It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO... Is There Truly An Elite Group? Are They So Esoteric? What's So Occult? Are They Good or Bad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well, before I get to the question, I ask that you read the following:

“It's clearly a crisis of two things: Of consciousness and conditioning. We have the technological power, the engineering skills to save our planet, to cure disease, to feed the hungry, to end war; But we lack the intellectual vision, the ability to change our minds. We must decondition ourselves from 10,000 years of bad behavior. And, it's not easy.”

~ Terence McKenna

There are many that would suggest that many of the events as of late, even since WWI, and possibly all the way back to the 1770's... as well as back to the 1440's have all been planned in accordance with some master plan.

I personally hold the belief that much of these allegations are at least partially true. Unlike many of those that believe this, I do not think that it is necessarily sinister.

There are no idiot billionaires, and many of these people know much more than you could ever imagine. The depth of their knowledge, as to behavioral psychology, the cosmos, and every aspect about our relation with the universe. Just because you don't understand why, or how... doesn't imply that they are attempting to kill you, keep you as slaves, and/or keep you unhappy. Money doesn't bring happiness, the moment that you realize this, and realize that they understand this... is the moment you will begin to truly understand the hows and whys.

Now the question...

How many people actually believe this to be true, that events were orchestrated by some elite group?

Do you then think that they are sinister, or done to hurt people? Or are they maybe for the benefit of the masses?

This line of questioning is part of a much larger theory of mine, and I would appreciate any and all information that could be added.

Here's a nearly COMPLETE PSYCHOLOGICAL BREAKDOWN OF THOSE IN CHARGE...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Psychology and Basis Behind (NWO?) PART 1

In response to Novaroc who said...

It deeply saddens me to see the neglect that your posts are getting.

It's all good, people will wake up... it's only disheartening to realize the hardships they will have to endure for this to be necessary.

BTW, the psychological break down I have presented just about 100% accurately describes who I am... just thought I'd share a little bit about myself.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Everything IS a Lie...

And yes it's all scripted, mass serial killers ARE in charge...

“All war in history has been hatched by governments, independent of the people’s interests, to whom war is always pernicious even when successful” ~ Leo Tolstoy

“A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresdin James

"A good stage hypnotist can take 100 people out to the middle of a redwood forest and convince 90 of them that there are no redwoods to be seen. As the result, 90 people won’t be able to see any redwoods at all. The other 10 who refuse to be hypnotized can still see the trees. The 90 people who are under mind control will think the 10 people who still see the redwoods are “crazy”, “insane” or “nutjobs” or “conspiracy theorists” not realizing or even being able to realize, it is they, themselves, the 90% people who are the deceived ones…...Sound familiar? How can this be?"

"Psychologists use the term Cognitive Dissonance to explain the brain’s inability to consider opposing evidence. Governments intentionally try to create this disorder in the population. That’s how they can get away with creating events like 9/11. If the population in general didn’t have Cognitive Dissonance, they could never stage events like this. Cognitive Dissonance is a form of government sponsored mind control."

WHY SMART PEOPLE OFTEN CAN'T SEE THE TRUTH

See sig below...

edit on 25-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Thats a very interesting view. However the builder-berg group, committee of 300 and other NWO Affiliates are trying to heavily reduce the human population. Georgia guide stones and whatnot. So they are trying to kill us.

Some of these people were smart before being smart was a thing. By todays standards even with the chemical suppression general intelligence levels are much higher and their views are primitive. Anyone who claims to be intelligent yet master plan includes death is fail.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Do the elite participate in an evil cult?

Your answer can be found in the history books, and present day activities.

There have been many secret societies through out time, but let's start with the Bavarian Illuminati, 1776, created by one Adam Weishaupt, with the goal of world domination through careful palnning, infiltration and poisening of all minds that do not serve the cause. A university educated theoligion, who concepted the idea of mind control, divide and conquer, to blackening the education system, to invent the left and right, to fund to sides of each war, to control the outcome.

Banished from many lands, by many rulers who knew of the true purpose of this group.

Look at skull and bones, Bohemian grove, the cremation of care...

And most importantly... Look at this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-5-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Nice post. Regarding your signature:
"Just look at us. Everything is backwards..."

Yep. And in many cases even English is backwards... or there are truisms in English backwards that is.

MAN was created to NAMe things in the garden according to that Bible book thingy....
And in the Garden of EDUN they were reportedly NUDE.

boots have been known to have stood. boots/stood .. mirror image right to left, not left to right.
we feed on beef.

to name a few examples.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thank you to all that choose to add to this thread, I truly appreciate your insights...

