It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Analyst’s Desktop Binder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Apparently this is the guide that is used as a template by DHS personnel to determine whos a threat to the US.
It includes a list of keywords to watch out for on social networking sites or other places, there are hundreds of them.
Here is a small sample

This is the Link to the guide.
edit on 26-5-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Some out there may want to argue the authenticity of the document. Really, it's irrelevant because something like this most likely exists anyway. You know, about 10 years or so ago people were instructed to not put personal information on the web. Nowadays some people have nearly every aspect of their lives posted somewhere: favorite foods, pet names, names of relatives and friends, who you like/dislike, last move watched, and even your current mood for cripes sake. I think it's no coincidence that post-911 there has been a push for social media to become integrated into everyone's life (for you can data mine the hell out of it). Orwell had it right, but it isn't the TV Big Brother is using to watch us, rather the computer monitor. But as seen with the so-called "Arab Spring" a government can be toppled with social media as well (e.g. the role Twitter played in Egypt), and you can see why there has been such a a push for CISPA/SOPA/ACTA, etc. Those proposals are really not about piracy/copyright infringement...it is about censorship and control. Most everyone here gets that, I know, but it's "Joe Average" who doesn't get it, and continually feeds the monster.
edit on 26-5-2012 by wildbillsteamcock because: clarity

join