It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 who ran security?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by 4hero

Do any of you ever stop and think about the insane crap you post? "I heard there were Secret Service agents".....really? Where did you hear that? A lunatic Internet site is where. You certainly did not here it from any of the gate agents that checked passengers onto the planes, you didn't hear it from any of the ground crews, nor any of the passengers that were in the gate areas when those planes were boarding, nor did you hear it on any of the communications from the airliners. The ONLY place would be on an Internet site and then only because some asshat who enjoys fanning the rampant paranoia of people like you posted it there.

All that member said was

You seem to know something about this, care to explain why you feel sinny heard wrong?

And you come back with a tyrant of abuse for no reason? Why not just answer the question in a polite manner as per the ATS rules?

That member '4hero' never said anything about SS agents, it was another member, and when 4hero asked you politely you started being rude, and made out like they had said about the SS agents.

I think 4 hero asked a valid question because you were being vague with your previous answer.

You still never did answer the question, so I posed it again to give you the opportunity to actually answer it.

It seems that you came out with an abusive reply to cover the fact you had no real answer other than they were not there, which is weak, and not a good answer. Answer it properly with factual info and sources to back up your claim, otherwise your claim is void.

You above comments are not a satisfactory answer, you would not here it from the people you mentioned because they were SS agents, those people would not know, so your comment is void.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

My reply, while in response to one poster, was directed at each of the people in the thread. There is absolutely NO mention of Secret Service agents at the gates anywhere......except for Internet conspiracy sites. No gate agents have said it, no passengers in the gates have said it, no airline ground crew has mentioned, NO ONE. It is up to the people that believe that tripe to show proof that agents were at the gate.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

My reply, while in response to one poster, was directed at each of the people in the thread. There is absolutely NO mention of Secret Service agents at the gates anywhere......except for Internet conspiracy sites. No gate agents have said it, no passengers in the gates have said it, no airline ground crew has mentioned, NO ONE. It is up to the people that believe that tripe to show proof that agents were at the gate.

Your reply should not be at everyone in the thread because not everyone cares about that piece of info, and it seemed like a personal attack. Was still unnecessary.

Like I said, the gate people, passengers, and airline crew would not even know about SS agents! The clue is in the word 'secret'! The info came from somewhere, and it's not really that relevant when the airport security was run by an Israeli company, and the WTC security was run by members of the Bush family, that is all anyone needs to know!

You seem to object to conspiracy sites but spend years on them? strange.

9/11 myths website, which you and your buddies quote from is a known disinfo website, just thought I'd let you know so you don't make the mistake of quoting from disinfo conspiracy sites like that in future.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist
An Israel company had the airport's security boxed off, and the Bush family ran the WTC security. I think that is all you need to know!

I know about one of the bushes involvement in one of the companies that played a role in the WTC security for a period of time. When you are so sure that it was an Israeli company running security for the airports, you surely have a name for that company. And was it the same company in all affected airports? What was the scope of the company, was it responsible for a fraction of the airports, a major player, or dominant, running security in almost every airport in the country?
edit on 30-6-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

edit on 30-6-2012 by kidtwist because: double post

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

The two biggest companies to man the checkpoints on 9/11 were Wackenhut, and International Total Services. However, the airlines were in charge of what company was actually hired to man the checkpoints, and the equipment. They went low in every case, because they didn't want to pay for anything they didn't have to. Theoretically, every airport could have a different company working the checkpoints. There was no one company that was in charge of security at every airport that day. Argenbright was another pretty big company.

As much as the gov't said it was our fault (I was a screener on 9/11), that's pure BS. Every item confirmed on that plane, with the exception of pepper spray that was supposedly on Flight 11, was allowed to be carried onto a plane. And good luck finding pepper spray on an x-ray machine at the time. If the bag was cluttered, you'd never see it. Knife blades had to be under four inches, and were allowed to be carried, box cutters were allowed to be carried, etc.
edit on 6/30/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I second your audit idea and add
that I would love an audit of Cheney
and Black Water . Pre 911 numbers vs Post.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
That wasnt the question though. And what do you mean by Israeli based and when? The port authority played a role in security and private companies like securacom. How was security in the WTC Israeli based?

I think the Israeli owned and Dutch registered company ICTS ran security at airports in the US and Europe. Most of the management are "retired" Shin Bet.

Anyway, the WTC was lousy with Israelis coming up to to the 9/11 attack. They had everything from Israeli art students to ex-Shin Bet security in the building.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

No, they ran SOME airports, but there was no one company in charge. The airline committee at each airport took bids for security, and they chose who would be in charge of security.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Was it the small plastic handle box cutters? Or the larger metal ones?
I can see the plastic handle ones going through the metal detectors. Even if not then they would pass nicely in a group of pens placed in the trays.

plastic handles?
what, and plastic blades too?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

No, metal blades, but hard plastic handles. It doesn't matter, because either one was allowed to be carried onto the plane on that day.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

No, metal blades, but hard plastic handles. It doesn't matter, because either one was allowed to be carried onto the plane on that day.

of course it was, way back in the day , back when security never existed at all and anyone could carry a knife onto an airplane unnoticed!

why do some people act as if 2001 was the dark ages?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Who said anything about way back when, in the day? It's a simple fact that on 9/11 you were allowed to carry knives and blades onto a plane, as long as they were less than 4 inches long, or weren't illegal to carry anyway.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

wow
you actually believe the crap you spiel?

there is no way all these "supposed" hijackers could board those planes with these knifes without causing some arousement !

You could never freely board a plane with blades without being questioned about your reason for carrying such blade....why would you not question them on their reason for possessing such items?

Muslims with box cutters?...Ha...yer right!
edit on 30-6-2012 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2012 by zerozero00 because: can't spell

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I was working at a checkpoint at an airport on 9/10, and the only reason that I wasn't on 9/11, is because it happened at 3am where I was. I know what the rules were, as I was a supervisor for the company I worked for, and I worked with the FAA to maintain equipment in the checkpoint.

Box cutters did not get stopped when they went through, neither did most small pocket knives. The only thing that was said to have gotten onto the plane that shouldn't have was pepper spray, and that was always extremely difficult to detect, even for a good operator.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

of course .....

9/11!........welcome to the magical world of strange possibilities!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I couldn't care less if you believe me or not. I know what the rules for screening were, and I know what was allowed on a plane in 2001.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

911myths.com, is nothing more than a source of links to news sites, government documents and other assorted online sources, INCLUDING conspiracy sites. Blindly calling it a disinfo site, just shows you have never really looked at it.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00

of course .....

9/11!........welcome to the magical world of strange possibilities!

So true. We had prophesy, telepathy, new kinds of physics, magical passports, jet engines that wiz about scaffold poles....the works.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join