Flashing UFO passing the ISS

page: 1
29
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+7 more 
posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Video from anonymous person that recorded ISS live feed sent to aliennewz youtube. Posted today.



It seems the UFO, shot up from the atmosphere, or it was already in orbit above the atmosphere as the ISS view orbits around Earth.

It makes a smooth right turn and then 'blinks', it looks as if it had lights on it, I don't think it's from the sun reflection.

I don't think it could be another satellite/debris, it just seemed to be moving so fast, as it covered a massive range of distance in a short amount of time.

What is it???
edit on 25-5-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)




posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
i've come to realise there's little point in asking about those on here. it's going to be "chinese lanterns", "swamp gas", "helicopter", "comet"... anything but what some of us already know it is. nice find



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
i've come to realise there's little point in asking about those on here. it's going to be "chinese lanterns", "swamp gas", "helicopter", "comet"... anything but what some of us already know it is. nice find
I love it when I hear folks say 'they know'.. Strange how for the past 70+ years of this enigma, not one of you who claim 'you know' has managed to convince the unenlightened/ closed minded (love those phrases when discussing an unknown phenomenon) by at least taking this enigma out of the 'strange phenomenon' category!? Why is this do you think?



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I am not an expert on anything, really.

When I watched it, I tried to keep an eye on how it moved in relation to the edge of the earth (I'm sure there's some fancy term for the edge of the earth, right?). With just a careful eye and no interesting equipment or anything, it looks like it follows a consistent path right along the curve of the earth. To me that would suggest something in orbit, rather than something with controls (like a ufo would have). The "blink" really just seemed to me like a reflection, maybe a flash of light from the sun on a metal surface? The metal surface of course, making me think it's some sort of space junk (piece of a satellite or rocket or something?).

UFO or NOT, I think this was a very interesting video, thanks for sharing!

PS. Why do I always open these videos hoping it will be THE smoking gun, undeniable evidence for ufos? LOL.



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It's either a satellite or, you know, that rocket that was launched a couple days ago.



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MojaveBurning
 

Yea, I agree. I was waiting for it to change directions, slow down, stop or back up but it followed a straight line. So, its my opinion that it is a satellite or space junk.



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MojaveBurning


PS. Why do I always open these videos hoping it will be THE smoking gun, undeniable evidence for ufos? LOL.
I've been 'hoping' for the same as you for the past 45 years! I'm convinced places like ATS will be around in 45 years time; & this enigma will STILL be an 'enigma'; being discussed/ chewed over/ debated by those who STILL insist something is strange regarding the constant flow of un-provable data put forward! but hey, what do i know....



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog
 


Last time i heard, satellites go in a curved path so it can orbit accurately around, not straight.



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybersk8er
reply to post by Juggernog
 


Last time i heard, satellites go in a curved path so it can orbit accurately around, not straight.


Yea but it was following the earths "horizon" perfectly.. Im sure you know what I mean.



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Sometimes I really can't believe people on this site.

Do you read the news? It is probably the new SpaceX rocket/cargo load that is in space right now.

It aims to be the first private spacecraft to dock with the ISS. This should take place either sometime today or tomorrow. Yesterday there were numerous drills in which the craft manouvered around the ISS from a distance of a couple miles in order to make sure that the astronauts and those at SpaceX had enough control of the vehicle to attempt a docking with the ISS.

Source: I read the paper this morning.

Their website: www.spacex.com...



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bommer09
Sometimes I really can't believe people on this site.

Do you read the news? It is probably the new SpaceX rocket/cargo load that is in space right now.

It aims to be the first private spacecraft to dock with the ISS. This should take place either sometime today or tomorrow. Yesterday there were numerous drills in which the craft manouvered around the ISS from a distance of a couple miles in order to make sure that the astronauts and those at SpaceX had enough control of the vehicle to attempt a docking with the ISS.

Source: I read the paper this morning.

Their website: www.spacex.com...


so that explains the right turn and those flashes are from the rocket exhaust?
edit on 25-5-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
If you people are waiting for official disclosure of any and all space crafts, both public and private, you got a long wait ahead of you.

This thing is really moving fast. Whatever it is, I'm sure there's more of them.



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er
 




so that explains the right turn and those flashes are from the rocket exhaust?


Colour me blind, but...I'm not seeing any "right turn" at all


can you give me the time in the video you see it?



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by cybersk8er
 




so that explains the right turn and those flashes are from the rocket exhaust?


Colour me blind, but...I'm not seeing any "right turn" at all


can you give me the time in the video you see it?


Hes right, go to full screen.. at about 12 seconds you see it come straight up and at about 19 seconds it goes 90 degrees to our right.



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll
 


Watch in HD, start watchin from :10, you'll see the spec of the ufo rising from the horizon, then at :21, you see it slowly turn....



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Is it too much to ask for the date/time of the video so somebody can verify it's not an edited-in CGI prank?



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I don't agree with Jim often, but he does have a point here, it's interesting footage but the possibility of CGI does remain.



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
I don't agree with Jim often, but he does have a point here, it's interesting footage but the possibility of CGI does remain.


Some steps are obviously needed for verification, but because this blip appears to pass BEHIND the solar array, it must be at a significant range and has my interest. I'd definitely call it unusual and not your typical spacecraft-shed dandruff.





new topics
top topics
 
29
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join