It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an angel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
So why don't I have wings? I could be saving a fortune if I didn't have to drive.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

If you want wings you gotta join the USAF

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

The quran doesn't attribute the knowledge of good and evil to the devil at all. As far as the quran is concerned, the devil itself is a kind of creature who was given free will long before humans were. This is why he was jealous when God ordered everybody including him to bow down to Adam. He simply revolted, chose to revolt because he was made of fire, whereas humans are made of earth, and he believed he was superior in creation. The knowledge of both good and evil was given to man by God from the beginning. So when God taught Adam the right and wrong, he told him not to approach the tree.

But in Islam all of this is seen as the main plan of God anyway. He created humans and djinns to test them.

edit on 27-5-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

If you're an angel then you'd be a male, there are no female angels and pics of female angels that are made are representing the Queen of Heaven Ishtar, a babylonian sungoddess a.k.a. "the Whore of Babylon":

Here she is right here in this statue.

Angels had their ability to procreate snipped due to the antediluvian and post antediluvian periods where they created the Nephilim whom the legends of the greek Titans came from.

Unless you can walk through walls and subdue people with thought and go invisible, sorry you're not.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
I thought Angels were just simple creatures, no free will of there own, just tools of Elohim so to speak.

What if a person belive that free will is an illusion? Is he/she an angel then if he/she follows the input that he/she gets from the universe and follows the highest ideal and morals?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus
I believe that Angels come in many forms.

Angels are messengers or messages of or from God.

Any message or symbol from God is an Angel.

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus
I believe that Angels come in many forms.

Angels are messengers or messages of or from God.

Any message or symbol from God is an Angel.

But being devided from god is an illusion. You are never apart/alone not matter how little you listen or ignore what is inside. And when need is maxed and ego is at its lowest you will not be able to ignore the message. Then you and god will start playing hide and seek again. Tune the radio to the right frequancy by being.

tAKiDA - Never Alone Always Alone
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by FlyersFan
"Human's don't become angels."

How do you know?

I'm quoting from the major religions of the world. God created humans. God created angels. They are separate species. One does not become the other. And, if you believe in the bible, Christ Himself says that when people die they 'live like angels, not being married or having children' ... He didn't say that people become angels, He said that people live LIKE angels.

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
If you're an angel then you'd be a male,

Angels are sexless. They are pure spirit. They don't have sex organs or sex drives.
Read what I paraphrased from Christ Himself in the above post.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Some angel just shot an angel who was eating the face off another angel, according to another thread.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

As far as I'm concerned, being a human is far better than being an angel. Why? because angel's don't have free will power. They simply follow orders. While humans, when they do good, do it out of CHOICE.

This is why God loves humans more than He loves angels

Ofcourse the choice part gives the human the potential to be worse than the devil, but it also gives us the potential to be HIGHER than angels.

Source: My Islamic teachings.

Are you sure YOU aren't following orders too? I know it seems like you aren't, but who's idea was it for you to be human in the first place?

Are you trying to teach them threadtheory? the weave? or what are you trying to make them understand? They might not like those kind of ideas.
edit on 27-5-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

We're not saying anything different then. Just a difference in opinion.

For me, God wills that I will to an extent. Where as, for angels, God does not will that they will on their own. They're simply robots imo.

It is a limited free will but it is something compared to what angels ever get. They don't even get options. Because their nature is that of good and they can never do anything against their nature.

Whereas with us, its neutral. So I choose good or not. And by that choice alone, I am better (in potential) than the angel who cannot chose.
edit on 26-5-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)
´

How can something that can choose wrong be a better tool for god than a tool that do the perfect thing that is needed? Because it has a choice? The more wisedom a person gets the more he/she will limit the possible behaviour since it will reject behaviour that is unwise. The more information you get the more easier it is to choose the right action. Do you receive good karma based on choosing right when you don't know or based on what you do? The idea of "choice when you have no clue what to do" against "knowing exactly what you are supposed to do" make me think the angels have more wisedom and knowledge from god and could behave better for the service of all/everything. Sorry I think ous beliving ous better than angels is a human egotrip. I do not think my souls value is less than them either. But then I belive all souls are valued the same only on different evolutionary stages. Hope you have a fun ride soulsister.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The knowledge of both good and evil was given to man by God from the beginning. So when God taught Adam the right and wrong, he told him not to approach the tree.

But in Islam all of this is seen as the main plan of God anyway. He created humans and djinns to test them.

So God taught adam right and wrong, and then told him not to know right from wrong?

