It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen to America if Israel ceased to exist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The Arab Spring is creating a whirlwind of propaganda from many different countries in the Middle East and Africa, especially the Iranian controversy surrounding their weapons program but, the revolutions that are sweeping throughout the region are bringing to life other regimes hostile to Israel, outside of the Iranian issues that are sweeping the region. So not only do they face the nuclear problem from Iran, but also the rise of governments such as Egypt that oppose Israel and it's existence.

So what happens if America turns it's back, with a blind eye, and allows anti-israeli forces to accumulate. Will their be peace in the M.E., or is it better to boycott them and leave them desolate to fend for themselves?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
for one Israel shouldn't exist where it does, so those nations have a right to be pissed that theres this racist white militarized nation in their region..

without Israel I think the possibility for peace would actually be better then with it...

then again, remove religion and there is no problem to begin with...it's all about some stupid holy land and 'god's people' right?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Israel would fall. The world would be a more peaceful place for it. America would be the richer for it because we wouldn't be piping vast sums of money and war material (which later gets sold to other parties) towards a racist totalitarian warmongering state anymore.
edit on 26-5-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Nothing ,we existed before Israel and Israel isn't going any where anytime soon.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Well removing the religious aspect isn't going to happen, so that's a no go. Seriously though how long has it been since we have seen a mass movement of regime change in the M.E..And this is good how?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Then we would be able to bring our troops home and stop them from getting killed fighting Israels wars.

We would then be able to keep the billions we throw away on Israel every year.

We would be able to keep more of our tech secret seeing how Israel begs it from us and then turns around and sells it to countries that we don't want to have it.

We would have fewer problems with the Muslim world because we would no longer be supporting the Zionist Nazis regime running Israel now.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
How about to smithereens ?

"If you force us yet again to descend from the face of the Earth to the depths of the Earth – let the Earth roll toward the Nothingness."

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It's more about religion then race or an anything of that sort. I don't think much will change until they change their views on religion. For some reason hate is second nature over there. With or without Israel not much will change.

-SAP-

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
There are about 12 million jews worldwide, out of a world population of over 7 billion.

I'm not anti-semite by any stretch of the imagination, but I've never seen why Israel mattered so much to the United States in the first place.

It was the British that setup the modern day state, and for some reason, every single election cycle, how America treats Israel is always a hot button topic.

Israel also receives more foreign aid from the USA than any other state that USA provides foreign aid to, which has always been a mystery to me.

USA also continues to turn a blind eye to Israel's development of Nuclear Weapons, and their incursions of property development on the West Bank in violation of several UN treaties, There are very limited resources in Israel and certainly the country really doesn't give much back to the USA. I've often wondered how long this one way street can continue.
edit on 26-5-2012 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
AMERICA CANNOT TURN ITS BACK ON ISRAEL.

THE PROOF

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by theirtruthlies0806

THE PROOF

Anyone who supports this is a traitor to this nation.

Why we are even thinking of doing anything like this with a country we don't even have a treaty with is unthinkable.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Why ?
Sec 3 (1) of the document mentioned

‘The alliance between our governments is unbreakable, yet the source of our friendship runs deeper than any treaty.’.

so there, its clear you dont even need even a treaty.
Dont kill the messenger, I just quoting it.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by theirtruthlies0806

THE PROOF

Anyone who supports this is a traitor to this nation.

Why we are even thinking of doing anything like this with a country we don't even have a treaty with is unthinkable.

Im certainly not saying i support this. This is a very vague, potentially dangerous document. I dont think it is right, in any sense of the word, and just. This will be the downfall of Israel, the US, and any other nation that "we" drag into an unjust war.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Israel would defeat them if they tried. If Israel lost the West would be screwed, jihadist would be free to focus their full attentions on us. Peace will come if the arab nations are wiped out. Not that I think this should be done.

new topics

top topics

join