It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Bible show presidential candidate Mitt Romney to Win?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
If you're one to believe in such matters could be possible, then you're in the right thread!

If you're sceptical, please say why. If you're here to bash religion, you're in the wrong thread.

Of course this isn't quite "religion" for say, in so much that it is the mentioned bible code itself.

The bible code reaches into much deeper viewing, and of course we all head the arguments..

Let see what it has to say?

It goes in to say that God likes the idea that Mitt should be the next big guy.. And WOE to obama?
He more of less glorifies Mitt as the right man for the job. Hmm

Give these guys some credit. All Racism, All Anti "Religious" buffs asside", The have been working on this stuff for years, It goes WAY back with connections to newton.

That was before the Jews picked it up some decades ago.

Fun watching!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I'm skeptical.

And this is why:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I am honestly surprised there are still Zoroastrians (my god I spelled that right on the first try).

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

You're responce (by video) was very apposed based on athiestic views. I watched it to the fullest. Yest I get there are similarities, but there may be for reasons. No one can deny that.

Still, you broke one of the rules of the OP. Dont bring personal anti whatever rules. Show facts. Not opinions if you must at all. I think I'm in the right thread and forum. Are you?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn

You're responce (by video) was very apposed based on athiestic views. I watched it to the fullest. Yest I get there are similarities, but there may be for reasons. No one can deny that.

Still, you broke one of the rules of the OP. Dont bring personal anti whatever rules. Show facts. Not opinions if you must at all. I think I'm in the right thread and forum. Are you?

How was the response based on an atheistic view? I watched the video too and it was clearly using the same method as posted in the original video. As for there being similarities, of course there are! This method doesn't show any secret code or grant us insight into the future, it just shows that if you look hard enough for something then you'll find it.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SerialVelocity

Whats the video my friend. watch it all.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

It goes in to say that God likes the idea that Mitt should be the next big guy..

As the saying goes...

if you're stupid enough to believe it, you should.

Really though, nobody should be that stupid.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll

I am honestly surprised there are still Zoroastrians (my god I spelled that right on the first try).

Very difficult to claim that Zoroastrianism now is what it was 2500 years ago, 3000 years ago etc.

Why? Massive loss of scripture.

1- Alexanders conquest into Persia, burning the great library. Lots of literature went lost here, other pieces were copied and presented as Greek literature(sad but true).

2- Because of the Islamic conquest by the Arabs. They forcefully converted Zoroastrians, murdering them if they did not convert. They systematically raped the Persian women ( and whispered words into the ears of the newly born ).

Then there is the fact that a range of charlatans made little adjustments here and there that turned into big differences over the course of thousands of years.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
reply to post by SerialVelocity

Whats the video my friend. watch it all.

I did watch it all, it was hilarious...however, just because it's from an atheist show doesn't mean the method was atheistic. The guy used the same method as was used in the Bible Code and the Bible Code 2. I agree the presenter is an atheist but the facts that were presented regarding Vanilla Ice etc. aren't atheist or any other religion for that matter.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

Not that it matters, but the presenter is Jewish.

And I brought facts.

The bible code will find anything in anything.

Which is why 911 was found AFTER it occurred.

edit on 26/5/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You are correct. However, it was still foretold and in enough detail to be most interesting at the very least.

Let us make a mental note of this info and just see what happens

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I just do not see this happening.
And I've also seen the Jews who do the Torah code leave out findings that Yeshua is the messiah, shown tightly in a matrix. But they push a matrix where they found Elijah and messiah.

These guys are very biased.

But I am biased too, I'll admit. This guy says Romney is perfect and God pays him... seriously? He's a mormon member of an apostate church teacher crazy ideas not found in the Bible, which is a blasphemy to God!!

Maybe because Obama is a muslim and anti-Israel, they are pushing the idea that Romney will be our next prez.

I still think Obama will be re-elected (unfortunately).

I don't like either of these guys.

new topics

top topics

join