It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: Hundreds of words to avoid using online if you don't want the government spying on you (a

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Department of Homeland Security forced to release list following freedom of information request

The intriguing the list includes obvious choices such as 'attack', 'Al Qaeda', 'terrorism' and 'dirty bomb' alongside dozens of seemingly innocent words like 'pork', 'cloud', 'team' and 'Mexico'.

Dailymail Link

Sorry if this has already been posted,i did do a search,i know some of you will disagree but i think its essential that the internet is monitored in this way to avoid any more terrorist attacks and get any potential terrorists early before they get a chance to act,i dont know if its such a good idea to release all these keywords though,surely they will just create new keywords to not get detected.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by lektrofellon

i am sitting with my team, we eat some pork and stare at a cloud...

edit on 26-5-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
i think if we are here (ats) we are allready on the watch list

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Why is "2600" listed under cyber security? Add one more zero and you got the length of one precessional cycle of the earth: 26,000 years. Which we all know connects to that Maya 2012 mumbo jumbo.

edit on 26-5-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

The intriguing the list includes obvious choices such as 'attack', 'Al Qaeda', 'terrorism' and 'dirty bomb' alongside dozens of seemingly innocent words like 'pork', 'cloud', 'team' and 'Mexico'.

Have you heard about Al-Qaeda? They are a team that causes Terrorism all across the world, especially in Mexico using a 'dirty bomb'. They refuse to eat pork, and stare at one cloud all day long. Okay.. I'm on the watch list now.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
When I found out about 2 years ago the gov would be monitoring everything we type and search, I spent 3 weeks typing things a terrorist might type, like "how to make a pipe bomb".... I never did get a knock on the door

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
honestly, who cares? dont censor yourself for anyone. and posting threads like this only serves their purpose. i've got enough things to be scared of, i dont need 20 new additions each bloody day.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
WOW...that's ridiculous...What if someone is looking for prices of pork at target

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Ok, if we all put our thinking caps on what we do is find three movies that have the right sort of action and write a review using each and every word!

Seriously, use some of the words in every email and sms you can. By flooding the system with those words, the words themselves become useless. Sorta like a denial of service attack.

P

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

maybe "how to make a pipe bomb" is so blatant
and if they knock, surveilliance is over - so just sit and wait

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
Why is "2600" listed under cyber security? Add one more zero and you got the length of one precessional cycle of the earth: 26,000 years. Which we all know connects to that Maya 2012 mumbo jumbo.

warez.2600 goes back to the usenet days and was a popular hacker hangout.

Ahh, the memories! Usenet was the last place one could feel anonymous in the internet.

-SC

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
You guys have the right idea. We should start a social media campaign asking everybody to use as many words on the list as possible in every single communication.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by lektrofellon

i think its essential that the internet is monitored in this way to avoid any more terrorist attacks

What if the people who monitor the internet are the real terrorists?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
People often underestimate the power of a Mexican Pork Cloud.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
hi op
they can watch me as much as they like
ive been sending msgs to other computers before the net..
The jolly roger cook book was a good read as an early teen..but
experiments proved some were beyond my scope...
now im at court next week on a charge of
possession of win .242 ammo and a bbm me8 police pistol.
if im here next week ive been lucky

MEN: dont worry about what u type..just dont stroke if youve a built in web cam

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Wow, I had a little GAS LEAK (putput whew) when I saw this.
Oh, well I'll just get on with my weekend and grill, hope I don't BURN myself when I grill the PORK ribs, and get an INFECTION. I hope I do it right so my family doesn't get FOOD POISONING from possible CONTAMINATION, I'd hate to make them SICK. But you never know do you? It could be a VIRUS or the FLU, depends on the SYMPTOMS.
Last year our area had the ELECTRICITY go out and the town had a BLACKOUT close to this time and we had to grill all the meat But no one got SICK. It was nice that everything was CANCELLED due to the POWER LINES that were down and the GRID was in total FAILURE because of the TORNADO. We had really nice family time then being altogether. We couldn't even access SOCIAL MEDIA, so we just sat around during the POWER OUTAGE and played games.

Don't worry anyway. The moment you became a member on this site or similar ones you immediately became "watched". Your moniker means nothing. "They" traced your IPO to who you were.

Get used to it. Every time you walk out the door there is on average a camera every 150 feet in public watching you.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

thought blank firing are still aloud in the uk just not in public?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

Holy sh#t that sucks,good luck with that mate!!!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
by the looks of this every one will be moniterd

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

If we are not on a list somewhere,we are doing
something wrong and need to correct it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join