It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the U.S. flag on the moon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hi.

I was reading a thread earlier it was fiction more than fact it had to do with man walking on the moon.

I can't believe there are still people who believe man walked on the moon.

The only thing I have ever asked for is proof of this 'historic event'. Proof could be as simple as a picture of the flag or of anything that was left on the moon.

With the technology we have today are you telling me that we don't have a satellite or telescope that could zoom in on the landing site and take a picture of the flag on the moon?

You want to know why they don't? Because they can't because there is nothing there!!!!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

We have technology to look at the moon and see the tracks where people walked, the landing stage of the lunar landers, and various reflectors that are still there.

www.nasa.gov...

Why can't you accept this as proof?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Yep that should clear it up right there.

Good one.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
the moon is hallow they did land on the moon but quickly got off becouse they descovered it was an ancient alien station

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mapkar

Don't believe NASAs pictures.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Here's the thing. You say, "don't believe NASA pictures" but that's about all we've got.

My problem with that statement is, a lot of people who don't believe we went to the moon turn around and point out SOHO images of alien spacecraft at the sun. And, there are people who say the NASA moon images are too low quality to make anything out reliably, but then they turn around and turn some blurry light into a sure-fire alien spacecraft. Come on.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
NASA Spacecraft Images Offer Sharper Views of Apollo Landing Sites

I find it hard to believe that in this day and age people still think we didn't land on the moon.

The only thing I have ever asked for is proof of this 'historic event'. Proof could be as simple as a picture of the flag or of anything that was left on the moon.

You never heard of the mirrors that were placed on the moon that we use to measure the distance from the earth to the moon?
edit on 26-5-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Thank you for making that post, I can't do much from a phone, but you nailed what I was trying to say!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Speaking of the moon, I read that the moon was put in place by a greater mind then mans to control the gravity,tides, stabalize the planet,and create life.

Like guys in saucers exploring the universes, they got a little DNA in their backpacks, moved the moon to it's current location, sprinkled a little DNA dust and moved on. They come back and check on us,but try not to disturb our habitat unless we F with nukes.

WAIT! Isn't that what we want to do too? Colonize other planets? What are the conditions for us to sustain life? Let's send a probe and find out!

Oh.... We're already doing that. Party On.

Hmmmmmmm

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I haven't seen all of the images you provided...thanks.

The tire tracks and landing site look convincing. I never said we never went to the moon I said man hasn't walked on the moon.

Not really seeing the flag or foot prints sorry.....

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

The tire tracks and landing site look convincing. I never said we never went to the moon I said man hasn't walked on the moon.

The only way we can get the images of the kind that you want is to go back to the moon. The reason why is because it is too close to us for our more powerful telescopes to pick up those kinds of little details.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by cavalryscout

The only way we can get the images of the kind that you want is to go back to the moon. The reason why is because it is too close to us for our more powerful telescopes to pick up those kinds of little details.

Exactly the type of answer always provided. That is what I don't buy.

There is no way to tweak a telescope so we could get that picture?
So many unanswered questions.

The Soviets said very simply that with the technology we had available there was no way a person could have survived the conditions.

I think it's the biggest hoax ever and only a few people know the truth.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

I hope you've changed your mind on the subject after having the proof chucked out you from every direction.
BOOM here's another blog.trutv.com...

new topics

top topics

join