It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashing UFO passing the ISS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybersk8er

Why the hell are you on this forum?

why not?

You sir, are the most ignorant mother--- that I've come across on this forum.
really!? That's up against some pretty stiff competition, so I take that as a compliment .. Actually I'm a father, & ignorant is just a matter of opinion, sunshine!

You have not backed up anything that you just posted? How can authorities control unknown entities that come across a camera.

unknown entities? You're shouting ya mouth off but where's your backup??

Do you really want to carry on with the insults? Your choice mate!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Stay on target.

We need the date/time of the video to determine it isn't a hoax for the hyper-gullible eager-believers.

So far, the OP and the youtube originator decline to provide that data or even explain why they won't.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Anonymous could have legitimately recorded this as claimed (why the authorities need to use a live feed when according to the conspiracies; things they don't want us to see are floating around out there baffles me no end!!)-- we could be seeing a real alien space craft (or something strange) in this footage. I don't know. How's anyone supposed to REALLY know. No one in this place does, I'm sure-- but the likes of you & my good self are STILL classed as ignorant by many in a place like this! That's got to be the best example of ignorance going IMO!

Peace Jim.

dej...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

I would like this to be a real UFO, but I guess it will turn out to be CGI as usual.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
doesn't look like swamp gas to me!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I dont know how people can make this out to be something else, when it's clearly a alien spacecraft.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Clearly a fake...

illuminabit tenebris

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IlluminabitTenebris

Max kudos to the guy that debunked this, good to know that peeps like this exist.

edit on 29-5-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IlluminabitTenebris

Thanks for sharing that video man. I had a feeling it was going to be fake. The uploader only had 2 other videos and one of them was another video purportedly given to them by some anonymous dude. These morons really piss me off with their hoaxes.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Very disappointing, again ...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Wow that was a very good fake... Thanks for that

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I will only add my personal opinion, not poo-pooing anyone else's: this is manufactured with After Effects. It's too smooth, soft, artificial...and having used AE for many years, very familiar.

But hey, it would be nice if I were wrong!
edit on 29-5-2012 by RoyBatty because: typo and caps

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoyBatty
I will only add my personal opinion, not poo-pooing anyone else's: this is manufactured with After Effects. It's too smooth, soft, artificial...and having used AE for many years, very familiar.

But hey, it would be nice if I were wrong!
edit on 29-5-2012 by RoyBatty because: typo and caps

If so, it was also created by somebody with a good idea of what a tempting scene should look like.

So I guess the first clue was the original poster's refusal to provide date/time of the scene.

Doing so would have made hoaxkiller's task a lot easier.

Not doing so seems to have been intended to frustrate a thorough investigation.

That same clue [No date/time of origin] may apply to other videos of the same genre on youtube.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I want to say satellite and light reflection. The flashing does not start until it reaches a certain point, which makes me think that it reached a point where the a light source could hit it.

Only part that I dont get is the fact that the flashes are not an identically repetitive like aircraft.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
How has the person who proved it was a fake been banned with that single post? What did he/she do wrong?

Most bizarre banning ever?
edit on 30-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I knew it was a fake the moment I saw it, I don't understand why people take it so seriously. of course these things could be real but unless you are able to get feedback or there is circumstantial evidence to suggest something very compelling and hard to dismiss it's not worth looking at imo.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

i heard aliennewz is just that guy HOAXKiller1 making fakes so he can debunk them

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

for returning with the same I.P. they had just banned.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join