It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guards at most well known women's prison in Alabam regularly rape inmates

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Okay I'm done.To me you are a criminal.You deserve nothing but the BASIC human needs.You're there to be punished.Not to have a good time.

The prison guards are there to do a job. That does not include intimidation, threats, or "having a good time". The prisoners are punished through their sentencing by the system. The guards are not supposed to heap additional punishment upon them.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I worked for an old man at a deli when I was 17.He was a real a-hole.Does that mean all old men are?

I also worked at an apartment complex for a man who was control freak and had to do things his way.

My point is this..what's your point? There's assholes from all walks of life.
edit on 26-5-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Okay I'm done.To me you are a criminal.You deserve nothing but the BASIC human needs.You're there to be punished.Not to have a good time.

The prison guards are there to do a job. That does not include intimidation, threats, or "having a good time". The prisoners are punished through their sentencing by the system. The guards are not supposed to heap additional punishment upon them.

Yep they have a job to do.Which many of you fail to see.Sometimes the one's locked up are WORSE than the idiots that the cops have to deal with.Especially if they're in there for life.They'll kill you in a second if they can.Excuse me if I have no sympathy for criminals.

I do agree with your last sentence.BUT at the sametime it's prison.You're not there to have a good time.That doesn't mean you should be abused though.However if you don't give respect you're not going to get it either.The op's article is one sided.I've already made my stance clear on how I feel about it.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Everyone knows the LEO's do not lie.
They are just a bunch of upstanding citizens. Pillars of the community. A cut above the rest. The cream of the crop.

Where I live, you are more likely to face criminal activity after you call an LEO than before. If they can bother to show up at all.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

The response I expected. Here's a tip...you probably shouldn't call LE if you have warrant for anything serious.

They will bust you.But I'm sure you'll just claim it's their fault

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

The response I expected. Here's a tip...you probably shouldn't call LE if you have warrant for anything serious.

This has nothing to do with the topic.

Not to mention it is misguided. Take a sociology class.

EDIT:

I worked for an old man at a deli when I was 17.He was a real a-hole.Does that mean all old men are?

I also worked at an apartment complex for a man who was control freak and had to do things his way.

My point is this..what's your point? There's assholes from all walks of life.

So then your logic is flawed in believing all prison inmates are liars.
edit on 5/26/2012 by Anonymous404 because: added information

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedbeardedFoo

reply to post by Anonymous404

Yes you do.Basic human needs.Food.Shelter.Shower.

Your article was posted to try and get more people to hate anyone that has anything to do with LE.

And that's just sad because you're siding with a bunch of criminals.But really that doesn't surprise me since that's what most of ATS seems to be doing these days.Consider the damn source is all i'm saying.I'm not saying it doesn't happen.But let's look at an alternative.Who's to say these "females" didn't try to seduce the male guards than claim rape as some kind of retribution? To me,THAT is probably what happened than what your article says.They're guilty of misconduct not rape.

You seem like a charming young lass, albeit devoid of empathy and basic understanding of human interaction, i hope to meet u one day and give u a hug, it sounds like u need one. We live in a country that houses more non violent inmates than most countries combined, often based on an herb the earth created. Im not here to preach, merely observe....what i have noticed is that u unfortunately see the world in a sadistic black and white filter......good luck with your journey of enlightenment.....you have many lives ahead to see the grey area.

This is the response I'd expect from somone who is promoting "an herb the earth created".Probably had a little bit of that eh? Since your reply has NOTHING to do with what I said.Sheesh.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous404

This has nothing to do with the topic.

Not to mention it is misguided. Take a sociology class.

Sure it does if you look at WHO I was replying to.

Hint : The post of mine you quoted? Look above it

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Stop editing your posts AFTER I reply.Criminals DO NOT deserve the benefit of the doubt.They're known liars and they'll do anything to protect themselves.And that includes...get this...lying.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Stop editing your posts AFTER I reply.Criminals DO NOT deserve the benefit of the doubt.They're known liars and they'll do anything to protect themselves.And that includes...get this...lying.

I was editing to avoid double posting (as you replied).

I see you have no problem double posting. (end OFF TOPIC rant)

HUMANS deserve the benefit of the doubt. We are innocent until proven guilty and that even includes the corrections officers involved in these cases, but rape kits were used and that is enough.

Women do not deserve this.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I was editing to avoid double posting (as you replied).

I see you have no problem double posting. (end OFF TOPIC rant)

HUMANS deserve the benefit of the doubt. We are innocent until proven guilty and that even includes the corrections officers involved in these cases, but rape kits were used and that is enough.

