It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Hawaii duped Arizona” Letter on Obama eligibility 'doesn’t verify anything of significance'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
WND.Com 5/25/2012

“Hawaii duped Arizona” in its response to Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett’s request to verify Barack Obama’s eligibility for the 2012 election, charges the lead investigator of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse.

“We have developed incontrovertible proof that the verification provided by the Hawaii Department of Health to Arizona’s secretary of state on May 22 really doesn’t verify anything of significance,” said Mike Zullo, who is in Hawaii to follow up on his team’s initial findings concerning Obama’s birth record.

I wish Obama and his Eunterage would just leave. I'm more than ready for some good news for a change. It would be nice to see something to be proud of again. I would love to be able to see an equitable existance again. and Its coming close to being Us versus Them - its like chinese water torture one drop at a time ... lets get it over and done with already...
edit on 25-5-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The link is WND. Man am I surprised.

What's even more funnier than that is the chumps in Arizona who are paying for this.
edit on 25-5-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Someone refreshed their birther browser.

WND is run by Goebbels and Breitbart from beyond the grave.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Thank You for your opinion. WND has a track record of publishing accurate stories that the Lame Stream Media misses consistantly - I'm smelling a communist take over -
WND actually wrote and published this - please show me any story about this published by the main stream media - I really want to thank you for thinking for me big brother - please move to a place where its appreciated.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot

Thank You for your opinion. WND has a track record of publishing accurate stories that the Lame Stream Media misses consistantly - I'm smelling a communist take over -
WND actually wrote and published this - please show me any story about this published by the main stream media - I really want to thank you for thinking for me big brother - please move to a place where its appreciated.

Screaming commies is a sign you have been on WND far too much. Hell even FOX is more accurate than WND.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I've been hesitant on responding to this very topic of Arizona requesting further documentation in regards to Obama's eligibility for presidency for this very reason.

Call it prophetic wisdom, but I somehow knew that anything coming from Hawaii wouldn't settle this debate.

Why and how do you ask, did I dare come to this assumption... because Obama is NOT eligible...

Granted there is confusion as to the literature that is the constitution, and defining what is required... for the interpretation of the words of those centuries ago can be confusing...

This I will say... Obama is not necessarily who he claims to be... call me paranoid, delusional, or whatever... I stick by my statement.

It may be biased, but I remember the following spring after his elections in which first brought Obama into office, my grandfather who is a 'super free mason' said the following to me.

"There is no way in hell Obama got into office with out someone placing him there. He's not eligible, you better damn well believe this. There is so much more than meets the eye, and most will forever be blind to the truth. Only future generations may know exactly what happened."

I remember exactly every word he said, where, how and when this comment was made. It's funny, because... at the time I didn't give two spits about government.. I ran with sheep.

I believe his words, for he has never lied to me as far as I know... and this man(my grandfather) is 'in the know'. I don't expect this to mean anything to yall, but I felt it's worth sharing....

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

well, your wrong there. FOX I recall a ATS thread that spelled out 666 with the Letters F O X... and that tells me it is controlled by Washington DC. the Parcel Number under the US Capital is Parcel 666.
and if you get your news from FOX - well I guess that explains your total disregard for Facts.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
WND as a source...
too funny.

WND more accurate that MSM...even funnier...

Birthers and their lies...not funny just pathetic.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

AMEN brother American. Iam also associated with groups from the founders and we didn't like McCain - but the people who always know these things Said McCain is the President -- I dont ever recall these people ever being wrong before the 2008 election. so something happend and I guess that would explain the 5 million in guns sales every month. there is going to be a show - to see if we will fight for freedom - the answer is Lets Roll.
oh these people knew 911 was a Rockefeller gig with the bank of London according to this group of oil guys.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I watched 3 of my kids born,
it never dawned on me to make fun of my wife and call her a birther.
Delivery rooms will never be the same.
I can now see large groups of protesters hanging outside of delivery rooms,
chanting Birther!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Gee, super-good rebuttal there. When there is no refuting, use ridicule and insults.

The only people that believe Obama's story are die-hard democrats and people who are so scared of being labeled racist that they will parrot the official story and denigrate those who don't believe it as "birthers"......sort of like "Truthers" concerning 9/11.

If you have a reason to dispute this story, then bring it out for examination. If all you have are insults and laughing emoticons, you have added nothing whatsoever.

I voted for Obama (much to my chagrin). I feel lied to and duped. I saw the "official" document from Hawaii, which was poorly done and easily disputed. Even creepy John McCain, who was born in Panama, I believe, to military parents, had a birth certificate which was presented and there was no issue with it.

Why did Obama drag his feet for years and then finally give something which was so poorly done? Why does he have a social security number from Connecticut, when he NEVER lived there?

Feel free to give your reasons to the two above questions.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
But I know no one will understand a man that believes in mothers,
and men should be proud of their birth.
After all I guess,
you all must be test tube babies and have vials of your birth.

So have fun Test-Tubers making fun of live birth!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

So, officials at the Hawaiian department of health are in this conspiracy, I'll assume that includes the Hawaiian government as well. Just how deep does this conspiracy go, according to the Posse? And how long?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Your just sad because you worship a fraud, a imposter... Go join a militia and help them oust this impositus corporate puppet... learn how a true American thinks!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
You didn't think that WND was going to give up the Birther gravy train this soon, did you? No matter what the outcome of the Arizona/Hawaii confirmation, WND had their rebuttals primed and ready to go. There's too much money in their book sales to back off now, even if the Arizona Republican Secretary of State states he has confirmed Obama's birth in Hawaii.

I'm sure Sheriff Joe's taxpayer-funded Posse junta to Hawaii will next consult star signs and astrologers to tell us where Obama was really born, apparently the state's governments of BOTH Hawaii and Arizona are no longer good enough for them.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

All your birther lies can be found on here...read up and enjoy.

Obama Conspiracy Theories Fishing for gold coins in a bucket of mud

Here are some more...lies that have been debunked.

Don’t get spun by Internet rumors

In fact all the Birther lies are all over the net and been debunked numerous of times...but you people won't believe anyone...unless it confirms your delusions.

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

Jean-Claude Tremblay

More than 20 years of both creative and technical in-depth experience in print & graphic industry. I have a high level of proficiency in not only implementing current technology but in developing and teaching it as well. I specialize in finding solutions at every level of design challenge. Adobe Certified Expert - Illustrator CS4/CS5 / Indesign CS4/CS5 / Photoshop CS4/CS5 / Acrobat Pro 9/X

Layers, and layers and layers, oh my! (explained and updated!)
edit on 25-5-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Lqtm!!!
Shhhh
(laughing quietly to myself).
I made that up

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I think the word is - Its a criminal investigation. so I would expect to know exactly what the charges are going to be proved in a court of law in about 15 - 30 days - we want to give Obama and Holder a chance to stop it.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Yeah, buy into the birther hype so WND can sell more birther books, shirts, bumper stickers, buttons, and everything else

edit on 25-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

A sitting Sheriff has more power than the President *and this guy doesnt even qualify to be president... go figure... I would place my bets on a duty bound and elected sheriff --- and if you noticed --- he used public funds for an all expense paid vacation for his Posse to Hawaii.... that means Obama is in a little trouble... nothing holder can't handle.
the sheriff is counting on it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join