It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cropcircle - Uffington May 21st 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
All,

Last weekend (Sunday to be precise) I was alerted to the fact that there was a new crop circle near White Horse Hill, Uffington in the UK. As I have previously been to the Jellyfish Crop Circle 3 years ago, I thought i would go for a look.

Whilst, upon entering the crop circle, it did not feel as strange as the Jellyfish one did, there was some strange animal noises from a bird that i had not heard before. The noises sounded a bit like a parrot but cannot see how that would be based on the location.

The field of crops is rape seed and is very common in the UK. I could see no major damage to the crops leading into the field.

Here is a picture from up White Horse Hill -

flic.kr...

Here is me in the crop circle

And here is the pic of the crops that have been flattened

flic.kr...

Whilst I am not sure on the creator of this crop circle, it always amazes me and would welcome any comments on this.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Nice find and thanks for the pics...However...

You just don't look like a wild eyed, tin foil hat wearing conspiracy loving kinda guy.

I guess that maybe some of us don't fit the spec sheet from the Govt. as to what we should look like...

You're just another clean cut guy, standing in a field in the middle of a crop circle with a smile from ear to ear...How can that be strange?

Peace

SnF

edit on 26-5-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregandgemma

The crops appear to be growing very nicely in spite of poor weather forecasts that we were hearing about. In the close-up photo of the stalks, one bent one in the top centre area seems to be broken. My impression? The farmer was doing a happy dance while watching his crops grow. Peace.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Hi,

Agree that one appears to be broken, but looking closer, it appears freshly broken. I had got to the crop circle two days after it was reported (19th May) so if was like that when made, i would expect it to have darkened. There was two other people in the circle (they took the pic) so I imagine many people had been in.

In my opinion the crop that is broken, was broken more recent than the making of the circle.

Peace

Greg

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
How was the farmer in allowing people to check out the circle?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
i live in devon and i have been to avebury and surrounding area meany times over the last ten years, i have witnessed fake circles and real ones but what i notice the most is the whole felling of the entire area! ive never been able to put my finger on it! as to why i feel drawn to this place and happy when im there, for all you ufo people out there i have a video i would like to shere but i cant intill i do 20 posts.......i think thats right?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Its been awful cold and wet weather in the UK since March. Its finally got warm and dry enough for people to be staying out all night hoaxing crop circles in the fields again. Expect more in the following weeks.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It's a shame there is no aerial pic. One can't really see what it looks like.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The Cropcircleconnector site has a whole write-up on this circle! There are aeriel photos, field reports, etc. My first impression was that the edges were very rough and it didn't 'resonate' the way I would expect (it's a feeling/intuition thing - no science whatsoever!! ;-) So enjoy...

www.cropcircleconnector.com...[edi tby]edit on 26-5-2012 by AboveBoard because: I can't spell!! :-(

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Ahhh so it's the weather. The circles so far this year have been really underwhelming. I was starting to think all the old pros were taking the season off. It looks like only a few newbies are out there pressing on.

(Ashmead Break, Nr Hannington, Wiltshire. Reported 13th May)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
These circles are too easy to make so they could be man made. I just came up with a connection, provided that of this Australian girl hasn't taken these complex geometries from of the crop circles to make a fake story.

I find a relation between the complex figures on some crop circles and these described in the thread below

which according to her are messages from...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

OR she has taken the idea from the crop circles to make another bogus story existing in the field.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

I think one or two of the pros have taken some time off this year also.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Professional what? and WHO?

man cannot even come close to creating a true crop circle. boards on a string RRiiiiiiight

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Greg I think they spotted you. you made this circle didnt you..

from the crop circle connector.

There was no one else in the formation while I was there but after a while I noticed a man in black looking for a way in on the west side of the field,

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Please correct me if I am wrong, but was this subject not moved to the skunk works a few years back.
Don't get me wrong I love this subject and have spent many a visits to Whiltshire to view these amazing creations.

All I know is you can enter one pattern and feel nothing and then enter another and feel a strange energy or force. Ignoring all the technical debates and scientific matter from both sides, That is my indicator.

what it is I have not idea..... Just go and find out yourself....

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Hahah like it. By the time i got back to my car, I was practically yellow from the crops. I must say though that this did not have the same feel or skilled approach like the jelly fish one did.that looked very good and from the ariel pics i have seen, very slick.

There was an airplane circling the crop circle, a light aircraft so assume they were taking pics?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Nothing to add really.
the DNA crop circle was my last stop down that path.

The stems are not broken but stretched to the point of breaking thus those brown blisters. sort of like a Cauterized wound. also radiation levels up? lots of tiny bits of metal?
crop circles are amazing if you dig deep for your information... But ever since that old fart with his plank and 2 bits of rope i cannot even start down that again -.-

There is a video on the net, maybe even on youtube with 2 or 3 orbs actually caught drawing the circles...
and as i mentioned before the Human and Alien DNA circle

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

The jellyfish was an awesome sight, how it was made, who knows.

The crop was rape see. Very yellowy flower and distinctive smell. Makes your clothes go very yellow"!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

how it was made, who knows.

These guys know .... and they're telling .

new topics

top topics

active topics

join