It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Sun Sphere BLOCKS Solar Flare?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I usually stick this type of video in Fragile Earth or Space Exploration forums but I am having a hard time thinking this is natural. There's no denying this flare wraps itself around this space sphere or at least, appears to be anyway.

I realize many of these vids can play with our imagination but here's the thing: this particular area of the Sun tends to get all the activity though! Seems any and all anomalies caught on SOHO are in this bottom corner section of the Sun. Why is that? Interesting. Okay, belly-up to your monitor and tell me what ya think please

Published on May 25, 2012
by SunsFlare

This coronal cavity zooms into view rapidly off of the South East Limb. Let's keep an eye on this as updated frames become available.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I think that this is merely a particularly strong area of magnetism, warping the smooth flow of the matter in question. You study enough of the video from the solar observatory cameras, you will more than likely find other examples in other areas of the sun.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
they could be there knowing the solar flares are bad for human tech ,so i wonder if they can block the big flares from hitting the earth ,as they look planet size anyway

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Its pretty cool that we are lucky enough to see things like this! I wish we could have some kind of definitive answer, unfortunately its all speculation. I personally believe that it is some kind of Intelligent craft or entity. There have been so many oddities as of late that its all starting to become commonplace to see this sort of thing! Thanks for posting!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Looks like the same thing from March discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and explained here

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
I think that this is merely a particularly strong area of magnetism, warping the smooth flow of the matter in question. You study enough of the video from the solar observatory cameras, you will more than likely find other examples in other areas of the sun.

Is that a fact? The Sun is more magnetized in certain areas? Not sure how that can be but I didn't know that if that's true. But if you're right then thank you for that information

Not sure how Man knows anything about other celestial bodies when we know practically nothing about our very own planet!

But perhaps alien UFOs (if this is what's happening up there) might know that too and perhaps harnessing energy in that one quadrant because of what you're theorizing!?

After all, UFOs have been captured going in and out of volcanoes for decades now for some unknown reason.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
Looks like the same thing from March discussed here and explained here

Thank you Pauligirl
but I don't see how a theory turns into an explanation?

Because I am certain in 100 years we will have been proven wrong about 99% of everything so.....based on the past (and knowing what I know) science is usually always wrong on purpose or ignorance.

And yeah..I am more biased because I know alien crafts and beings are out there so.....it's hard for me to THINK...science (especially NASA) is explaining what's going on in a REAL realistic manner. They usually explain things from our very primitive prospective or blatant cover-up agenda.

But again, thanks!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Is that a fact? The Sun is more magnetized in certain areas? Not sure how that can be but I didn't know that if that's true. But if you're right then thank you for that information

blogs.discovermagazine.com... d%3A+BadAstronomyBlog+%28Bad+Astronomy%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

The Sun’s magnetic field is incredibly complex, with gigantic loops of magnetic field lines piercing through the Sun’s surface and re-entering some distance away. Sunspots are where the magnetic field strength is high. This prevents the gas from rising and falling in the Sun, so packets of gas boiling up from below reach the surface and cool off a bit, darkening. But in the ultraviolet, the magnetic energy is more easily seen, making the spots look bright.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Thanks for posting that. I really didnt know there was anyone on here who didnt know that the magnetism at any one point on the sun is variable! Really didnt want to have to explain THAT one while attempting to do some work as well lol!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Thanks for posting that. I really didnt know there was anyone on here who didnt know that the magnetism at any one point on the sun is variable! Really didnt want to have to explain THAT one while attempting to do some work as well lol!

How do we know that with certainty? It's a theory. That's all it is. A theory.
We don't even know how our magnetosphere works.
We don't even know about our own lay-lines, vortexes or energy fields here on Earth so I am to believe 'they' know about the Suns?
You can embrace it all you want but I know science is written in pencil. That's all. They theorize then push it as fact. Science is the study of THEORIES. That's all.

And if this was a cavity (I assume like a hole. A void. An abyss) then why does the flare wrap around it instead of getting sucked into it?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

No one said anything about a cavity. I am not talking about a cavity at all! I am talking about an area where the magnetic energy is so strong, and polarised in such a way, as to repel particles that are being forced toward it by another, probably opposed magnetic force. All you are seeing here is a perfectly normal interaction between particles and magnetic fields, which occurs all over the sun, all of the time. The fact that it LOOKS like a gap, or a shield or some other bloody thing, is coincidental.

What you have to understand is that the reach and power of the suns magnetic energy extends far beyond the visible range that you or I use to observe the physical universe, that is why there are so many different scanning and observation instruments pointed at the sun. You ask how we can know what is happening on the sun, and I will tell you using simple language.

We know what is happening there, because the finest minds our planet has ever assembled for any task in history, have been mapping our solar system and what happens within it, with backing that adds up over the years to hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of billions of dollars. Since the behavior of our Sun is so important to the species, quite a significant portion of that expenditure has been directed toward figuring out the operation of this complex and vital object. The mathematics of the theories that have directed our thought about the sun, have been checked, and counted against observations that have been made since the launch of the solar observatory program and even before that, by minds so totaly incredible that they make the smartest of us members here look like dullards.