Women do not deserve this.

I double post as I reply to different people..you were editing/adding things to replies I already replied to.Big difference.

Blah blah ..i'd follow execpt you know what?You're guilty.You know why?

Try to follow me.You're IN PRISON. Your benefit went out with your conviction.You claimed to be innocent the whole time after all right?
Funny that you say the CO's are innocent too.It's clear from your posts you don't believe that.You'd rather take the word of convicted criminals.In your eyes LE = BAD!

I'm willing to bet it comes out exactly what I said on the first page.The inmates were looking for payback and there was no rape involved.I'm sure you and many here will claim massive cover up though by those higher up in the prison.As if CO's aren't a dime a dozen

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

for nightstalker78,

convictions aren't fail safe.

There are countless cases in terms of death penalty, some years to decades after the execution, media report on findings of wrong conviction.

just a thread from this past may 15.

Wrong Man Executed in Texas 1989
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread840633/pg1

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I double post as I reply to different people..you were editing/adding things to replies I already replied to.Big difference.

Wrong. It's still a double post and I was, in fact, working out that post as you posted yours. You have NO IDEA what I was doing. You're not the government. You can't prove that I wasn't typing as you posted.

Blah blah ..i'd follow execpt you know what?You're guilty.You know why?

Try to follow me.You're IN PRISON. Your benefit went out with your conviction.You claimed to be innocent the whole time after all right?
Funny that you say the CO's are innocent too.It's clear from your posts you don't believe that.You'd rather take the word of convicted criminals.In your eyes LE = BAD!

Humans deserve that right because it's in our constitution, and I IN NO WAY wanted to say that ANYONE was guilty before proving so. Want proof?

More than 20 employees of Tutwiler Prison have been fired or transferred during the last half-decade for crimes relating to illegal sexual activity, reports the AP.
as quoted before. If they weren't guilty, why would they be fired or transferred?

I'm willing to bet it comes out exactly what I said on the first page.The inmates were looking for payback and there was no rape involved.I'm sure you and many here will claim massive cover up though by those higher up in the prison.As if CO's aren't a dime a dozen

Okay, find us some evidence of this ever happening. And also find us some evidence of it being legal for COs to ever have sex with an inmate, consensual or not.
edit on 5/26/2012 by Anonymous404 because: added information

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by yyyledq

for nightstalker78,

convictions aren't fail safe.

There are countless cases in terms of death penalty, some years to decades after the execution, media report on findings of wrong conviction.

just a thread from this past may 15.

Wrong Man Executed in Texas 1989
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread840633/pg1

Irrelavant.That has nothing to do with this.Of course people have been wrongly convicted.But it doesn't happen as much as you bleeding hearts like to think it does.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

One wrongful conviction that leads to a death sentence is blood on every taxpayer's hands.

And it has everything to do with this. You believe all of the incarcerated are liars, we don't.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Can't rape the willing
who's job on the street
was hooking for what they
wanted anyways...
Taking advantage of what they can
from both sides... No conpsiracy here,
there have always been hookers, men
to pay for them, and a blackmarket
of pimps and ladies of the night..
Same thing different place.
edit on 26-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

I know there's no conspiracy here. I didn't post this thread here.

It was moved by an admin.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

One wrongful conviction that leads to a death sentence is blood on every taxpayer's hands.

And it has everything to do with this. You believe all of the incarcerated are liars, we don't.

No blood on my hands and I pay taxes.Don't put yourself in the position to be wrongfully convicted and it won't happen no matter what agenda some of you ATSer's wanna push.

You make it sound like you'll be randomly driving somewhere and be pulled over..than be thrown in jail

Guess what pal..that doesn't happen as much in the US as many of you here like to think

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

if you dont mind me asking just how much are you paid to post here at ATS ?

lol all jokeing aside do you really think a prison with at the verly least had notoriously unfit CO`s in the past decade,
and now with 50 women willing to comefoward and testify under oath
you truly belive the claim has no merit?
edit on 26-5-2012 by jplaysguitar because: spelling

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

No blood on my hands and I pay taxes.Don't put yourself in the position to be wrongfully convicted and it won't happen no matter what agenda some of you ATSer's wanna push.

You make it sound like you'll be randomly driving somewhere and be pulled over..than be thrown in jail

Guess what pal..that doesn't happen as much in the US as many of you here like to think

I've been randomly pulled over and thrown in jail, and I PAY TAXES.

Wait...put yourself in the position to be wrongfully convicted? Now everything you say from now on will be taken as a complete joke. It's funny enough to become my new signature.
edit on 5/26/2012 by Anonymous404 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join