It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allez Cuisine! And the Secert Ingredient Is….Mao Sugiyama Cooks, Serves Own Genitals At Banquet In

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Did a search and didn't find anything.......

OK, this is nuts ( pun not intended). For some reason it reminds me of the background story arc, in Tad Williams "OtherLand" series. Two artists competing for media attention by claiming they will commit suicide for their "art". Shock to stay ahead of all the whitenoise......

Anyways, prepare to be freaked out and dumbfounded......

WARNING: GRAPHIC PHOTOS

This Chef’s got balls…. Mao Sugiyama, a self-described “asexual” from Tokyo, cooked up, seasoned and served his own genitalia to five diners at a swanky banquet in Japan last month, Calorie Lab reported.

titianmind

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

Sorry friend, its already been done. Well done.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Sorry friend, its already been done. Well done.

Ahhhh...searched for the "chef's" name ( Mao Sugiyama) and nothing came up ( puns everywhere it seems). Freaky and disturbing regardless...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well this is it folks.

It's the end of the universe.
As in, this was the last stop before we enter the Twilight Zone.

You haven't heard it all until you hear this one.
This is the kind of meal you can only serve once.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Considering how paranoid I am about the chance of eating human flesh (Kuru, anyone?), i would want to throttle the dude.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
Considering how paranoid I am about the chance of eating human flesh (Kuru, anyone?), i would want to throttle the dude.

The thing is......the diner's had bid on the chance to enjoy this delicacy and knew full well what they were eating. That's the even freakier part...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Committed to the cause or not, it's sobering to think someone paid money for the chance to turn this man's genitals into poop.

Must've been quite an experience cooking and watching them eat. I wonder if he ever had second thoughts....

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

You mostly only get Kuru from eating human brains

As for Mao Sugiyama i think he could have got a lot more for his 'meat and two veg' that 250 a plate. If it was me I'd have auctioned the plates. Im surprised that Japan has no laws against cannibalism. I wonder why that is?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I do hope they do not say that the "taste just rolls off your tongue", because I wouldn't believe them!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I know, just didn't want to go into that much detail. lol, but thanks, because someone out there probably did not know that. (As in, who knows about Kuru?)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

You mostly only get Kuru from eating human brains

As for Mao Sugiyama i think he could have got a lot more for his 'meat and two veg' that 250 a plate. If it was me I'd have auctioned the plates. Im surprised that Japan has no laws against cannibalism. I wonder why that is?

That's what I was thinking....damn cheap. As for the cannibalism...perhaps that law or lack of one, goes back to WW2? Japan was a living on hell on earth and was doing anything to survive....

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

And large parts of Europe weren't?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Yes and it's relevance is? Story still creeps me out.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
I do hope they do not say that the "taste just rolls off your tongue", because I wouldn't believe them!

Nah, one of them said it taste like choking chicken.

Sometimes I'm ashamed of myself.

top topics

join