It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Army General: The Whole Northern Hemisphere is at Risk of Becoming Largely Uninhabitable

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

U.S. Army General: The Whole Northern Hemisphere is at Risk of Becoming Largely Uninhabitable

Link to News Source

According to U.S. Army General Albert N. Stubblebine (ret.) of the Natural Solutions Foundation, the situation is extremely serious and poses a significant danger to our entire civilization. Since TEPCO and the Japanese government have refused the entombment option (as the Russians did with Chernobyl) the world is at the mercy of nature. A mistake here would cause the deaths of tens of millions of people across the globe.
If there ever existed a threat that could cause the end of the world as we know it, it’s the ongoing and unresolved nuclear saga in Japan

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

Nothern Hemisphere at risk of becoming uninhabitable

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:

Urgent Warning on Fukushima Fall Out by Maj.Gen. A.N. Stubblebine (U.S. Army Ret.,)

Fukushima fuel pool is urgent national security issue for America, 'top threat facing humanity'

Fukushima is falling apart: are you ready?
edit on 26-5-2012 by Skyfloating because: Links Fixed

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
call it fear mongering or an irrefutable impossibility,whatever,nevertheless IMO I believe not only are we not being told everything there is to know about the full situation with Fukushima but it has been blatantly downplayed and swept under the rug from the beginning.

Now we have retired United states General stating that we are facing what could potentially be the most significant danger that our entire civilization has ever experienced.

( I recommend skipping to around the 12-14:00 minute mark,if you are impatient or very familiar with the fukushima event.)

ETA: I have no clue what is going on with the links
apologize for that.Take the information for what it is worth.I am not here to fear monger.So don't shoot the messenger..Please

Source
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 26-5-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

United States public health authorities agree that tens of thousands of North Americans have already died from the Fukushima calamity.

Strange, if this were true you would think it would be all over the news

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echotebarknwhale

United States public health authorities agree that tens of thousands of North Americans have already died from the Fukushima calamity.

Strange, if this were true you would think it would be all over the news

lol thats harsh BS.
I'm literally in the line of fire of radiation from Fukushima,
it's rained here a hundred times since and I haven't even had a cold.

what a load of fear mongering CRAP.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The trees are still growing normal and birds dont have three wings, I think were fine, for now

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

You might be right,you might be wrong? (I hope you are) I am not saying that I agree with everything or the exact conclusions.I do think this whole mess is being seriously downplayed.In some instances grossly over-stated. I just wanted to get this out there for those whom may be interested.Whether they believe it or wanna debunk it.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectPerception
reply to post by yourmaker

You maybe right,you maybe wrong? I am not saying that I agree with everything or the exact conclusions.I do think this whole mess is being seriously downplayed.

I think it's being blown way out of proportion to serve a couple agendas that cannot be pinpointed at this time.
but I am certain there isn't dangerous amounts of radiation nor are people dying by the thousands.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Wow talk about sensationalism and fearmongering, this is it!

The whole Northern hemisphere will be uninhabitable and 10,000 people dead? Where's the PROOF?

This is a bunch of BS that holds no water. If people were dying, babies born with defects, there would be some evidence of this, but there is none. Show me that there is a significant rise in thyroid cancer in the past year, and the same for baby baby defects, then we'll talk.

Funny how Chernobyl was on par or worse than Fukushima, yet the N. hemisphere is still habitable.
edit on 26-5-2012 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well if this site is about denying ignorance...this is defo the time to do it......It gets tiring hearing about the nuclear issue as....there isn't a issue......there was little....extremely little fallout from fukushima....not one....get this....not one single person has died as of a direct result from radiation caused by fukushima......this is fear mongering at it's worst,,,,but thankfully....over the years...people have come to understand the nuclear threat a whole lot better......and the safety of nuclear has proven itself over and over with the amount of energy produced by Nuclear compared to deaths per kwh produced by alternative energy methods.....

so take a hike....and learn a little.....

Energy Source Death Rate (deaths per TWh)

Coal – world average 161 (26% of world energy, 50% of electricity)
Coal – China 278
Coal – USA 15
Oil 36 (36% of world energy)
Natural Gas 4 (21% of world energy)
Biofuel/Biomass 12
Peat 12
Solar (rooftop) 0.44 (less than 0.1% of world energy)
Wind 0.15 (less than 1% of world energy)
Hydro 0.10 (europe death rate, 2.2% of world energy)
Hydro - world including Banqiao) 1.4 (about 2500 TWh/yr and 171,000 Banqiao dead)
Nuclear 0.04 (5.9% of world energy

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

The whole Northern hemisphere will be uninhabitable and 10,000 people dead? Where's the PROOF?

This is a bunch of BS that holds no water. If people were dying, babies born with defects, there would be some evidence of this, but there is none. Show me that there is a significant rise in thyroid cancer in the past year, and the same for baby baby defects, then we'll talk.

Funny how Chernobyl was on par or worse than Fukishima, yet the N. hemisphere is still habitable.