Granted the expressed views that can be found in the replies don't account for everyone, they do seem to follow commonly held opinions as to the intentions and/or initiatives of previously stated 'Elite' groups.

The perceptions of which are warranted, to be expected... justifiably so.

All of which will be included in a future thread that I will compose, with aims of providing an overall synopsis in regards to the written or expressed views of this topic.

again.... thank you.

There's an amazing history of this very premise... any additional information that people can provide will undoubtedly be noted and included. So keep the replies coming.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The NWO elitists realise there is NO good or bad, there is only judgements made by the public which they do not care about or recognise so they do what they do and we just complain about it.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'll re-post my reply in the NWO sticky thread as it also applies to this thread. Wanted to generate some discussion as to whether people agree with me.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This is merely my opinion on the topic of a NWO and a global agenda. There aren't too many specifics in what I'm about to say, just merely generalities.

At first when I watched films like Zeitgeist and other films highlighting conspiracies in our history of the world, I will admit that I was ticked off that such things were happening. I was mad that the elite groups atop the federal, corporate, and financial pyramids have been secretly advocating wars and have been blatantly lying to the general public while we blindly carry on with our insignificant lives. They control everything through their invention of the Federal Reserve and central banks and have been able to sway/lobby politicians to go to war for their own gains.

And after reading more and more about government conspiracies and secrecy within the elite, I hear more and more the possibility of a NWO by somehow combining NAFTA, EU, APEC, ASEAN, etc. into one ruling power over the globe. Now the way their doing this through secret societies, deception, and fraudulent war isn't morally acceptable to the average human. But sometimes I think it's a necessary evil. I'll try to explain why.

It all depends on what the supposed NWO's global agenda would be. If their agenda was to unify the population of the world towards one purpose of improving our species technologically and eventually expanding into outer space, I wouldn't be opposed. If it were solely a greedy ploy to create a handful of wealthy families, I would oppose. It's tough to really tell.

Right now we have all of these problems in the world because of differences in cultures, borders, and religion (stupid misconceptions about the Sun that date as far back as man). To me it's as clear as day that therein lies the root of all evil. "United we stand, divided we fall". If a NWO could abolish archaic cultural and racial thinking and unify everyone under one common goal of furthering our species (no matter the race), it would be the best thing that could ever happen to our existence.

Our technological gap is go great because people can't put aside their differences in ideas, religion, race, and other social things. We still wage wars and are hostile with one another because of our violent histories that we just can't seem to put aside.

Unfortunately, countries won't just lay down. So, the only solution is for one nation or group of nations to come out on top and take over it all. It obviously won't be pretty, we can already see examples of that fact. But it's inevitable. Otherwise, the species will die killing itself. Everyone on the corner of the Earth needs to view the world as a living organism and an organism at war with itself all the time is doomed. Unfortunately, war with itself is the only means to acquire true ideological unity within our species. People will die but it's also a necessary evil, the Earth is already overpopulated and over-consumed.

With a World Government and Economy we could accomplish an unimaginable amount of growth and stability. All of the world's resources could be used for one specific purpose with regions specializing in separate things.

In our current world we've created a society based on differences and competition. We hold resources from one another instead of building together. It's all about the individual and it gets us nowhere. I'm starting to think all of these secretive societies and institutions (like the Federal Reserve, FBI, CIA, etc). are the only way to get all of us organized in the long-run. It makes sense because there wouldn't have been much growth without them.

The biggest question will be the people in control of the supposed world government. Some might think they might have their own agendas. As the old saying goes: "absolute power corrupts absolutely". However, if you put yourself in the shoes of the "leader of the world" you'll realize that, unless you actually want to end our civilization, the only actions you can commit are for the betterment of us or nothing at all. What I'm trying to say is there isn't any room for corruption by that point. You'd have all the wealth in the world and everyone in support. The person(s) in charge would have to want to deliberately undermine the species to be corrupt.

I'll end by saying this: we are already on this path of human history. The only mystery will be if we as a species survive what's ahead because there will be a lot of war and opposition still clinging to traditional ideologies. It will be the religious populations and nations who still believe they're special and different and should live individual lifestyles.

I'm 20 years old so I'm as open-minded and tolerant as anyone on this planet. And if there's one thing that I've really learned so far is that our borders and differences in cultures shackle us. This Earth won't be around forever and we theoretically could be. So if there's a responsible NWO entity that is willing to go ahead and do the dirty work, I can't say that I mind.
edit on 26-5-2012 by DannL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join