It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIY burn fat and become fit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
So far we've showed smokers how to make healthy cigarettes (thread deleted), showed people how to cure cancer, showed people how to make all herbal shampoo, now its time we show them how to burn fat and be fit.
Like every time i discuss a problem and give a decision to change your life for the better.

"Some people" have genetics that make them fat, some people have slow metabolism, those people are 1 in 200 probably. The rest are just excuses.
You treat your body like garbage, you eat garbage and you live like garbage.
The chance to die from a heart attack, obesity, cancer, tumors skyrockets.
You would say but i eat healthy and exercise and im still fat.
Lady! 1) diet coke will not make you think, aspartame is far worse then sugar, you will get even fatter.
And just because you drink diet coke doesnt mean you can eat a big pizza.
2) walking for 10 minutes around school twice a week is not enough
3) if you have a terrible metabolism you can cure it....with herbs even, and healthy eating.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Now let me show you jamie oliver, and he will show you how horrible america is:

Shame that after he did that in UK, the government got full control on what kids eat at school so...thanks a lot shill.
Now americans, are you proud of yourself? every third american is obese and riding in an electric chair.
Handicapped people dont even have electric chair.
You could have learned to count calories, you could have taken interest into the ingredients of that garbage you eat. You could have found time to exercise.
This makes me sick...all right time for the cure as always, prepare to be amazed:
--------------------------------------------------
before 2 months i had a big tummy and man boobs, i was getting fat.
I was eating chocolate candy everyday, slurping on fruit juices filled with corn syrup and eating pizza, burgers and a lot of bread. then i found the way to fix my body in a month.
----------------------------> [ SWISS BALL ]
It really is that easy - you go buy a swiss ball for 10 bucks, you just lie down on it every day and do crunches.
It's that easy, no pain in the lower back, its like a swing.
---------------------------> [ LOGICAL EATING ]
you need proteins in your diet to burn the fat and go to muscles.
Cut the fat, cut the carbs.
Let me explain it easier: NO chocolate, NO sugar, NO soda/fizzy drinks, NO bread
You can have some of them, every other day but that means only ONE small can of soda, 3 pieces of chocolate, maybe 10 chocolate peanuts.
Your meal will be like chicken breasts, lean red meat, vegetables various, milk, eggs and lotsa water.
You eat healthy 100% pure real meat and vegetables, no soy, no additives, no E202 and stuff.
---------------------------> [count calories]
to burn fat 1000-1500 calories per day, nothing wrong having a snickers if you dont pass 1500 calories, but what if you had something healthier for that calorie count?
--------------------------> [herbs that burn fat]
drinking coffee before a work out will help you burn lotsa fat - real coffe - not nescafe with E202, E404.
Not starbucks frappuchino thats like 100,000 calories, Not commercial milkshakes.
Just because you run on the treadmill doesnt mean you can drink that high calorie trash drink.
So if you gonna drink coffee, drink real coffee.
energy drinks are full of aspartame, acesulfame etc, not healthy you dont need them. coffee is better.
Your body still needs water to make coffee work better.

as for the other herbs: guarana, and this link -> www.3fatchicks.com...

--------------------> [exercise]
lifting weights will burn fat, so you may go without running, although cardio is nice.
if you hate crunches then the swiss ball is your friend.
if you dont want gym membership there are 10-20$ dumbbells in wallmart.

So, thats pretty much it. eat logically, train logically..just think.
there are fat people who have lost a ton of weight and feel nice!

Sure there are a couple of fat people who are cute and charismatic, and are genetically with this body build.
But trust me, you are not. stop the excuses.
Or you can not listen to me but when i meet you on the street i will be the guy trolling you.
Being fat is a choice, treating your body like a trash can is a choice.
You chose to not respect your body.

last tip: when you start exercising and going into shape your friends and coworkers will start to troll you hard.
They will feel bad that you are respecting your body by eating healthy, and they will feel bad that they eat trash, they will get angry and complexed. It makes you look better then them...and they will insult you for it.
Prepare for sabotage.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by apporro

Good on you to educate how easy it is to live healthy.

I think there is way too little health-political attention, personally I even think fat people should be socially ostracized. They cost society more than illegal immigrants and do more damage to our economy than black market labor. Besides damaging their own health obviously.

I think New Zealand's immigration department made a step in the right direction when they refused fat people to immigrate into their country, because they cannot afford to import people who are going to be a significant drain on their health resources.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
racism may be extrema, just because someone is fat doesn't mean you should treat him as garbage.
and there are really people who are just genetics....rarely.
but the thing is i see teen girls obese...with an ATTITUDE, wanting to have sex with "a stud" and im like...
They treat their body like garbage.....they cost money to the government and to us the tax payers...not cool.

it really is that easy, no weird diets, no eating only apples craziness.
this thread is more about helping people who were like me, a bit overweight.
to fix the problem, not so much to bash fat people.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Some people also have lympoedema which is more common than you might think, which collects fluid in the body cells and their is no cure, you cannot remove it with diuretics or cure with a diet.. It means life long wearing of compression garments. I am sure many people do not even know they have it they just think they are putting on weight.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by apporro

I don't see how my stance is racist. Race is by genetic accident, being fat is not.
Nobody gets fat over night behind their own back. You get fat when you eat more than you burn. Simple as that.
Fat people obviously don't respect themselves, so why should I respect them or even pay for their self-loathing lifestyle?

