It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Sphere Deflects Solar Eruption! May 25, 2012 - SunsFlare

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I only saw the OP,

but if I had a guess, and this is in the assumption that it isn't just another hoax, it would seem that these objects we've seen of late near the sun are simply recharging. They seem to absorb the necessary energy, discharge the rest and then move on. As if the sun were a way station for space travel. Maybe that's why our planet is popular, because we have a proper charging source, our sun isn't worn out and ready to explode. Either way, just a hypothesis.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Yea but the guy in that video even said that when the CME erupts, it pushes the coronal cavity out with it.
In the OP video, it actually stops it and you can see the flare moving around the circumference of the cavity.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This whole "strange things have been happening around the Sun" is BS.

With that said, I don't know what this is.
I'm leaning along the lines of a phenomenon that happens rarely on the Sun;
we've probably seen it before but just never paid too much attention to it,
and when it reared its ugly head, we got a little exited and made it out to be
something its not.

On the other hand, (not being sarcastic or joking) it could be some type of advanced extraterrestrial technological ship.
Saying that would mean I'm crazy and a looney in the UFO community though, so best not to keep an open mind here.

Lets stray away from the topic really quick here.

If I could harvest energy from the Sun, I don't think I would want to alarm other civilizations of my presents.
Actually, if I could harvest energy from the Sun, I don't think any type of cloak, invisibility, immunization to
heat, cold, gamma rays, damage, and many more things like that would be hard to come by. Just saying...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
It is a filament cavity or a filament channel.

Filament cavity or channel

User iamlizzyb found this scientific paper, and credit goes to them. This is a similar object to the one recorded back on the 12th of this month.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

I skimmed through the document.
I didn't see anything in there having to do with deflections specifically.
Or am I missing something?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzraelBane
this looks like the same type of sphere that they caught on video in march I don't know what it was doing but the fact that it was sitting there for an extended period of time and then detaches and goes racing off is definitely odd to say the least

That was the first thing that came to my head when I saw this video. They are both clearly showing the same type of phenomena, a large black spherical object. NASA explained it away as some type of solar cavity and filament (that video was posted near the end of page 1 too)... yet in all the examples they showed I couldn't help but think none of them were as remarkable as the one in the video you posted. And now we have another video showing another so called cavity/filament of equal size and remarkability, just in the period of a few months... it seems to me like something extremely strange is happening on the Sun, whether this is a natural phenomena or not.
edit on 27-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
What the **** is that?! Inbound Nibiru!?
Ah space, you scary.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Here's Dutch Sinse take on it:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
In The Vastness Of Space Lurks a Killer:

Good Video

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
ever read arthur c. clarke's rama series? well in one of the books (i forget which one) the rama spacecraft sits near the sun to absorbs its energy & heat to power parts of the ship & to help the lifeforms inside the ship. something along those lines. not saying its a spaceship we're looking at here, could be anything, but no doubt something is there. ya never know though!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
was this one directed at earth ?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

This anomaly is very strange, but I think we can safely say that it is not a spaceship. If it was, it would be the size of Jupiter. That would be a tad ridicoulas. Unless the occupants are in fact giants, and to them, there sphere ship is about the size of a football field.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Incredible footage
i will post this of Facebook but its very unlikely anyone will take any notice as usual.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention OP

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titan25

This anomaly is very strange, but I think we can safely say that it is not a spaceship. If it was, it would be the size of Jupiter. That would be a tad ridicoulas. Unless the occupants are in fact giants, and to them, there sphere ship is about the size of a football field.

Well in theory that would not be impossible, consider how huge a difference our sun is to other stars and our planet is to other planets, not to mention gravity difference etc.
edit on 27-5-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Nice video.. like to know what it is! Also, nice music too!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Looks like some natural phenomenon to me.
You see videos of flares ejecting out the sun and arc back into the sun all the time and this seems no different.
I'm no expert on the suns activity but neither is anyone else.
But if you want to think its some kind of light deflecting spherical alien space ship larger than jupiter parking itself next to a star, be my guest.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by Titan25

Well in theory that would not be impossible, consider how huge a difference our sun is to other stars and our planet is to other planets, not to mention gravity difference etc.
edit on 27-5-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

I agree, in theory. But something that size would not go undetected by by all the astronomers around the world, unless..... It IS a planet sized sized spherical spaceship, inhabited by giants, and they can cloak the ship so we cannot directly observe it, except in the case of when it gets close to the sun to harvest its energy, it has to de-cloak itself. How's that? LMAO

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Not to piss on anyone's bonfire but the video in the OP just looks like a normal prominence.

Solar Prominences tend to fall back to the surface or form an arch

edit on 5/27/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/27/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I get the impression that this is not a solid object, since it doesn't appear to be illuminated by reflecting sunlight. So it seems more like a lack of something, like a void, in the surrounding matter. It could be a gas pocket itself, which would mean it is something with mass, but not solid. Maybe it has something to do with the pressure differentials or something...This seems more likely to me than a solid alien spaceship, which should reflect light being that close to the sun.

Why should it reflect anything at all, we have a technology now that will let objects remain invisible in the microwave spectrum, in 10-15 years time we will be able to hide objects in the visible spectrum.
If the iraqi video of a cloaked soldier is anything to go by, we can already manipulate light for camouflage.

I see the filament "Wrap" itself around a spherical object, in the same way a smoke ring hitting a ball wraps itself around an object.
The absence of a "visible" object does not mean that something physical is not there, The corona is affected by the passage of something through it, it is then shown to be a "Physical" something by the filaments inability to pass through it.

Something out of the ordinary, definitely.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I am objective and I think it is possible (and not certain) that ET beings may have come here. However, absolutely do not take these objects around the Sun as spaceships - it is clear they are materials from the Sun, particles, flares and such.

It is no secret that the Sun is to enter into a maximum in 2013 (if I am not misaken in the words used) as it was already known, so it is clear we will see such things and sometimes may affect the Earth if stronger.

So the possible threat comes from the Sun and not from asteroids. No asteroid is coming so close in the near years, at least not these next years, some are expected 2028-2029 but currently no secret planets or objects are flying towards the Earth.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join