It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom watch: Not a single Democrat voted in favor of ending FDA raids on raw milk farmers

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
reply to post by frazzle

Yeah, I think that makes the most sence, to regulate food safety, and actually almost everything at local and state level. It certainly makes the "regulators" who ever they may be, more accountable to thier imediate community....things have become so "dilluted"...lol, and stupid........I want a "specific" person, or small group of people available to address the concerns myself or others may have, without ANY nonscence.....God knows this isn't going to be easy.....

I no longer live in LA, but visit my Mom there....and something just popped in my head about the resturants there....they do some thing where they give them "ratings" A B or C....I think this is done by health dept., I'm not sure? Anyways, from what my Mom told me, it really helped to clean up "sleezy" or dirty resturants in her area...lol...they have to put in thier front windows if they are A, B or C......and it worked...either B and C cleaned up or they went out of buisness...just that simple.......

I just ran across another article about that Healthy Habit Farms gal that was accused of selling contaminated chicken ... the trial is over and she was completely exonerated of any wrongdoing. Of course they've made her life a living hell for years, but oh well. I hope she counter sues for defamation and ends up owning the people who did this to her family.

Here's the whole story ... which of course will never appear in any main stream news story.

www.naturalnews.com...

Every county in the US already has an agricultural commissioner and I've never lived anywhere there wasn't an agricultural co-operative extension system. There's help for local farmers everywhere you turn, they just don't need big brother, or big sis.

And there's no reason the state's couldn't mirror the health depts restaurant grading, they'd just need the funds for it ... which funds we all send to the feds instead of to our own states and then the states have to knuckle under to whatever the feds dictate to get any of it back. Not that the states haven't become as corrupt as big brother and big sis, the fish rots from the head back.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Wow, that poor womwn and her family. She was outright harassed, her testimony of what happened was very sad to read. I agree, I hope she will sue and least get out of the debt, this "mess" put her in.

We do have people already in place that could over see food safety, your right. The Fed agencies just complicate everything, cost too much money and are corrupt, they need to be "cattle proded" right out the door.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

That is because we got a corporate dictatorship that careless about the safety of the people but that of their corrupted pockets Americas politics are dirty infiltrated and corrupted.

Wake up people none of our corporate whores in congress give a darn about any of us.

None of them.

Obama is the biggest corporate whore of all when appointed recently one of Monspanto minions to food Czar

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

You couldn't be more "right on" Marg....it's so insane and out of control....It is absolutely such a HUGH conflict of interest to ever have a Monsanto "insider" making policy , or having ANY power at ALL, concerning the food and safety of "most" of us, is friggin outragous.

Just about to start reading another new thread about a lawsuit against Monsanto, it sounds interesting from thread title "5 million farmer's sueing Monsanto for 7.7 billion" Sounds like a "powerful" lawsuit, I will sure be putting my "positive" thoughts into this important court case...lol...I don't envy the Judge that has to proceed over this case....let's just hope he/she is an honorable person.....

edit on 5-6-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

Wow, that poor womwn and her family. She was outright harassed, her testimony of what happened was very sad to read. I agree, I hope she will sue and least get out of the debt, this "mess" put her in.

We do have people already in place that could over see food safety, your right. The Fed agencies just complicate everything, cost too much money and are corrupt, they need to be "cattle proded" right out the door.

Ooooh yeah, I'm liking that cattle prod idea better all the time. And you bet, the minute you let something be taken out of your hands, its not yours anymore. We don't have one darn thing left in our hands but invoices.

I heard yesterday that the application to change the labels from high fructose corn syrup to corn sugar has been approved, so they're only one more step away from dropping the corn and just calling it sugar.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by hawkiye

That is because we got a corporate dictatorship that careless about the safety of the people but that of their corrupted pockets Americas politics are dirty infiltrated and corrupted.

Wake up people none of our corporate whores in congress give a darn about any of us.

None of them.

Obama is the biggest corporate whore of all when appointed recently one of Monspanto minions to food Czar

Reposted for truth. There's not much to add to that.

edit on 6-6-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

You might be interested to check out this thread Frazz.....It would appear "controling" the food supply has been on the "agenda" of these monsters since before we were born.......cattle prods indeed !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

You might be interested to check out this thread Frazz.....It would appear "controling" the food supply has been on the "agenda" of these monsters since before we were born.......cattle prods indeed !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, I was probably born a good number of years before you were and the moguls were working hard on overthrowing the country way back then. As far as I know, farm foreclosures started way back in the '20s and my grandmother lost her farm in that go around, so getting people off the land and dependent on government isn't a new concept. Grandma was a midwife and she knew a lot about healing but bad mouthing any form of natural medicine was already ramping up in her day. GET thee to the doctor!!!

But NONE of us are old enough to have seen the actual beginning of the end ~ unless they were born before they started the Civil War over false pretenses (the REAL powers behind that obscenity couldn't have cared less about freeing the slaves, they adore slaves). Trouble is, they're working hard on getting us involved in civil war, take II, and we're being as baited as hard as Iran at this point. They will push in every way they can dream up to get us to react. I guess the franken foods and drugs aren't killing us fast enough to suit them.

I hadn't even opened that thread until you linked it over here and thanks for bringing it to my attention. I'll be listening to his show tomorrow to see what he has to say for himself. Hope he springs some good info.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join