It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel forces US to participate in its wars, limited media coverage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

WHAT IS YOUR BACKGROUND PROFESSIONAL? He never ever answers this question,why is that?

Did you ever stop to think the reason why he never answers that question is because it's none of your business?

If the info he posts is wrong or the links is wrong then point them out it's really not that hard.

Why do you want personal info anyway? Are you some kind of internet stalker?

Are you one of the paid tools of Israel that spreads their propaganda?
edit on 26-5-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Keeper of Kheb

A religious war? what religion tells you to kill others. don't get me wrong I know how much hatred and bad blood their is in that plot of the world but hiding behind religion is very sad. Just a bunch of extremists the lot of them

And thanks OP for post, things like this might help open peoples eyes on the unconditional support the US gives Isreal

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7" hence my hounding "
"I have expressed exactly who and what I am as clearly as asked and more."

hi cav,
Why hound someone?
What's your BEEF with the content??
I am new. Can you tell me who what and where about yourself??
thanks ljb
edit on 5/26/2012 by longjohnbritches because: acr

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
If I was in AQ's position I would probably be pissed off at the US too. Just because someone is an American citizen doesn't mean they have to support the criminal activities of America. This constant support for Israel does nothing but give Israel greater means to persecute their enemies, and we all know who those enemies are. It is just ridiculous that in our current state of affairs we have to dole out taxpayer monies to fund the warmongering of another nation. The government hasn't been "by the people" or "for the people" since the 18th or early 19th century.

This is just another drop in the bucket, another reason on the list, that will ultimately cause American citizens to rise up in rebellion against those who persecute us by spitting on the US Constitution, and who constantly take away even more of our rights, while they get rich and live the high-life. Since the soldiers will ultimately be on the side of the people, unless another nation attempts to take over during the time of unrest, the US population will be hunting down those individuals responsible, instead of fighting their own military in the streets.

Maybe UN soldiers will be the enemy, as those in power will do their best to hang on to that control they have over the population. They are all psychopathic, and that is how they can lie to millions of people, and screw them over everyday, and this is the same reason they will want to retain their power. Many of the people running this country are truly mentally unstable, and politics is a field that those with delusions of grandeur enter into to, and this is how we end up in positions like this.

The only thing the government can do to avoid this outcome is start not only passing regulations to prevent corrupt behavior, but also enforce those regulations. From what I know and understand though, this won't happen, because it is against their nature of doing what benefits themselves. This is why the revolution will ultimately occur. All of these reasons I have given are still only a sliver of the corruption that takes place under the noses of Americans every single day. This goes for any country really.

So ultimately it will probably be Israeli soldiers in America, trying to help secure their sugar-daddy, the USA. God help the world, because those in charge sure aren't.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
i especially like section 2 part 2 that says democracy in the middle east brings great challenges to the national security of the united states.

wtf. democracy is a threat to the national security of the united states.

that pretty much sums up the state of america.

i guess americans can live with a 2 party dictatorship as long as a) they have their guns. b) apple releases overpriced and slightly upgraded products of the same thing year after year.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join