It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI Is Now (Officially) Spying on Your Internet Activity

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous404

I can see us needing to invent our own slang or secret language much like a certain part of society in London did in order to avoid the prison guards understanding their conversation. (That was the version I read anyway) Cockney Rhyming slang. We will need to do the reverse and name normal things dangerous things. For example, Dolphins would become Drugs.

"Aww, did you see those cute Drugs, weren't they just beautiful? I'd love to spend a day with those!"

Cats would become Cuban Missiles, etc, etc. In this way, we would fill the airwaves with so much meaningless "chatter" that they would be forced to give up. Clever huh?
Brb, there's a knock at the door...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
They're gonna be very busy then! The internet is a big place.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
News Flash

F.B.I Now capable of downloading your thoughts...Full story at eleven

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Update yourself as to just how far they are going:

Texas schools to begin tracking students with IDs embedded with RFID chips

TextIn an attempt to get more money from the state, a middle school and high school in Texas are implementing a program in which student IDs will be outfitted with radio-frequency identification (RFID) chips in order to track their movements around school. If you’re unfamiliar with this technology, a great primer on the subject has been written by Brent Daggett for End the Lie and I highly recommend you take a few minutes to explore some of the other applications of RFID, many of which are nothing short of disturbing.

As is so often done when it comes to surveillance technology, this is being sold to us as something for our own good and the good of our children. This is identical to how the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) is pushing their ludicrously unconstitutional license plate surveillance program I detail in the above video:

www.activistpost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join