It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Olympic 'Zion' picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Is it just me, or can anyone else see the word 'Zion' in this picture on the BBC website?:

The image comes from the BBC website and can be found at www.bbc.co.uk...

The olympic torch will be coming through Wales, UK soon. The picture takes you to the radio player for a live program about this.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

Yeah im not seeing it. is there anyway you can put it into paint and outline it or something to that effect?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hmmm! I can't say I can see it. I can see the person with the torch and then a few people behind him/her.

Are you seeing the word in the people behind the torch holder?

I've looked at this picture a few times now. Still nothing!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Nope, I dont see it.
But the day coincide with Tisha B'Av.

(Hebrew: תשעה באב‎ or ט׳ באב, "the Ninth of Av,") is an annual fast day in Judaism, named for the ninth day (Tisha) of the month of Av in the Hebrew calendar. The fast commemorates the destruction of both the First Temple and Second Temple in Jerusalem, which occurred about 655 years apart, but on the same Hebrew calendar date.[1] Although primarily meant to commemorate the destruction of the Temples, it is also considered appropriate to commemorate other Jewish tragedies that occurred on this day, most notably the expulsion of the Jews from Spain in 1492.[2] Accordingly, the day has been called the "saddest day in Jewish history"

Cute one eye mascot, Why 1 eye ?
edit on 26-5-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry
postimage.org...

Oh come on! That in NO WAY spells ZION!

You just wrote the word on some people and assumed it was that!

Sometimes the eye sees what you WANT it to see!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay

postimage.org...

Oh come on! That in NO WAY spells ZION!

You just wrote the word on some people and assumed it was that!

Sometimes the eye sees what you WANT it to see!

I didn't even see 'people' in the picture to begin with. Why can't anyone see 'ZION'? It is CLEARLY there!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

We saw what really was there ... i.e. People.

Don't get too rolled up into this, or you'll go crazy before the Olympics start!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

i think you would win more posters/respond mentioning about the one eye mascot, Tisha B'Av and Masonic/Christian/Judaic names around the site than this pic.

ooo nice pic (below yours)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
More obsessive zionist conspiracy rubbish ..... Lets come back in a years time, eh?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
More obsessive zionist conspiracy rubbish ..... Lets come back in a years time, eh?

We can come back sooner than that. Right after the Olympics

But then you'll get everyone saying, all hell was meant to break lose in the Olympics, but coz everyone predicted it, that's why now they have changed the doomsday to another date.

Oh the predictions never fail to show up!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Summed it up perfectly
Oh well, here's to 2013 and 2014 and .... I'm sure this'll be going on long after I die....

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
WOOHOO!!!! you have officially made something out of nothing!! It is getting really annoying seeing all of these fear mongers creating all of these ridiculous scenarios for the olympics. Im sure every two years a number of people come out of the wood work and declare that some kind of earth changing even will happen during the olympics. Is it so difficult to think that we are just preserving something that helps our world come together for a greater purpose then greed and money?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

postimage.org...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Sorry, all i see are people running, think it actually looks kinda cool

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Really good thing my kid wasn't in viewing distance when I clicked your link. XXX Warning next time please, or use Photobucket et al for image hosting ... :/

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Oh well, who cares anyway, I think I'll just watch it from the TV.
And even that maybe a rerun - not live.

Fearmonger episode 3: They will broadcast subliminal messages during the live, it will trigger the chemical in your brain, turning you into....zombies.

Suddenly, the only people alive are the ones in the stadium and those who wasnt watching it.
Yeah

new topics

top topics

join