It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"TSHTF" could be -good- . Not feared.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Last night, coasttocoastam host John B Wells' guest was this expert in prognisticating arts, and so forth. Palmistry, Astrology. This guy laid out what he saw for the US in the next 10 years. I -believe- him!

States will ignore the Federal government. And do their own things.

People will cultivate their own food.

Big agra will go byby.

America will become more spiritual (not religious though, spiritual.)

People will become their own businesses, no more working for a big company and getting your gold watch and retirement pension, etc.

Trend to individualism, abandoning corporate sameness.

The reason I say a shtf could be good, is, that the above conditions would be shtf for the Powers That Be.
This metephysical guest said that Yeah, there have always been and will be disasters and that Fukushima is not the end of the world (I gleaned from him) But basically, we will be sloughing off the jackboot of tyranny on our throats, as a trend comes rolling through like a gigantic earth mover, and the control freaks and their pedo 'security' are not a match, once everyone and every state is driving behind this. Can we? This is something to look forward to and feel happy about. There does not have to be a scary dark dystopia.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

I agree. What we have now is something to be scared of. What is happening in Europe is a great thing. The conditions are becoming perfect for rebellion.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This guest/expert also stated that the whole reptilian/Rothchild control matrix is imploding. He repeated that evil destroys it'self. He said that the dark ones now, well he doesn't feel them in the future. He stated that if they do their World War III, it will be their undoing for certain. He was foreseeing their death, prettymuch. Said they will not totally be gone, but their matrix of control will.

I'm listening to the podcast right now.

Quote: "In 10 years, globalism will be dead."

"Ignore. Non cooperation." Thats the tactic.

"Americans will stand (line in the sand) by 2014."
edit on 26-5-2012 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I believe after the collapse there will be dark times ahead for years until people adapt to the change and get a system going that help one another out. I think in the end things will be for the better but then things will continue in the cycle and we will end up back at where we began. everything moves in cycles

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

Unfortunately, history bears out the cycles of man. Cities where things were prospering and working, and then a cancer of rot began, within. But I have heard of civilizations that went well for about a thousand years. I wonder if humanity presently can be able to maintain at least a millenium of peace and prosperity for all. Maybe the serpent's apple to Eve, was evil, perversion, psychopathy, destruction, degeneration. I think this could be.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I agree. I thought this was going to be a little bit of a different thread, however (think survivalism).

My husband and I are semi-preppers, my term for someone who has prepared for different scenarios, has plans for different forms of chaos, and not just a small cache of supplies, but knowledge in how to actually survive some crazy situations and live off of the land, not just out of food and water stores. We know how to secure and sustain through old-fashioned means, whether we have to stay holed up in our house or become nomads. We aren't preppers, though, in the modern sense of the word and as in how the TV show portrays. We don't have a bomb shelter bunker or things like that, 30 years of food stores,etc. We're realistic. We know our weaknesses and our strengths, but cannot or will not sacrifice years of income and time investing in a scenario that may or may not happen. We're middle-of-the-road.

That being said, and this is where it has to do with what you've posted (sort of), that as hard, freaking hard or even impossible it might be to survive some sort of widespread disaster, apocalyptic scenario or something, if we did survive, I think the "new world", despite its chaos, danger, and horror, would prove to be more rewarding than anything this "modern" way of life has to offer. It would be more fulfilling, simpler but sweeter, than this materialistic civilization is. Modern people are not living the way life is meant to be lived. Everything is artificial, temporary, unjust, where hard work gets you almost nowhere, where knowledge isn't revered but information is, where spirituality is corrupt, but churches and schools "aren't". There has to be a better way than this and I think more and more people are waking up to this virtual reality we find ourselves in, fueling the fire of change that is upon us. I just hope I'm around long enough for the good to come out of it

edit on 26-5-2012 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Ive been thinking this will come to pass for some years now. Am learning how to dry/preserve fruit and veg, grow the basics, buying books on old fashioned methods of cleaning, healing etc as the net or electric may go down.

It is something to look forward too, Im like a fish out of water in our global controlled society, so I can't wait.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by eccentriclady
Ive been thinking this will come to pass for some years now. Am learning how to dry/preserve fruit and veg, grow the basics, buying books on old fashioned methods of cleaning, healing etc as the net or electric may go down.

It is something to look forward too, Im like a fish out of water in our global controlled society, so I can't wait.

Ha, I feel the same way! I have found and printed out copies of such things, such as how to properly harvest, store, and plant heirloom seeds (more complicated than most think, especially when it comes to cross-pollination), how to cure meat the old-fashioned way, how to build water filters from natural ingredients or household containers, how to make a usable bow and arrow (different varieties), how to spear fish and animals, how to clean fish and animals, how to build shelters, which native plants in my area are edible, which herbs cure various ailments, using soap berries to clean clothes and wash hair & body, how to build fires using various methods, how to build a portable toilet, how to track animals & tell if certain ones are in the area for both food and safety purposes, how to transform your basement in minutes to survive nuke blasts, etc. etc. Know how to travel to a "safe" destination in the wild, by avoiding streets, knowing routes & possible ravines, cliffs, animals, etc. that might be a hindrance along the way in the night time.

Things to have on hand: pocket chainsaw, collapsable shovel, different kinds of pet antibiotics for different types of infections (work just fine on people, don't need rxs, cheap, different kinds for different things, such as general infection, tooth infection so no loss of jawbone, anthrax, etc.), needle and thread for sewing & to stitch up wounds (upholstry needle might be good for this because it is thicker and rounded), old clothes to use for patches for worn clothing, extra socks & gloves, crank flashlight, etc. etc.

THere is so much to learn, we just have extra copies of every "manual" we have & have laminated them. There is so much more not listed here, but you get the idea. I think it is just as important to have know-how than just supplies. Still, I think a SHTF scenario, if survivable, would be much better this way of life

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Keeping three months food is a good idea, I don't think any disaster is going to last longer than a month though. What comes out of a SHTF could be good overall. These things have happened in the past many times. We're still here.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The outcome of SHTF *COULD* be a good thing. The turmoil of the immediate aftermath ABSOLUTELY would not.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

I think the "new world", despite its chaos, danger, and horror, would prove to be more rewarding than anything this "modern" way of life has to offer. It would be more fulfilling, simpler but sweeter, than this materialistic civilization is. Modern people are not living the way life is meant to be lived. Everything is artificial, temporary, unjust, where hard work gets you almost nowhere, where knowledge isn't revered but information is, where spirituality is corrupt, but churches and schools "aren't". There has to be a better way than this and I think more and more people are waking up to this virtual reality we find ourselves in, fueling the fire of change that is upon us. I just hope I'm around long enough for the good to come out of it

I like what you said, so I just wanted to replicate it here.

I want people to know, who view this thread, that the SHTF I refer, might (might) only....apply to the PTB, not you and me. And that this could come about, beginning with, when the states pull a Greece on Washington DC. Thumb their noses at it. And do their own thing. National cessesion. For example. Massive non compliance. There might not be a re set for all, but for the bad guys.

top topics

join