It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And Again...Why TSA? A Pedophile Priest? Why Hire Him?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
When it happens once or twice you can put it down to random chance. When people like this keep getting hired it makes you wonder why?

Until 2002, Harkins was a Catholic priest working at churches across South Jersey. But the Diocese of Camden removed him from ministry because it found he sexually abused two young girls. Now, in a new lawsuit, a third woman is claiming she also is one of Harkins’ victims.

The security checkpoint between Terminals D and E is a busy place where thousands of people – including lots of kids – pass through every day. But you might not believe who the I-Team observed working as a TSA supervisor at that checkpoint this week: Thomas Harkins.

Even if he "only has minimal contact" with kids, this is flat out wrong. Keep him away from children for the (sic) love of God.

How come A pedophile Priest gets to work at the TSA?

ColoradoJens

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

He may have never been formally charged for the sexual assault...did the church release him to quiet the public? If he was never charged virtually impossible to find this out...so on this one it appears he was not charged so TSA should not be held accountable...should the TSA start administering polygraphs?
edit on 26-5-2012 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by ColoradoJens

He may have never been formally charged for the sexual assault...did the church release him to quiet the public? If he was never charged virtually impossible to find this out...so on this one it appears he was not charged so TSA should not be held accountable...should the TSA start administering polygraphs?
edit on 26-5-2012 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

You are right, he was not "charged" in a court of law. But his past employers found him guilty and fired him. He is also being sued in a court of law. Simply because a the crimes fell out of the statue of limitations does not mean they didn't happen. Why not err on the side of caution? One would think (erroneously) that certain jobs where one interacts with children would be held to a higher standard of scrutiny when hiring. Obviously if the information can be found by one source (a news team) it can be found by the hiring body, the TSA. No polygraphs needed.

CJ

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Jobs like the TSA always draw perverts and other deviant kinds of people. It's the nature of the job, since the people of the TSA has the ultimate power and can do no wrong. You want to be able to control people you get a job working for the TSA or the police. That's what it's all about. The power and the glory of putting down and keeping people down.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
on his job application he said he likes working with people.
especially kids.

All TSA people should be look't into.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I suspect this thread was made more as a slam against Catholics than a protest against TSA. I am against both TSA and pedophile priests hiding behind the cloth.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
TSA is spank bank heaven for pervs.

This is going to get as absurd as catholic sex abuse and 50-60 years down the road some dumbass POTUS will say we have had enough and pull the plug only to have its ranks flow directly into some other nameless agency.

I am glad you people feel safe. It only costs your children and wives to be the object of furious and extreme elimination masturbation championships in darkly lit basements by scum bags and sexual deviants.....

have a safe flight......

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap........I love my job.....fap fap fap fap fap

edit on 26-5-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Nah, the guy is a pedophile and works at the TSA - my point is that many employers ask, in addition to "do you have any felonies or misdomeanors" any lawsuits against you? How hard is that?

CJ

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Yeah that's it....all TSA agents are perverts...don't let facts get in the way of a good comment

top topics

join