You obviously believe it is ridiculous to believe anything that the scientific establishment says. I would agree that taken on face value alone, yes that would be oafish. However, it would not be as staggeringly stupid as suggesting that I, lacking hundreds of billions of dollars of equipment and thousands and thousands of man hours expirience, decades of specific training, am capable of comming up with better. Such would be the towering pinnacle of arrogance.

As it happens, the official line on the activities of the sun, happens to be the best fit possible, when compared with what we observe about the blasted thing, something you would understand if you actually sat down and studied the subject for an hour or two.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

No one said anything about a cavity. I am not talking about a cavity at all!

Pauligirls' video that 'explains it all" talks solely about coronal cavities.

Here's the thing: you can guess, suspect, postulate, assume and speculate but it doesn't make anything factual or true.

The Sun is 93-millions miles away.
We know nothing about our own Earths' core, gravity, oceans, poles etc.... so Humans are hardly the people I'll be turning to to inform me about the Sun!

Thanks but no thanks!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

so Humans are hardly the people I'll be turning to to inform me about the Sun!
Thanks but no thanks!

Surely if not a human then who or what are you going to trust to tell you info about the sun?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Okay, belly-up to your monitor and tell me what ya think please

Why?

I don't understand why you want anyone's opinions. Every time you post, you already have a fixed idea in your head what it is. When anyone offers an alternate or logical explanation, you dismiss it out of hand. With ridiculous comments like.. you know aliens exist, and so can't believe NASA. And.. the sun is 93 million miles away, we REALLY don't know anything about it. Seriously?

It's clearly obvious what you believe - I honestly don't know why you even bother asking for opinions on anything.

If you take the time to watch and view a ton of solar flares, you'd see they do all sorts of weird things. But since alien spheres more neatly fits in your view on the universe, that's what you've already decided it is, and asking opinions is just your way of saying "post up your opinions so I can shoot them down with inane responses, one by one."

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I know alien crafts and beings are out there so.....

No, you don’t know that. It’s what you believe.
In your words ‘Here's the thing: you can guess, suspect, postulate, assume and speculate but it doesn't make anything factual or true.”

it's hard for me to THINK...science (especially NASA) is explaining what's going on in a REAL realistic manner.

Why? Because it doesn’t agree with what you want it to? At least these guys do the work and have the science background. Since you admit your bias, why should I believe you over them?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Due to we don`t know for fact what we think we know and later proven wrong years down the road knowing for fact is pretty weak.

I can recall hearing how things were not there due to the flare travels right through it but clearly here we have it doing the opposite. So by debunking it one way till this now occurs it suddenly is all figured out. Cool magnetism. Or that`s what we think we know.

Now where it would be even more interesting is having more flares hitting this thing. Then how long would a magnetism spot be able to be there?

Thanks for posting this vid though I wouldn`t have seen it otherwise.
So it`s a magnetized UFO then?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Here is the difference between this video (you posted) and the one our man tossed up. Sunsflare broke it down. You have a large cylindrical object.. probably the size or our planet minus a few large measurement
, moving close enough to the sun that it is able to deflect that filament, as we say in one of the filters.

Now watch that video closely, because he shows it as it's moving, you can watch and interact with the corona and associated energies. The object likes.. movings and influences the surrounding area with video evidence. Pretty hard for that to be a ball of magnetic energy created by the sun.

We all love being skeptical, that's why we are here. But NASA or their anointed better have a damn good explanation for this one.
edit on 26-5-2012 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I usually stick this type of video in Fragile Earth or Space Exploration forums but I am having a hard time thinking this is natural. There's no denying this flare wraps itself around this space sphere or at least, appears to be anyway.

I realize many of these vids can play with our imagination but here's the thing: this particular area of the Sun tends to get all the activity though! Seems any and all anomalies caught on SOHO are in this bottom corner section of the Sun. Why is that? Interesting. Okay, belly-up to your monitor and tell me what ya think please

Published on May 25, 2012
by SunsFlare

This coronal cavity zooms into view rapidly off of the South East Limb. Let's keep an eye on this as updated frames become available.

A modified EMV absorbing energy to help quieten down the sun.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I know alien crafts and beings are out there so.....

No, you don’t know that. It’s what you believe.

What do you say to someone who has seen one of these craft at close range? It's odd how most judicial systems across the globe will admit witness testimony in court but people like you refuse to take it from honorable and honest individuals that this stuff exists.

BTW great post op.
edit on 28-5-2012 by lordaqua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Looks like the same thing from March discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and explained here

Either, there's 2 large spheres or someone's going crazy with their CGI skills

One argument possibly flawed and/or possible hoaxer at work. Additionally with what we know about the solar system, it could be something as yet unknown to us. Would be good if it was a giant ship of some form but there isn't enough to go on as yet.

edit on 28-5-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join