It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream From God - There Will Be A Major Accident Tonight 5/26/2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The blog has a bunch of other predictions. Has predictions concerning an upcoming false flag attack at a football game, as well as a virus pandemic which will happen soon.

Today another prediction was made.
Cliffnotes:
1) Major accident will happen tonight 5/26
2) Will involve a social gathering of some sort
3) The accident may involve something happening to the building

Last night I had another dream. I will do my best to describe as much of it as I can. For those who follow this blog closely, I am still having problems keeping myself from sin. This is the reason the blog has not been updated as much in the past couple months. I am still in that rut that nasty mental rut I have been in lately. When I do mess up and sin, the dreams become quite vague. It is hard to remember all of the details.

Here is what I do remember: I was inside some sort of building with a lot of people. There was some sort of a social gathering. I was walking through the building looking out the windows trying to find a way out in the case of an emergency. I went into a room where I met a guest of this social gathering. He was standing next to a table that had food on it. The food was meant for the guests. I think he grabbed a piece of chocolate. I remember approaching him and telling him that there was going to be an “accident” tonight.

more...
johnthewitness.wordpress.com...
edit on 26-5-2012 by Helper39 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Helper39

Wow. Can this be any more generalized?
I am quite positive though that there WILL be an accident somewhere. Involving a building. Today. Tonight. Tomorrow. And the next day. And to those involved, it will be a major accident.

To the rest of the world, it will be insignificant.
This was a blog...I guess...about a dream. If I blogged all of my dreams, nvm...someone would find me and place me in a facility for the rest of my life.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Obviously its going to be a serious accident which makes national news. These sorts of accidents are rarely nationally reported.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

atleast your willing to put yourself out there to tell something you believe ...not many people would do that

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'm too lazy to research any track-record of this blogger.

Has he any notches scratched someplace accurately?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well my friend that is interesting, because I'm in Minnesota and me and my roommates were going to go to a christian gathering and got in a car accident which we are surprised we are still alive and had to go back. There will be a meeting tonight and hopefully that is not what your talking about. I have been getting into more contact with God and have been realizing how sinful this world is, and how every time I sin I feel ashamed. Do not worry my brother, because it says that those who believe have already been saved, in the bible it says to contact him daily and to have faith and God will not test you beyond your limits. I have a problem with worrying and forget that there is no point in worrying because it will not change anything, God has all our hairs counted. If you want to get in the word more contact me because one of my roommates had a life changing experience that has changed his life 180 degrees and I'm trying to set that very foundation, it is hard to start but once you get past that barrier the load is light and is easy to carry. Work in progress my friend, we are all a work in progress. Try not to delay.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Oh, right.....well then, ok.

Does this guy have a track record for accurate predictions?

He believes he is 'John the baptist' and is still struggling with 'sin' whilst he is being given prophetic dreams from God.

Is that right? We'll see I guess. Lots of accidents happen, daily, fairly big ones too, the news is full of them.

I guess the odds are with him. Very vague though as stated so Meh

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpedconsciousness

There will be a meeting tonight and hopefully that is not what your talking about. I have been getting into more contact with God and have been realizing how sinful this world is, and how every time I sin I feel ashamed.

I am sure you will be just fine. Please take a deep breath. This post you made gave me such a strange vibe that I had to reply. Almost sounds like you are very fearful of something.
Shame is a chemical reaction in the brain, that will keep you from doing things that make you feel uncomfortable.

And some people should not look to deep into this kind of prediction. Bad stuff happens everyday! The MSM just does not report on it, unless it serves their agenda. Yes a lot of People are going to die today.. Like yesterday, and tommorow..
Stop trying to freak people out OP

Its a fact of this day and age. Their are horrible accidents about 1 every hour. Even when you are sleeping.
Lets not forget to mention all the Wars that are going on we know about.
And the Black Wars, that are raging right now.
How many people where shot and killed in this world, in the time it took me to right all this? AS we sit here and type, and read, go about our days.
If you live in fear, that is all you will see.

Can I have some of that popcorn Xtrozero?
edit on 26-5-2012 by zysin5 because: Sits down next to Xtrozero.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Grabs a bowl of pop corn and waits....

2nd line

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
1) Major accident will happen tonight 5/26
2) Will involve a social gathering of some sort
3) The accident may involve something happening to the building

Well its Eurovision today...

Big social gathering and big building with lot of people inside it.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by amkia

Yes I agree with you.

