It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did NASA "bomb" the moon to hide something?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

If a highly advanced race had the capability to "steal" our moon and cart it off, I highly doubt we could do anything to stop them. just sayin.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by LastProphet527

If a highly advanced race had the capability to "steal" our moon and cart it off, I highly doubt we could do anything to stop them. just sayin.

I hope not,i hope thats not when disclosure happens.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

NASA's budget is big, mostly paid for by tax deductible donations by businesses and wealthy individuals. Their tax goes to NASA instead of the general fund. It's still all tax money.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There is always the ship that was found on the moon that could have been the target...

William Rutledge is retired and now lives in Africa. He recently came out to reveal some amazing facts about his involvement with NASA in the late 70s. Rutledge claims to have worked on at least two missions to the Moon, including the failed Apollo 19, and the Apollo 20, which he says was launched in August of 1976 from Vandenberg Air Force Base.

Both of these missions, according to Rutledge, were “classified joint Space missions” resulting from collaborations between U.S. and Soviet governments. They do not appear on any roster of NASA missions — and, if this is true — for good reasons.

Source

Here is one of the film strips at Apollo's Image Atlas. You need to scroll to the right to see the ship in the crater. I often wondered why NASA would leave such an incriminating picture on the web.
Film Strip of Craft

BTW, I know that Apollo 20 was allegedly never flown. But the film strip exists none the less.

edit on 26/5/12 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Those don't have to be alien, maybe some past advanced civilization from earth left them there before they went extinct. They could have wasted a lot of money as we do researching outer space too.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

My question is this. Could JAXA and NASA have been involved in a cover up of something that has been known about on the moon since the Apollo era but was of no concern [since no other nation ventured manned landings] to the moon? I'm not talking about photographing or landing probes like the Russians have done but actually stepping foot on it's surface.

Hi there Slayer 69

Im sort of jumping the Gun as you were speaking about the Japanese

From what Ive Listen & Read According to Conspirator Robert Dean

back from the Start to the Ending of the Apollo Missions and the Probes that Surveyed the Moon
for Landing Spots NASA Always Kept a Duplicate Copy and Handed to The Japanese for Safe Keeping

more less NASA always had a a 2nd Copy ( Duplicates of of Un- touched Un - Altered Un- Brushed )
whether this is true Or not I wouldn't know But I can say for One thing I Found on a a Now No Longer EXISTING Japaneses Website Film From Astronauts from Apollo 8 , 11, 14 , 16, 17
That Ive Never Seen Before and Anomalies on the Moon during the Apollo Missions Orbiting the Moon to Landing to Using the Rover ,,, of Course No Sound some of the Video is about 30 minutes to an Hour Long

and they are about from 300 megs to close to 700 megs and all as it looks close to HD

Now as I was a Skeptic of Robert Dean about alot of things and what he Mentioned about Japan Has in their Possession Untouched Photos to Documents to Video Film at the Start of the Space Race....

as what Ive seen on that site that may of been Leaked ... ... Unfortunately The Site No Longer Exist
as I had No Clue what it Said ( Japanese Writing ) tho you can get Bye seeing the Videos

Who knows What they Saw on the Moon From NASA's Photos & Film that has been Untouched..

I would Have to Say its Supreme Secrecy Between Both Nations From Day One Japan & USA

Good Job showing the Popular Science 3/70 Article about a Apollo 13 Experimental Crash landing of Saturn V Rockets & Lunar Module on the Moon Surface to check for a Hollow Moon :LOL :

( Note:: as some of the Photos of the Japans Pace Agency Show By Robert Deans have been Debunked as like a booster Rocket inner outer separation front attachment ,like ,AS-12-51- 8553, but not all has debunked )

Bob Dean's presentation, European Exopolitics Summit, Barcelona, 25 July 2009
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Camelot logo Bob Dean:
Barcelona Exopolitics Summit, 25 July 2009
Transcript
projectcamelot.org...

Claimed Pics in Japan given to from NASA or Japan Bought from NASA
a Rumors Ive Heard they have the Whole Duplicate Archive of NASA Photos & Film

From the Project Camelot Site
hmm a Base like this one bombed ?

projectcamelot.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

NASA Japans Alien Ships Apollo 13 Shot ? ( Ring makers of Saturn )

projectcamelot.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Reminds me of this from the Movie Dune

Or Just maybe that a Lunar Base was Discovered ( Japan India etc..) and had to be Immediately Terminated

As plans of making a Lunar Base has Been Around Since the 70s!!!!!

See a Site Called --- Information Bridge ---- for that One .....

and what Buzz Aldrin has to Say !!

