It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 111: Timothy Good Interview, Hip Hop, Martial Law, Net woes, Civil War, Turbo's.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
outstanding abduction case....> the case , oooo crap the one when the loggers were in the woods and that one of them went missing for a couple days ,. they made a movie called "fire in the ski"< this movie had a very big effect on me , the fact being it was based on actual events, and was in OUR time so to say???

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
if you do your research, ww2 ,the nazi's were actualy doing digs and trying to find and use (e.t., or devine powers) think about it would, you want a country that doesn't like yours to find or use something that could TOTALY change the way you live by some alternate,or other worldly(foreign) methods that are frankly unbeleivable to what we understand,,,,,,,,Pretty scary., in the sense of, what COULD happen, or what could CHANGE the way of life we are used too....?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
can I get some Input from Somebody out there ?I know I am not the only one listening??? I am just stuck in the thread and would be in live chat but, ylou know rule's....

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I've just been having problems with my web??? could it be my provider,or is ATS kicking me off???
hhhmmmmmmmmmmmm?????

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Awesome segment with Mr. Good.

Very entertaining !

Great questions and interesting tid bits, abound.

Thanks to all involved.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I've always thought hey they can make a box that we can see thing(I.E. t.v) we could never know if they throw in a cam INSIDE the television we own., they could just see into our living room's without any of us knowing,,, Unless we dismantle the darn thing and find it

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
keep your friends close and your enemies closer ??? No??

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012nwaiting

Maybe not your TV but beware your game consoles.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I just have been upset and wondering how and why the great USA got attacked blindly on sept 11 and I have been pissed ever since????? people question question, question

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
hour 3 live::: there is no doubt that something has to give here with the dollar and there is no doubt that we are a very armed people
www.abovetopsecret.com...

are you serious I waited hours for this topic and one guy talked about FEMA camps ....seriously
edit on 26-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

vittttttttttimins seriously I'm done here
edit on 26-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
the woman that is in charge of the ship has aparently proved herself to do the job

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
the tree thing.... jurasic park in real time...?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
three mile island=== hey we are not 100 prcewnt right

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
bummer bye love u

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Thanks for listening guys

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
really good show tonight guys and gals..

top quality from all of you..

great guest too..

can you post his website again? thanks!!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Could be a stupid question but do these shows get archived anywhere?
I've tried the Search button but there are alot with his name in...
I'm a huge fan of Mr.Good and I would love to hear it.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

THX for this.

I've met Tim a few times and talked with him at some length. He's always the perfect British gentleman.

And, I've always found him exceedingly grounded, objective, well prepared, exceedingly well researched and believable.

He does seem to buy into the oligarchy's frame on things in terms of what the critters are up to--at least in broad terms. However, he also seems to be more willing to assert that at least some of the critters may well be evil.

I'm eager to see what he's saying now differently from what I've heard and read from him before.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Goosegash

Go to www.illustrial.net

Click on to the Archive page

Click on Show 111 and it will play

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I spoke to Timothy Good many years ago, he's a real nice guy, but he buys into the contactee thing, so he's a bit flaky.
Looking forward to listening to this interview

top topics

<< 1   >>

join