posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
Some of their faces do not seem symmetrical at all. I have a few theories
1) The images are photoshopped to make the person in the image appear more attractive. The more attractive, the more influential (marketing).
Therefore, when using your peripheral vision, the editing is revealed.
2) The people in the images have had much plastic surgery. The more attractive, the more influential (marketing). Therefore, when using your
peripheral vision the augmentations are more noticeable.
3) The images themselves are at such an angle to make the person in the image appear disfigured when viewed through peripheral vision. The people in
the images do not have non-symmetrical faces.
4) The people in the images that appear symmetrical, but are extremely ugly when viewed through peripheral vision... well, that's why they wear lots
of makeup and get plastic surgery.
5) The people in the images have "ugly" souls. When using peripheral vision, their "true colors" are shown.
Please, before you spend time and effort debunking these theories, know that they are just theories I came up with on the spot. I am by no means
saying any one of these theories are correct. I would like your input on them either way.
Thank you kindly