It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Twice Mistakenly Mentions ‘My Sons,' While Defending Contraception Mandate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Obama Twice Mistakenly Mentions ‘My Sons,' While Defending Contraception Mandate

n two campaign speeches over the last two days, President Barack Obama has twice mistakenly mentioned “my sons” when defending his administration’s regulation requiring virtually all health-care plans in the United States to provide women, without any fees or co-pay, with sterilizations and all Food and Drug Administration-approved contraceptives, including those that can cause abortions.

cnsnews.com...

Yes people the most intelligent,best speaker this nation has ever had this ranks right up their with the "57 states" comment and the "corpsman" comment and really does speak as to why Obama thanked his censored dealer in his high school yearbook..

Honestly how the hell does anyone make the mistake of not knowing he has two daughters and not sons?

Bush never made the mistake of calling his daughter's sons but hey pushing contraception is more important than getting their names right.

Still baffled of the sheer and utter hypocrisy of His supporters that scream stay out of their wombs but you damn sure better pay for my birthcontrol!!!!!

Another faux pas by the fearless leader that makes Bush not look so dumb anymore.

edit on 25-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+51 more 
posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
He did not call his daughters his sons. He said his daughters have a right to chose just as his sons(if he had some) would.

Did you even watch the video?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

He got his word's twisted, happens to me on occasion. Happens to alot of people. Sometimes people mess up with their jobs. Part of his job is to give speeches so yeah.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Not to mention, his grandfather liberated Auschwitz or something..
And he had to walk UPHILL to do it.
BOTH WAYS.

seriously. Wtf. I'd be pissed if I was one of his daughters. XD.
Got a little too caught up in the "my son would look like trayvon" mind set?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Bush never made the mistake of calling his daughter's sons but hey pushing contraception is more important than getting their names right.

Bush believed man and fish should coexist together. He thought gynecologists should be free to express their love for women, among other things...

I think your political affiliations are making you read to much into it. I'm not a fan of Obama, but this is tripe.

edit on 25-5-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Speaking of Aushcwitz how bout that merger between corporations and government telling women to buy a corporate product that is selective breading eugenics by any other name!

Zeig Heil!
edit on 25-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think the 57 states 'oops' moment said it all.
That's tough to blame on having a 'tongue-twister' attack.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Stumbling over his words? You guys, don't you know? Presidents aren't allowed to be flawed human beings, it's automatically a conspiracy.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

You mean when he said 57...and that he had 3 more to visit? It's pretty obvious that it was a simple mistake when you don't quote it out of context.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Sorry this thread is about Obamas sons but wait he doesn't have any.

Thanks.

And "I am not defending Obama but here watch the video bout Bush".

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi7

You mean when he said 57...and that he had 3 more to visit? It's pretty obvious that it was a simple mistake when you don't quote it out of context.
I meant the one that I just watched again on you tube to refresh my memory. The one where he very slowly and deliberately states that he has campaigned in 57 states and that he has one more to go.... But he hadn't been to Alaska or Hawaii yet, because his staff wouldn't approve it. Does that mean that either Alaska or Hawaii are not both states, or that he really thinks that there are 59?

ETA: did anyone think that maybe he has sons that we don't know about?

edit on 25-5-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by boncho

Sorry this thread is about Obamas sons but wait he doesn't have any.

Thanks.

And "I am not defending Obama but here watch the video bout Bush".

It's not my fault you quoted and compared Bush in your OP to Obama.

I'm saying the two of them are idiots. You think only one is.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

One more, minus alaska and hawaii = 3. 47 + 3 = 50.

Clearly a very simple mistake.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Ya know maybe i got this all wrong maybe it wasn't a "slip of the tongue" as i think maybe it was truth that Obama is keeping after all his early youth maybe he is keeping his sons secret.

Dunno but this is a conspiracy site can't prove it maybe that video needs further exploration as does his past.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by boncho

Ya know maybe i got this all wrong maybe it wasn't a "slip of the tongue" as i think maybe it was truth that Obama is keeping after all his early youth maybe he is keeping his sons secret.

Dunno but this is a conspiracy site can't prove it maybe that video needs further exploration as does his past.

Or he just wishes his daughters were boys. Equally reasonable explanation unless their is evidence suggesting he has some illegitimate kids out there...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi7

Where the heck do you get 47?
He was very slow and deliberate when he said it. He didn't say 47. He said 57.

I wonder where his sons live? Maybe Chicago.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Talking "mistakes" by the best and brightest stars in Washington D.C.

Yes sir re bob.

Nancy won't let Harry read.

Biden gaffes by the dozens.

HHS Kathleen Sebelius (unelected) dictating health care policy.

Elizabeth Warren running for the U.S. Senate.

Little "white lies" are harmless.

Just what we need to tell us what to do and how to think !!

Thanks but NO Thanks !!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Seriously? LoL!

CNSNews.com The right news. Right now.

That says it all.

But, I'll play.

Do you know how many speeches a President gives? Official functions? Briefings? It's a lot. Especially in an election season. It's more than any human could endure without some mis-step here or there.

But, hey - it's not like he strapped his dog to car and drove for a day.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Or he just wishes his daughters were boys.

Suddenly his coming out in support of the LGBT makes more sense.

Dunno anyones guess.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

No he eats doggies!

Second.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join