*I didn't mean to make this a political discussion. I just wanted to S+F and express my approval for your thread.

edit on 26-5-2012 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
the math for losing weight is easy. Burn more calories than you consume. Healthy eating is best for you but if you're looking to simply lose weight, you don't have to cut out what you eat, just how much of it. My husband dropped 70 pounds and got completely off his high blood pressure and cholesterol medicine just by smaller portion sizes and he dropped the high calorie fast food lunches for bringing lunch from home.

He hasn't cut out a single food item from his diet--just how much of it he eats. Instead of eating fast food every day for lunch, he'll go maybe once or twice a month.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I kinda lost interest in reading it when I read "1 in 200, probably"

yep, and then it's all the same stuff spouted time and time again. Using almost every jab in the book. But somehow rolling around on the floor makes you healthy!

I thought losing weight was always DIY anyway. I can't really get fit if I tell someone else to run 10km for me, can I ?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
You posted the video wrong. You're only supposed to copy and paste the characters that comes after the equal sign, in your case you copied the whole link. See like this - (the actual link) www. youtube. com/watch?v=vXaeKL87CcY. From the youtube link you copy this one (vXaeKL87CcY)

edit on 26-5-2012 by Aktulu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
ColCurious well yea thats what im trying to say.
as far as the "sickness" the above poster mentioned, im pretty sure all sicknesses can be cured.
everyone has to think for themselves, the government is not your baby sitter.
if you try everything and you still cant loose weight, then google what can be the cause.
learn if you have some sickness, read how to cure it.
its all about winning.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
and yea, the ball really does work wonders.
but you will not just roll on it. you gonna do serious exercises, full extension crunches.
its stil easier then doing it on the ground, and it helps a lot.
eating healthy is important, but this ball really did half the work at least.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
i'm personally past middle age

i realize that attaining a toned, slim, sculpted hunter physique is not as simple as diet and exercise
there are other major factors involved... a persons hormones and such changes with age
i think males lose a lot of their testosterone making capacity and higher levels of estrogen take over,
thus creating the womanish layer of fat that men find attractive in the females...

going on a subsistance diet like the people on 'Survivors' eating scarce resources is likely to reduce fat... but at what cost to one's real health...
who want's to be a corpse with 29" waist and a fine physique

edit on 26-5-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
its not like that. no one is making you starve your self.
if you think eating 1 slice pizza instead of all the pizza is starving thats not right.
if you think not eating 2 chocolates per day is starving thats not right.
you can have some sweets still, and you will eat more then enough meat and vegetables.
i date you eat all the meat and vegetables you want.
eat a plate of carrots if you want.

as far as testosterone, there are plenty of herbs to cure low testosterone...and sports.
if you are 40 and married, you dont need to be shredded. no one is going to die if you have a small belly fat.
the thing is not to be OBESE. its all about healthy living.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
This is common knowledge. Why people do not understand it I don't know. Granted, I need to take off 15lbs and have been quite bad with my diet lately. Why? I don't know. I just can't understand why people buy so much JUNK to feed to their children. We are not health food fanatics, but, you won't find cakes, cookies, potato chips, chips of any kind in my home. I don't even have crackers. Snacking on empty processed calories is even worse than too large of meals. Oh, and we don't have cokes in this house, they do nothing but rot your teeth and give empty calories. We drink a lot of water. Mostly water.

The state of kids in the US is terrible. More than fast food, is the mountains of junk they eat at home. We are no health food nuts, but, again, common sense should tell you eating bags of potato chips, while very tasty are going to make you fat. Sitting on the couch is going to make you fat.

There is a loss of common sense these days.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by apporro

Speak english, what is E202, E404??
I appreciate you're trying to help people live healthier lives, but at least explain so it can be understood.

Thanks

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

Obesity is not a problem of excess caloric consumption. It's a problem of excess fat deposition. There's a reason why doctors treating obesity and researchers studying obesity will readily admit that the conventional method of energy balance (eating less or exercising more) doesn't seem to work long term.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

edit on 27-5-2012 by DevolutionEvolvd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Don't misunderstand me, or think I'm arguing against the first law of thermodynamics.

When one gains weight, it is true that they have consumed more than they have expended. What I'm arguing is causality.

Saying obesity, or fat gain, is caused by overeating is like saying alcoholism is caused by over-drinking (or like saying "the cause of John Doe's death was his life ending"). It's tautological reasoning and it doesn't really address the cause.

The question that you should be asking is: What is driving fat deposition? And...What is driving fat people to overeat when they have an overabundance of energy stored around their bodies?

Answer those questions and you'll be closer to finding the cause.

Excessive fat accumulation is what's driving obesity, not overeating.

top topics

join