What is a djinn?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

"Human's don't become angels."

How do you know?

I'm quoting from the major religions of the world. God created humans. God created angels. They are separate species. One does not become the other. And, if you believe in the bible, Christ Himself says that when people die they 'live like angels, not being married or having children' ... He didn't say that people become angels, He said that people live LIKE angels.

Actually, God created single celled bacteria that evolved into more complex intelligent life forms over time. I don't believe what you see here now is the maximum potential. I believe angels started out as single celled life forms too.

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
If you're an angel then you'd be a male,

Angels are sexless. They are pure spirit. They don't have sex organs or sex drives.
Read what I paraphrased from Christ Himself in the above post.

I believe angels are non-dual in probably every possible way. I believe they can manifest as male, female, scary or loving. I believe the form they manifest as might depend on the observer.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

As far as I'm concerned, being a human is far better than being an angel. Why? because angel's don't have free will power. They simply follow orders. While humans, when they do good, do it out of CHOICE.

This is why God loves humans more than He loves angels

Ofcourse the choice part gives the human the potential to be worse than the devil, but it also gives us the potential to be HIGHER than angels.

Source: My Islamic teachings.

Are you sure YOU aren't following orders too? I know it seems like you aren't, but who's idea was it for you to be human in the first place?

Are you trying to teach them threadtheory? the weave? or what are you trying to make them understand? They might not like those kind of ideas.
edit on 27-5-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

I don't know what you're talking about.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I am an angel. I sit here now waiting for why I am really here and the reason.

when I was 6 my older brother shot a bird with his bb gun. I tried to stop him but he did it. His name was Howard. He is now dead.

I was 6 years old in 1968. I ran to the bird and took it in my hands and looked up to the sky and spoke to god (something I had never done before) and said he didn't know what he is doing please don't take this creatures life and the bird flew out of my hands.

I was 9 years old and a woman ran her car off the road across from our house one morning while I was playing and I ran over to the accident and she looked at me and said these exact words, "I see you Michael I am not afraid thank you for coming to comfort me". WTF? She died a few seconds later. My name is Michael.

when I was 10 years old I was playing near a creek where we sometimes used to fish and my friends were trying to get me to smoke cigarettes with them and an angel appeared to me and I ran away a few feet then stopped and my friends laughed at me and the angel made me follow. No words I just knew I needed to follow. I ended up at the creek and there was a little kid in the water and I jumped in and pulled her out and carried her to our house about 200 yards away. She was drowned but a neighbor used cpr and saved her.

Repeat all of those three alot during my years from 6 to 14 years old. I even got scared how much this was happening to me.

At age 17 my two older brothers (including the one that shot the bird , Howard) were going off to swing on a big rope swing that is about 40 feet up from a drop off and I wanted to go and they wouldn't let me. They even pushed me down and said go home Mike. Something compelled me to follow them and then the same angel that appeared to me when I saved the little girl was there and said nothing but I KNEW to follow them. About 20 minutes later my brother Howard took the swing and swung out and lost his grip and fell. He broke his neck and was bleeding from his nostrils and mouth. I told my oldest brother to go get help and I held his head down so he didn't drown on his blood. THE PARAMEDICS said he would have died if someone had not been there to hold his head the exact way I did. I had no medical experience and was just 17 years old.

He died in with his friend two years later on a motorcycle by a drunk driver that hit them.... very strange to me, he had some purpose to fulfill in those two years that was graced with.

I know I am here for something. I am just waiting. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am an angel on earth. I believe the angels that have been put here loose knowledge of the kingdom and anything previous when they enter this 3 dimensional world, but when the time comes we will know our purpose.

God bless you and I hope you are ready when it happens whatever it is. This will shock most of you that read this but I do not believe the bible is accurately given to you in your time. It has been altered so do not believe it.

And because I am unsure why I have the abilities I have but I am sure I am an angel don't fall into the ufo illusion. I am in the flesh now and have your limited cognitive capacity also but believe there are dimensions involved and the universe is much more than just what 3 dimensions can comprehend. Tetrahedron?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
As part of the roughly 4 billion people on this planet who believe in a race of beings called Angels created by God. No, no you are not. That's not to say I don't agree with your sentiment. Dang I was kinda hoping for some kind of looney claiming to be Michael or something.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I believe in angels and demons. I know for a fact that demons walk amongst us. And they're not just invisible entities. These murderers, these rapists, these thieves.. they're called legion, and they are many.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join