It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Gangster Description of Those Who Control The World, Illuminati.... Raekwon and ODB.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
enjoyed the thread, have only one thing to say...
RIP Smiley Culture...
apparently 'stabbed himself to death' during a police raid... mmm... don't buy it.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I have to wonder though how is it that the rap artists seem to all clue in on this subject. Perhaps they really do know something that the rest of us are clueless about.

JAIL!
edit on 5/26/12 by Infernalis because: To incude quote.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Nearly ever rapper at some point talked about the Illuminati in their lyrics, seriously, even more so in the past decades.

But this closing skit had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ILLUMINATI. You guys fail at slang comprehension.

edit on 26-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
what about when TuPac was approched by Quincy Adams and Q asked if he could sodomize him....obviously Tupac said no. Next thing you know-Tupac was killed.

The "club" is really really gay. You have to go along with it or die. period.
edit on 26-5-2012 by rainbowbear because: you know how it is

edit on 26-5-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Now that's poetic and UNPRECEDENTED INSIGHT

Now that's just down right good stuff... well that is, if I could post the next line with out ...

You can't really think so? It's like poetry i'd make as a child lol

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It is incredibly entertaining to read all these rap lyrics in Dick Cheney's voice. I kind of takes the truth out of them though.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
if weishaupt had gone ahead with his original plans to call his group based on enlightenment thinking "the perfectibilists" nobody would remember them today

it's all in the name

illuminati just sounds cool

and no, they don't even exist anymore

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I highly doubt theres a conspiracy to stop these morons from singing their little cRAP music.
You come of as a complete tool by posting something this stupid "dawg".

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The illuminati had nothing to do with it. The gang mentality is what did it. They brandish guns everywhere they go, talk about popping caps in people, yeah, they're going to get shot. They have nobody to blame but themselves.
I'm tired of a bunch of thugs making an entire race look bad. All the racists of the world focus on that bunch of thugs, then they attack all people of color based on them. It's not right and it needs to stop.
Members of their own sub-culture shot them so they could gain "street cred". It's pathetic, it's wrong and it needs to stop. Most of all, it's nobody's fault but their own.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join