is why I take it on a case by case basis, and due to the fact I don't actually know either way, I have to rely upon past knowledge to make reasonable decisions in the present.

I am happy that we are discussing the phenomena however because this kind of oddity is what gets people interested in trying to figure out new things we do not currently know anything about. So I see this as an overall historical improvement for the species. Right or wrong it's the pursuit of discussion that really matters, because in theory the stronger ideas will overwhelm the weaker ones eventually. I'd hope...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
What ever it is lets hope we are not its next destination.

Possible, but rather improbable.

But then again, the improbability machine may actually exist.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Can energy be stored or transported on or within a sphere somehow? To grow we need an open mind.

Sure, that is what stars are after all aren't they?

The energy is contained within some sort of magnetic field and the energy is held in a spherical shape. And it travels at high velocity around the galactic center.

All we have to do is learn how to replicate those processes, containment and fusion.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Its the second time these sight happen in a short period of time

first one was near the end of March

and now this one from 25 of May
even the most powerfull cloaked ships in the universe
cannot escape science ..like avoiding wave disturbation
and when the patern of the waves are disturb
it make the invisible object visible

One thing we are unable to determine with precision
is it really a 360 sphere or is it disk shaped
and its belly point directly to the sun to recharge the batteries

But this thing look bigger then the moon itself

Advancing to more a fatfetched though .. could it be Nibiru ?
we would need first to determine if this thing is really a sphere first
to advanced to that though

if it is not then this is one of those huge UFO
i remember about certain witness accounts discribing such huge mystery ship

one of the witness even came to this thread Luis J Soria

I don’t know if they will post my official name but it is SFC Luis John Soria, USA, Retired. I just open this ATS account to follow the story. I am more then happy to answer any questions,

Over my life time, I am 48 now, I believe my UFO count is up to nine now. One view during my junior high school days (1974 in San Antonio, Texas), one viewed in 1981 near Floresville, Texas, one set of lights followed a formation of helicopters I was flying in during my tour in Germany (1990 or 91) which I have a picture of that event; then, the 14th, 15th, and 16th of October, my son and I witness UFOs on each of those days near La Vernia and Stockdale, Texas, and then add the three different machines at Port Aransas, Texas.

And yes, bring on the debunkers, I'm ready to go!

Luis J. Soria

Texas witness estimates 'SUPER SHIP' was 7,500 feet long!,

If they have such big ships like the one from the witness account
they certainly have huge mothership to like the one displayed on the sun

Are they preparing something for the 21 december of 2012?
very plausible and they are signaling their coming with the strange sounds
that mysteriously knocks down fish and birds (ultra sound waves that only animal can hear?)

there could be so many theories to explain all of this
we only need to link the dots and discover the real truth about whats really happening and what will happen

The time of changes has come
No end of the world in sight
but a birth of a new world ... a better world

edit on 5/27/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

I have yet to find an honest NASA spokesman, and I've searched high and low. Most of the time, they refuse to even return phone calls or emails. Maybe they think the subject (Nibiru, Sun Spheres, etc) is nonsense and feel like it's not worth their time; or, maybe they are hiding something.

Funny, I get answers from them. And I post them here on ATS. And guess what? They get ignored. People that are into Nibiru and Sun Spheres don’t want to hear that it’s not refueling spaceships and stargates, but rather something mundane. There are explanations on the SOHO and Stereo websites for commonly seen objects and artifacts, but most folks can’t be bothered to research before screaming “Mothership.”

Well I have news for them: People are taking this seriously, a LOT of people. Some have even killed themselves for fear of what they think is coming, whether there is something coming or not - like the 16-year-old girl last week. I'm putting these "scientists" on notice: I'm going to hang every single death around their necks in an upcoming episode of my show.

I wonder if they will feel guilty?

Why should they? Nasa is not one doing the fearmongering. In fact they have done what they can to alleviate the fear.
Try: astrobiology.nasa.gov...

Ask an Astrobiologist has received more than 5000 questions about Nibiru and Doomsday 2012, with more than 400 answers posted. Please read a summary of the answers that have already been posted, view a video on these topics, use the search feature and read the FAQ’s before submitting questions on these topics.

Two new (March 2012) videos about the 2012 doomsday hoax:
David Morrison [www.youtube.com...]
Don Yeomans [www.youtube.com...]

NASA tried. Nobody wanted to hear it.

Put the blame where it belongs, on science illiterate idiots on the internet that thrive on doom and gloom and that can't be bothered to do five minutes worth of research.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
wow great find man,i dnt wut that is but there has been alot of activity around the sun this year so who know plz post and follow up news about this plz S&F 4u my friend

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I just did a summary of what folks think this is or is not and here is what I have so far:

- UFOs
- Nothing there
- swamp gas / Venus
- pocket of gas
- pressure differential mass
- giant space ship
- objects recharging / absorbing
- advanced extraterrestrial ship
- Filament cavity / channel
- inbound Nibiru
- not a spaceship
- natural phenomenon
- normal prominence
- something out of the ordinary
- materials from the sun, particles, flares
- old, lying satellite feedback
- Nibiru with an atmosphere
- magnetic distortion creating a vortex (later rejected in same hypothesis)
- rogue magnetically charged field
- dark star
- object positioned to block sun flares
- something gaining energy
- don't know but looks like a sphere
- distortion pocket from sun
- energy bubble as found in heliosphere
- optical illusion
- gravity gas tornado

looks as if there are a thousand and one theories but in reality no one really knows what this thing/phenomenon is.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Those things have already been explained. If I recall, they're magnetic or energetic in nature. They're a natural phenomena like ball lightning or whatever. It's above my head, but it's not a ufo.

Nature physics are very complex. It's understandable why people let their imagination carry them. And another thing to point out is that "sphere" is HUGEMONGOUS. When something gets so big and so far out of people's relative reality, as I stated, their imagination goes in all random directions.

Saying this thing is a (turkey) meatball is just as likely as a ET spaceship.

Chance of that is as likely as there being a spaghetti monster hiding in the sun.
edit on 27-5-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Thank you OP..Very interesting post.
Knowing that you'd be bombarded with criticism as soon as the slightest mention of UFO.
It really amazes me that people have such a hard time of thinking even a little bit outside of their safety zone.

These possibilities that seem incomprehensible at the moment, may very well become common knowledge in the very near future.
So many unimaginable developments in earths history were at one point laughable.....What Happened to With age comes wisdom??

As I've said before, I believe we are indeed being looked out for.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I would further state, from my opinion, this is a UFO.

This is an Unidentified Flying/floating Object of UNKNOWN origin.

Let me further state that I will not claim it to be a craft or aliens but it may just be an intelligent entity that harnesses/deflects energy from the sun.

Who knows? These things may have been near the sun for millennia but with improved technology we are now "seeing" them.

They may also be intelligent self-sustaining entities from other galaxies that need the energy from our sun for whatever purpose.

Think of it the same as having a bright night light outside and attracting flies, mosqitoes and bugs to the light source. These insects would not congregate around the light source had it not been there. Same with the sun,. It has or provides energy and as such, attracts entities that use/supply energy to it.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Optical illusion caused by the concavity of the coronal hole, synchronized with sparkling particles causing malfunctions in the CCD sensor of NASA spacecraft. Nothing to see here folks, move along or go back to sleep, the US government has everything under control and there's no such thing as planet sized alien spaceships using the Sun as stargate and gas-station. This is nothing but collective pareidolia.

edit on 5/27/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join