It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blinking UFO Triangle over Moscow, May 24, 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Yet one more Youtube video showing a triangle ufo in moscow.

link

The reason i posted it is because the original person posting this dosent seem to have ufo videos in his account but i could be wrong.

Here is the original poster

НЛО в районе метро Юго-западная

The movement of the object is weird.Could be a good cgi or maybe there is something in the area we dont know about.Hope some russian friends can help us with this

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Here you go brother :

edit on 26-5-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

I'm afraid I'm going to have to call stinker on this one...you will notice at times similiar lights are showing up rather quickly and vanishing so I'm not sure if this is some back reflection off of glass. 26 seconds upper right quick flash of a similiar light..55 seconds right of screen moving upwards...57 seconds another light moving upward..I wouldn't say those are ufo's but rather than some electronic artifacts from the crummy cell cam..at 1:13 it loses it's triangle shape. Not sure it's alien though...unidentified at this point certainly..thanks OP
edit on 26-5-2012 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Well the saying goes: "The best camera is the one that you have with you."

I'm thinking that's not really true.

-SC

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I don't like critiquing footage as far as quality but my gawd, this looks like it was taken with someones' foot! Why couldn't they hold the camera more steady?

Seeing I can't tell what's shaking and what's actually moving ......at minute-mark 57, did that one point of light move a great distance as shown below??

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Here's a 2-second difference in what appears to be their position:

55-second

57-second

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Certified, zoomed, synchronized cinetheodolite footage from at least three angles or it didn’t happen (CZSCFFAlTAOIDH)!

Totally out of patience.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Russian Lanterns......The Chinese ones didnt make it in time.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
this is kinda funny reading some of the replys here
you have a witness 'i saw X', didnt have a camera, so the people on here complain he should uise his cell phone
guy takes footage on his cell phone of something
guys on here complain its crap and should use a better camera
if by some miracle we actually see a clear, in focus, well shot pic/film, gues what, its obviously fake becos its too good/clear, too well framed, too steady blah blah blah

just what does it take for some people?
btw, dont know what the hell this film was showing, but im pretty sure its multple lights srouces and not some large 'craft'

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

The problem I have with "Triangle" UFOs is the fact that any three lights make a triangle. I'm not saying this is fake and it genuinely looks like three lights but I just don't understand why people always say that three lights in the sky must be a triangular UFO.

new topics

top topics

join