Buzz Aldrin's Dream ,Helium 3 and Lunar Resource Base, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'm glad to see many here don't just take everything NASA says as if it's MANNA from heaven. Thanks everyone for all the great replies, links and information.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

I thought that was proved to be an internet hoax.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Im sorry but there just seems to be confusion abounding here......

The U.S. Government is so far ahead of the world in terms of technology (some estimates are about 20-25 years ahead of what the public has access to) that we have no idea what the "space programs" are up to.

With Tesla technology etc there is no telling what the World Governments are up to. The truth would likely blow the average citizens mind (literally)......

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Going to get crowded!
China may set up moon base camp by 2030

www.chinadaily.com.cn...

Originally posted by nenothtu

Odd you should mention that. I was just reading an article that said Russia has intent to field a moon base by 2015, and begin large scale export of Helium-3 back to Earth from it by 2020.

I said to myself "Self," says I, "that's mighty ambitious for a country that's not supposed to even have put their FIRST man on the moon."

Things that make you go "hmmm...."

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I often read or hear people make the argument that "there is absolutely no military strategic advantage to the moon", but given the moon has a far side which is permanently turned away from the Earth, and in spite of the "radio blackout", it seems to me that far side does indeed have military advantages.

On a separate note:

Could they have knowing full well that Russia and or China, with it's growing economy and space program. [ I wont go into how the Clinton administration turned a blind eye when China was caught red handed stealing sensitive US missile secrets then within a few short years their struggling space program started making advances in leaps and bounds] will eventually make manned trips to the moon?

I have long suspected that clever, clever, Bill - as the Chinagate story threatened to destroy his Presidency - cried out: "An intern! An intern! My kingdom for an intern!"

edit on 26-5-2012 by Jean Paul Zodeaux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
WOW! There's your script for the movie. As the movie opens, it's showing the moon was placed here near our orbit, a little DNA dust, and flash forward the evolution of Earth today. (Like a quick million year fast forward)

NOW? We have these aliens coming back to "borrow or steal" the moon for another planet, and they want to try something new with their "projects."

Bigger then Men In Black I tellya. AND without the moon gravity?
The new maps of the world make sense to me now.

Uh OHHHHHH.

We're doomed.

Cheers!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Originally posted by rickymouse
Those don't have to be alien, maybe some past advanced civilization from earth left them there before they went extinct. They could have wasted a lot of money as we do researching outer space too.

That does not mean they are not aliens, that only means they are not extraterrestrial.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

If they are covering something up no one will ever know except those few elite sworn to secrecy. Anything they tell you is almost certainly a lie.

You're asking for an explanation that will be a total lie and you get to walk away as empty handed as you were when you started.

You'd have to go to the moon yourself to find out and good luck with that unless you're a billionaire, because you'd never be able to afford to build your own crafts and rockets or buy the permit to blast yourself into space. Theres a reason they don't send people like you or me to space and the moon, because we would not keep our mouths shut about what we saw.
edit on 26-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by poopadoopoulis

Originally posted by KibbleChild

The planned October 9, 2009 bombing of the moon by a NASA orbiter that will bomb the moon with a 2-ton kinetic weapon to create a 5 mile wide deep crater as an alleged water-seeking and lunar colonization experiment, is contrary to space law prohibiting environmental modification of celestial bodies. The NASA moon bombing, a component of the LCROSS mission, may also trigger conflict with known extraterrestrial civilizations on the moon as reported on the moon in witnessed statements by U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong, and in witnessed statements to NSA (National Security Agency) photos and documents regarding an extraterrestrial base on the dark side of the moon.

Source

If they were willing to violate space law to bomb the moon, then they must have had an important reason to do it in they're minds. Who knows maybe they really did bomb an extraterrestrial civilization on the moon, but thats HIGHLY speculative.

If that is the case, but since the moon has ZERO gravity, all of the water they would be blasting would be sent out into space, NASA has some sharp engineers, but the water blasting idea sound incredibly like Monty Python -esq comedy skits, then i would think earth would be bombarded by chunks of rock and ice inadverdently creating more space debris as well.

The moon has no atmosphere but it does have gravity. The gravity stronger more in some places then others.

"The Grail team will use the twin probes' measurements to construct highly detailed maps of the moon's gravitational field."

www.space.com...

I think if they used one of the big deep caverns on the moon and extracted water from the soil and into containers they may be able to get water on the moon even though the amount in the soil is low.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Although my mind automatically goes to the conspiracy fringes when it comes to NASA/government but my only question is, why even tell us then?

I know there are hundreds if not thousands of secret missions into space. Some by NASA. Some by Black OPs.
Some of the mission are sending space war weapons into space and some innocent spy satellites.

