It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO TV Show to Premier on National Geographic Channel June 29

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

I didnt like it.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
This show is absolute trash. So sad to see James Fox tag his name to it.

Second show tonight about triangle ufos, they get freaked out because there might have been a car watching them. Might have. So they pack it in for the night. A more fitting show name would be "chasing our tails" because that's all they are doing.

Just terrible programming, awful.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The show is so bad even the interesting UFO they caught on video at the end couldn't save it. I couldn't stomach watching the second episode but I'm sure it's no better.

These shows weren't made for ATS readers they were made for middle America just to get more viewers which means more money. I suppose they have little choice to make the show that way though and at least it may get the average person interested in the UFO phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
Just finished watching.

There's definitely some acting, but in my opinion it actually wasn't too bad. The footage they captured was interesting to say the least.

I'm interested to see what they're gonna do next.

As soon as you see acting you just know the rest is fabricated too.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
In my opinion this is a mix among UFO Hunters - Fact or Faked and a little bit of reality show.
Lots of acting on locations but anyway it was entertaining.
edit on 25-6-2012 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2012 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

Don't drag UFO Hunters into this.

UFO Hunters was BOSS.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Chasing Ufos, quick capsule review = piece of sh#t

edit on 30-6-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I watched part of this show but it was terrible. I hate it when these types of shows use the body mounted cameras on their participants. Looking at their faces as they try to pretend there's not a camera pointed up their noses is so annoying and distracting, it makes the show unbearable for me. I like the idea of going out and observing in areas where they have reported sightings but all the crappy filler they put in the episodes is not interesting to me.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Absolutely terrible show, so bummed since I was looking forward to it. Why in the world would they be searching fields for trace evidence at night? Why are they using those incredibly stupid shoulder mount cams...
What the hell was James Fox thinking to get hooked up with this clap~trap?...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join