It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Song Of Nature

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
A tidbit relating to my research on my harmonics theory...

All around in nature, I've noticed that every natural sound is a sort of note, like rough music. And I think that the various combinations of sounds and notes has an effect on our body and our minds. People go out to meditate among these sounds, or they go to sleep to them, or they use them in healing practices.

I believe nature itself sings to us.
edit on 26-5-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

that makes sense to me,i think it coincides with the fibionaci sequence,pi ect. ect.i mean why wouldn't it everything seems to be constructed patterns y wouldn't the sounds of nature go along with that,good post S&F

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Keep in mind that everything that changes the pressure in space filled with matter is making a sound... So in essence everything on earth that moves is making noise

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Yes nature has it's own orchestra in a sense, between environmental sounds and the plethora of creatures and insects, she makes quite the composer.
Speaking of nature singing, yesterday evening I was on the deck and heard these crazy chorus of birdsongs in the hedges. I was so intrigued I made a recording. A few times I whistled and one of the birds mocked me. 2:17
Anyway, I thought it was quite the little symphony.
Spec's Birdsongs

Peace,
spec
edit on 26-5-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thirdeye3spiral

Ever since I read the line "geometry is the expression of divinity" in one of Dan Brown's books, I have believed it. There are many things that can occur randomly...but such advanced mathematics cannot. It requires intelligence, a guiding hand. Otherwise, the odds are stacked against it. You cannot use divine math and not include the mathematical probabilities.

top topics

join