Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Did NASA "bomb" the moon to hide something?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
srry. they can't survive the VAB, so no

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Did you bother reading the thread or it's premise?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Interesting semi related link.

For what it's worth

Enjoy
Bluebeam

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
I think you are on to something. I've always thought, if NASA doesn't have the shuttles to conduct space walks or whatever else they want to do, and now they have to rely on their allies in order to send satellites or what not to space, wouldn't their allied have the same ideologies, strategies as NASA?

Why would NASA trust another country for their space programs if those countries weren't in on secrets and cover ups?

I wish had that kind of cash and send my own team (with me on it) to the moon and make it a camping ground for a whole month just to find out what's on the other side of the moon!

Great thread BTW!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

When you do go camping on the moon you will need water. Lets face it the "explosions" are more likly to be for the purpose of detemining how much water is up there. What do you think would be important enough to "hide" on the moon?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

I did a you-tube blog on this ... ..
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I just wanted to thank everybody for heir contributions. It has helped me a great deal, now onto finishing the story.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

China is definitely not a third world country anymore but their economy still pales in comparison to ours. I think they are probably more interested in militarization than space travel - but as we have been shown the two are more tied together than we are led to believe.

If an ancient or current alien civilization could travel from one solar system to the next, would they only zero on one one planet? No. So it's quite possible that the moon holds artifacts that NASA or other foreign powers know about but are kept from the general public. Think about our fascination with visiting Titan (also a Moon).

And I agree with other posters pointing out some of the odd communications and black-outs during Apollo (which also happened on various shuttle missions when an astronaut would report seeing something and they would immediately switch to a private channel.

I feel the way others do - I appreciate NASA and am nostalgic for the Apollo missions but they aren't to be trusted. I guess I'm now on the watch list as I've used several words that they apparently search for when spying on us.......

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Is there any sign of the bomb effects? it should be visible at all!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I do remember seeing something about the moon but can't remember exactly what it was....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The NASA moon bombing seemed weird in many ways. I was observing as the LRO was launching the missile or whatever it was at the site supposedly LIVE! But as the video began to zoom in on the site the countdown began and when the counter reached 1 it was said a PLUME would be seen from the impact. (THERE WAS NO PLUME AND THERE WAS NO SIGN OF IMPACT??? well from the live feed that is I did however see other images not video? of the plume AFTERWARDS? Next the LRO was to make the second impact and there still was nothing evident from my observation on the LIVE feed images may have been produced later but the video didn't see to show anything? Not far after approx. 2 months later the Norway spiral incident occurred:

I don't know if this was a response to EA*RTHs LUNAR activities but the reason for the spiral just seemed not to match what was observed i think it was called a failed missle test?

To take a conspiracy theorist reach @ if the moon was bombed and why? Maybe something like a lab - base was to be destroyed or something imprisoned in a lab facility was destroyed, if not opening something up on the LUNAR surface was to be freed. Excuse the CT mind state I know its out there but the whole situation seemed odd.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

China is interested in militarization of close orbit space.

There are a couple of possible scenarios for control of near Earth space, and one is a coalition that keeps access open with an eye towards security, trade and scientific advancement.

The other possibility is control which allows the controller to own all traffic on and off the rock.

While star wars missile defense systems might suck at targetting bombs, they'd be pretty good at targetting things getting out of atmosphere and ground launch sites.

China might finally see a time when their ages old strategies start to work for them again, and are rushing towards it. They don't require the People of the People's Republic to get on board. They'll just tell them that this is what they are doing now. They don't need acceptance, just compliance.

Now, if smacking something into the Moon wasn't just for finding water that's GREAT. That means that some of the first world players have a reason to get there and clean up the mess before anyone else gets there.

edit on 30-5-2012 by SibylofErythrae because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thank you for the video and information. I'm sure many have their own thoughts on the subject. Yours and the others are appreciated.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Well with regard to this thread, I ask this question. Why 6 manned moon landings? Sending men to the moon is a very tricky and expensive business. Now Apollo 11 was ment to be a race, to beat the Russians, and collect rocks. And on to the next mission. Collect rocks. How many rocks do we need?.

It is very plausible, that our visits to the moon, where for darker reasons. And talking of dark. Transformers 3. If you have seen the film, and remember the beginning, is that not plausible?
edit on 2012 by Titan25 because: Error

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Titan25

I enjoy good sci-fi but I highly doubt there were giant alien robots on the moon.

But, you never know.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Keep in mind this forum is for the "Highly Speculative Conspiracy Topics"

Does this sound plausible to you?
edit on 26-5-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Not sure if it's actual, but yeah, I can go with plausible. It gives the reason, the outline of the method and the delivery system involved, so definitely plausible.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

reply to post by don rumsfeld

They didn't really "Bomb" the moon with explosives {So they say} but rather "Crashed" into it. ATS was full of threads about "NASA bombing the moon" at the time so I just used the phrase. Remember, once upon a time when another crash occurred the moon "Ran like a bell" for a few hours :cool

Doesn't it "ringing like a bell" sort of imply that it would be hollow? A completely solid object doesn't ring. Vibrate maybe, but not ring.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Titan25

I enjoy good sci-fi but I highly doubt there were giant alien robots on the moon.

But, you never know.

For gods sake, you think I am that dumb slayer? I am not talking about giant efing robots, I am merely talking about a lunar cover up regarding Some artefact. Some people take posts so literal on here, instead of reading between the lines.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
edit on 2012 by Titan25 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Titan25

No offense but getting upset over a reply that you've misinterpreted as being negative when you stop and consider this threads premise {should have given you a clue that it is not out of the realm of possibility}.

It wasn't meant in a condescending manner. It would have helped had you added a bit more than just referencing a recent movie.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join