This is the likely candidate.It 'may' have nothing to do with the building though, hence vague.

Whoever wins, it will be an accident.

It will be a total disaster for the winning country and will be a deathblow to their economy!

edit on 26-5-2012 by Threegirls because: to add another point and I have no popcorn.....will have a barmcake instead with a processed cheese slice.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
What is the definition of MAJOR?

How many people should be inside the building to the accident to be considered MAJOR?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Somebody tell "sinful dreamer" that when we dream of buildings we are dreaming of our own life. The building, what it looks like, what is in it, what happens to it, are all symbolic of our own body, mind and soul. The shape it is in, where it is headed, despite what we are in denial about or ignorant of. So yah, if he doesn't stop "sinning" (whatever he means by that), something might happen to him. That could be major.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Nothing on the news, didn't happen, is anyone surprised? Hope not.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Not that I was on the edge of my seat waiting...
but nothing happened. Nothing major, or minor. Nothing that I saw anyways. So it must not have been that major if something did happen.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I guess it wasn't a "dream from god", huh.
Unless he waited until today to go, "PSYCH! LOLZ!"

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Yesterday, I predicted there would be a major accident that would make national news. I predicted it would happen last night. I also predicted that the accident would involve a building in some way.

Here is what I do remember: I was inside some sort of building with a lot of people. There was some sort of a social gathering. I was walking through the building looking out the windows trying to find a way out in the case of an emergency. I went into a room where I met a guest of this social gathering. He was standing next to a table that had food on it. The food was meant for the guests. I think he grabbed a piece of chocolate. I remember approaching him and telling him that there was going to be an “accident” tonight. He wondered how I knew. I then told him about all of the dreams and about being John The Baptist.

Anyways, for those who are wondering if I am legit or not, we should know the truth of that manner very soon. Unfortunately, I do not know anymore than what he revealed to me in this dream.The only thing we know for sure is that there will be some sort of accident tonight. We can only speculate further from that point. Judging from the details of this dream, this accident will probably involve some sort of social gathering or party involving many people. Also, it seems that the accident involves something happening to the building itself. Obviously this will have to be a major accident that makes national news. Such accidents rarely happen so it can not be a coincidence.

Sure enough, when I woke up this morning, I found such an accident.

Here’s a snapshot from CNN.com. Our story is on the front page.

(CNN) — A house explosion in a northern suburb of Milwaukee on Saturday injured six people, including a firefighter and a police officer, fire officials said.

The cause of the blast was not immediately clear, but is under investigation, said Kerry Wenzel, a spokeswoman with the North Shore Fire Department.

Video from CNN affiliate WISN showed a gaping hole where a house once stood, as firefighters doused the debris with water.

Fire Chief Robert Whitaker said three structures were involved in the incident — the house that was destroyed and those on either side of it.

Among the injured were two residents, a neighbor and a passerby, both of whom tried to assist those inside, he said.

The injured police officer was treated for smoke inhalation, while the firefighter was treated for heat exhaustion, the chief said.

House explosion injures 6 in Wisconsin
www.cnn.com...

Six people were injured in a house explosion in Wisconsin. Experts are still unsure what caused the blast. I had a feeling it would be a fire but I decided to only post what I knew for sure.

There are thousands of house fires every day across America. It’s very rare that CNN.com reports stories like this in the “Latest News” section of its website.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Helper39 because: included screenshot

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Grabs a bowl of pop corn and waits....

2nd line

Hmm I ran out of popcorn waiting...

2nd line

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helper39
]Here is what I do remember: I was inside some sort of building with a lot of people.

Judging from the details of this dream, this accident will probably involve some sort of social gathering or party involving many people.

Such accidents rarely happen so it can not be a coincidence.

(CNN) — A house explosion in a northern suburb of Milwaukee on Saturday injured six people, including a firefighter and a police officer, fire officials said.

Among the injured were two residents

So we have you saying a social gathering with MANY people. What we have is 6 injured, no social gathering, and only 2 people in the house.
detroit.cbslocal.com...
www.kansascity.com...
www.thisiscolossal.com...
www.king5.com...

Good try, you completely failed.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helper39
Yesterday, I predicted there would be a major accident that would make national news. I predicted it would happen last night. I also predicted that the accident would involve a building in some way.

Are you saying that you are the blogger for the site johnthewitness then? You keep sating I predicted here...seems like it would be your blogsite then...

top topics

join