So if they are able to keeping those missions well under wrap and hidden (which wouldn't take much after all, who the hell is paying attention to rocket launches any more?) then why draw attention to themselves with this? Although the best kept secrets are the ones hidden in plain sight so......who knows.

It's been my understanding from at least two contactees that once China beams back photos of 100% irrefutable proof via images, of ancient artifacts and current structures on the Moon, public Contact will be made.
edit on 26-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: ETA Black OP

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
WOW!

Totally unexpected.

Related thread topic....

Give it a shot guys!!!

NASA Document Recomends Space-Faring agencies to stay away from certain sites on the moon
edit on 26-5-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Extremely suspicious and how 'bout their no fly zone so not to 'stir up any dust' on their historical sites??

America has got to be the boldest, brazenness, greediest and bogarting nation on this planet!

Moon to have no-fly zones by month end

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

There have been numerous probes which have crashed into the moon - either accidently (malfunction) or
deliberate (part of scientific experiments)

For example the Ranger space probes were designed to crash the moon while shooting high res photos
of the surface as they came in

Each of the block III Ranger spacecraft had six cameras on board. The cameras were fundamentally the same with differences in exposure times, fields of view, lenses, and scan rates. The camera system was divided into two channels, P (partial) and F (full). Each channel was self-contained with separate power supplies, timers, and transmitters. The F-channel had two cameras: the wide-angle A-camera and the narrow angle B-camera. The P-channel had four cameras: P1 and P2 (narrow angle) and P3 and P4 (wide angle). The final F-channel image was taken between 2.5 and 5 seconds before impact (altitude about 5 km) and the last P-channel image 0.2 to 0.4 seconds before impact (altitude about 600 m). The images provided better resolution than was available from Earth based views by a factor of 1000.

Ranger 1, launched 23 August 1961, lunar prototype, launch failure
Ranger 2, launched 18 November 1961, lunar prototype, launch failure
Ranger 3, launched 26 January 1962, lunar probe, spacecraft failed, missed moon
Ranger 4, launched 23 April 1962, lunar probe, spacecraft failed, impact
Ranger 5, launched 18 October 1962, lunar probe, spacecraft failed, missed
Ranger 6, launched 30 January 1964, lunar probe, impact, cameras failed

Ranger 7
Launched 28 July 1964
Impacted Moon 31 July 1964 at 13:25:49 UT
10°21′S 339°25′E / 10.35°S 339.42°E / -10.35; 339.42 (Ranger 7) - Mare Cognitum

Ranger 8
Launched 17 February 1965
Impacted Moon 20 February 1965 at 09:57:37 UT
2°40′N 24°39′E / 2.67°N 24.65°E / 2.67; 24.65 (Ranger 8) - Mare Tranquillitatis (Sea of Tranquility)

Ranger 9
Launched 21 March 1965
Impacted Moon 24 March 1965 at 14:08:20 UT
12°50′S 357°38′E / 12.83°S 357.63°E / -12.83; 357.63 (Ranger 9) - Alphonsus crater

Two of the later Surveyor probes, designed to soft land on moon, crashed because of malfunction

Surveyor 2
Launched 20 September 1966
Crashed on Moon 22 September 1966
Vernier engine failed to ignite - southeast of Copernicus Crater

Surveyor 4
Launched 14 July 1967
Radio contact lost 17 July 1967
2.5 minutes from touchdown - Sinus Medii

Soviets also launched probes to the moon

Luna II hit moon in 1959

Luna 2 (E-1A series) was the second of the Soviet Union's Luna programme spacecraft launched to the Moon. It was the first spacecraft to reach the surface of the Moon. It successfully impacted with the lunar surface east of Mare Imbrium near the craters Aristides, Archimedes, and Autolycus

During Apollo program the spent third stage of Saturn V was directed to a lunar impact after comand module/
Lunar module had separated. Objective was to generate seismic waves for the sesimometers left bu earlier missions

First sucessful impact was using third stage from Apollo 13 (about only thing that went right)

Had actually missed the moon on Apollo 12 when gave little too much velocity so it went into solar orbit

Apollo 13's S-IVB third stage was the first to be purposely crashed into the lunar surface, as an active seismic experiment which measured its impact with a seismometer left on the lunar surface by the crew of Apollo 12. (The S-IVBs from the previous four lunar missions were sent into solar orbit by ground control after use.)

Answer is bombing moon - No

Crashing spacecraft into moon - Yes, either on purpose or by accident

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Does this sound plausible to you?

Yes it does makes more sense to me than saying the moon landings were "Faked".

Great op Mr. Slayer

That's because you don't read.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I starred your reply because I appreciate the information you've provided but I'll remain skeptical that they were that many "Failures" considering the premise of this thread.

edit on 26-5-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join