Yes, by BS detector just went off.

It must be 2012.

The end is near.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Im really doubting that thousands have died. Currently I live on Vancouver Island expecting to grow a second head as of yet I have been quite lucky not to lol. But in all seriousness I havent seen many sings of this suposed radiation here on the Canadian West Coast and im really starting to thing this is just fear mongering.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

Funny how Chernobyl was on par or worse than Fukushima, yet the N. hemisphere is still habitable.

It is a bit sensationalist I would agree,I would recommend checking out the video at least.Makes some interesting observations. Let me make it clear that I do not embrace these conclusions. I do feel the situation is worse than we are led to believe.nothing more,nothing less.

It’s estimated that tens of thousands of people in Japan and the whole of North America have been affected, with reports indicating that children in Japan and the U.S. are already being born with birth defects, as well as thousands who have already succumbed to radiation related illness.

That is a little different than 'thousands have died'.

I urge those to just read past these sensationalist parts if you must.I do honestly believe there is information to be gained.There has been a lot of fear mongering.Personally I just want to get to the bottom of it as well.

If I could of changed the title in this particular instance,I certainly would of . the article and the video do have some information/speculation worth exploring. That is all I am trying to get across.

I will also freely admit that I am far from an expert in nuclear related subjects.I have read that Fukushima has put off an equal amount of radiation compared to Chernobyl? or very well exceed.

Additional Link - that was posted a day or so ago here on ATS.
- MSM news citing Fukushima Reactor 4 is a BIG problem)
- Fukushima Reactor 4 poses massive global risk

reply to post by plube

Relax.OK. I am not the one who created any of this? Just shared the article.that is not a crime.I am just as interested seeing the facts as anyone else is.I took it as that many people may already be "dead" because of exposure,not as in literally thousands have already died etc.

If we are all to be perfectly honest,we do not even know yet what the overall,lasting effects of Fukushima are to be. And we do not if we are being fed b.s. or the truth,as far as I am concerned.Again,my nuclear physics knowledge is limited.

So I am open to learn something on the subject,in the same breadth I am not going to blindly believe "everything is A-okay" either.

Thank you for the info. but as far as atomic power is concerned? you can keep it.No thanks.It has too many potential disasters waiting to happen, as seen with Chernobyl and now Fukushima. Especially with the misuse of war/falling into the wrong hands type scenarios.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Tens of thousands of Americans have already died?

I'm finding it hard to believe that in the age of hearing about little johnny's cat stuck up a tree in Oklahama City, that SOMEONE hasn't come forward either to MSM or to boards such as this one to claim that their relative died of radiation poisoning.

People on here will claim that reports on MSM have been muzzled - trust me, the Government ain't that good.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

want to add for fng rusophobes
Chernobyl is not Russia but Ukraine
n responsible for Chernobyl are Ukrainians
Russian are responsible for Russia

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I wonder why the haven't entombed the reactor as in the Chernobyl incident. Perhaps it's because we don't have prison slave labor to die by the thousands doing it?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is how 93.4% of all anime starts.
I can't wait to get my awsome mutant powers.
I wonder what ill get..........,hmmmm.....
I hope i'm the Fist Of The North Star.... Awsssssssooooooommmmmmeee.
Some one might be fanning the fire on this one but considering the history of the media I wouldn't be surprised if there's alot that's not being said.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
After watching it again.It truly is a matter of separating the 'wheat from the chaff'.

There is some good information to be found in the video mixed with a lot of speculation, I find it sincerely hard to believe a lot of what he is saying to be true. IDK. Really if things are as bad as he alludes to in the video,wont it take years for us to truly start seeing the negative side effects etc

If anything is to be learned,it is that disasters like this can and now have happened. We need to make sure that something like this never happens again. whether that be the complete abolishing of nuclear power plants or in the way of defensive measures.

If we are able to fix fukushima,let this be an absolute eye opener and reminder of the potential destruction we could face if there ever were wide-spread nuclear fallout. ( whatever be the cause)

Sensationalist,sure,but still quite a scary idea that we never know we may have to face one day.We need to wake up to the dangers.If it is not this time,it might be the next.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

I don't think all types of nuclear reactors are bad, just the uranium monsters we're using now. Thorium fast breeder reactors are much safer and cheaper. The only reason we have so many of these old style behemoths is because you can use them to make nuclear material for weapons. I agree that the current state of nuclear energy is a bad one.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

In the month following the Japan disaster, I had no trouble accessing miscarriage rates and death rates along the western coast. I watched the death rates rise 13% in Alaska plus 13% increase in miscarriages, but those references were quickly removed from the net. Can you share any links that monitor the "ongoing" mortality and morbidity rates in both the US and Japan? Many of the sites have revised their 2008, 2009 death rates upwards so that now it looks like everything really seems good. I can't prove it isn't except that a friend has had to have thyroid surgery for a sudden anomaly. So very wary and skeptical.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by leosnake

Wasn't the Ukraine part of Russia at one point though?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join