It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bacon Lover In Piggly Wiggly Rampage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

The Georgia woman, 26, was so determined to shoplift beer, bacon, cheese, and chicken wings from a Piggly Wiggly that she punched, spit at, and pepper-sprayed store workers who confronted her as she tried to flee the supermarket Wednesday afternoon, according to cops.

www.thesmokinggun.com...

Never get between a bacon lover and her target. This woman's criminal act is to be protested, but her love of bacon is clearly an extenuating circumstance.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FailedProphetNever get between a bacon lover and her target. This woman's criminal act is to be protested, but her love of bacon is clearly an extenuating circumstance.

I think it might have something to do with how addicted she is to Alcohol.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I can maybe see trying to steal basic foods if you're starving, but I don't get the beer. This is just a person who wants their favorite foods and, lacking the resources to buy it, decided to be a dirty, low-down thief and pepper spray employees in the face in order to get away with it.

Since it was a Piggly Wiggly, you know it was in a poor neighborhood, so the employees probably have to do double-duty watching for thieves and people who eat their way through the supermarket.

There's an old saying in jails: If you lie, you cheat, and if you cheat, you steal, and if you steal, you're no damned good.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

There's an old saying in jails: If you lie, you cheat, and if you cheat, you steal, and if you steal, you're no damned good.

"To live outside the law you must be honest." -Bob Dylan

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
340 pounds, wearing a purple dress with beer cans falling out of her bag. Was she trying to be inconspicuous?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
gotta bring home the bacon some how. Go big or go home

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Go see the article. You just gotta love that come hither look in the mug shot.

OH, NO!!! SHE THINKS I'M A PIG!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

edit on 25-5-2012 by Bodhi7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by incoserv

Go see the article. You just gotta love that come hither look in the mug shot.

OH, NO!!! SHE THINKS I'M A PIG!!!!!!!!

"Git in Mah Belllly!"

While I may be laughing at the article, I'm still thinking. Wow! Really? The woman was obviously not starving.

new topics

top topics

join