It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seized from smugglers, the leather-bound 'gospel' which Iran claims will bring down Christianity a

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7
So ok, the Egyptian Underworld, is a virtual space inside the soul catcher machine inside the moon.

And William Blake is one of the people who has been in there, and I can tell from his painting...
upload.wikimedia.org...

Since I have been in there too.

A few years back. And so then what it looks like is Muslim territory to be sure. Domed buildings in a desert like setting. There is even a place in the desert on earth that is in ruins that looks like it a bit. Mud brick buildings with domes and nothing fancy. In an idyllic Egyptian Nile like setting.

Now in the document by Barabas they say there are 9 heavens.

Well what is heaven? Heaven is a place inside a quantum computer system. Just like this reality is.

So then Olympian heaven might be in the inside of the moon. Terraformed, and left over from the ancient ones, the Anunnaki, a spaceship. With interior rings inside rings like portrayed in the Aztec calendar. Thats a cross section of it. But if we take a look you will see a monkey boy in the center of it...
upload.wikimedia.org...

So then Titan religion, and Roman religion and then Catholic religion stems from animism and the Gods, and they in ancient times treated the AI operating system of the Matrix, as God, and so then what they have in common with the Olympians is they both are on machines, quantum computers providing their consciousness, and both systems have AI's from the same company. Essentially they are Anunnaki AI.

So that ties the Christians in with the Catholics and it also ties the Titans in with the Olympians. Since everyone here is a descendant of the Anunnaki, and are on their machines. So here we are on earth, thats like a city, the galaxy, thats like a State, but we are all part of the same universe.

So the Christians possess the moonship, the Catholics have support of the galactic mainframe, since they are Titans, and the Hindu and Buddhist religions are also Titan religions, but Christianity has a bit of Anunnaki stuff in it. Since Zeus was an Anunnaki before he came to earth and became an Olympian.
So even his dreams had information. There is no way to prevent the transfer of information in this situation.
Doesn't mean it would be understood, but many people in the machine and those who are in the loop would have seen Anunnaki stuff over some period of time. Out of his subconscious.

But I assume that the Muslims were an offshoot that occurred when David ran away with Hekate.
And their heaven would be the Egyptian Underworld, or inside the galactic mainframe perhaps.

But as for 9 heavens well there may be 9 moonships in this galaxy, I have been in probably that many and they are all post apocalyptic.
So they don't look like the kindof place where you might play harps all day.
Some are recovering though and improvements are being made now that the network is back up and running.

The computer system is working fine right now, and well there are probably an untold number of places in the universe which you can get to through the network. Sent, or maybe even by choice. I don't know.
I just get sent.

I'll have a pint of whatever you're on mate.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Why are the Christians writing this off as a hoax? Can i call the Bible a hoax, considering the first time it was altered was around 320 AD? Nothing in the true Bible can be found in today's bible as it has been edited so many times to suit the purposes of the rulers. In fact the Holy Trinity was just an edit made by Constantine the Great in the council of Nicaea.

Lets break this Gospel of Barbados down shall we:

Firstly the book itself was uncovered from a police raid on a smuggling group who were charged for smuggling antiquities. This gives some credence that it is authentic

Secondly the book is written in Syriac - a dialect of Aramaic (which is the language that Jesus primarily spoke).
This gives credence to the claimed date as Syriac became a major Middle Eastern Language between the 4th and 8th centuries.

Thirdly the book was transferred to the museum in Ankara under strict police scrutiny and armed guard. Again, more credence that this book is highly important and/or authentic.

This book has been neither proven or dis proven to be authentic so stop judging it's authenticity. As of now, it seems to be leaning towards being authentic, whether Christians like it or not.
edit on 26-5-2012 by daaskapital because: colour hurt my eyes lol

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I don't think there is any doubt it is "old" nor that it exists.

As I said on the last page, Spanish and Italian copies have been known about since the 16th century, although the Spanish copy has been "lost".

This isn't news. It is an archaeological gem, yes, but that's about it. The fact that this new copy dates from, perhaps, the 7th century is just evidence it is possibly the original the other two are based on. It is still 700 years after Christ though, so it is hardly evidence of anything.

Now, if they found a copy from the 1st Century predicting Mohammed, that would be something.

EDIT: You say authentic, but all that is certain is that it is old. There is no chance whatsoever this was written by Barnabas himself, so it isn't authentic, is it?

It is still written, even if you take the earliest date estimates, 4-500 years after Christ and actually more in line with the time of Mohammed himself, so it "predicting" his arrival is not that shocking a thing.
edit on 26/5/12 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

I don't think there is any doubt it is "old" nor that it exists.

As I said on the last page, Spanish and Italian copies have been known about since the 16th century, although the Spanish copy has been "lost".

This isn't news. It is an archaeological gem, yes, but that's about it. The fact that this new copy dates from, perhaps, the 7th century is just evidence it is possibly the original the other two are based on. It is still 700 years after Christ though, so it is hardly evidence of anything.

Now, if they found a copy from the 1st Century predicting Mohammed, that would be something.

EDIT: You say authentic, but all that is certain is that it is old. There is no chance whatsoever this was written by Barnabas himself, so it isn't authentic, is it?

It is still written, even if you take the earliest date estimates, 4-500 years after Christ and actually more in line with the time of Mohammed himself, so it "predicting" his arrival is not that shocking a thing.
edit on 26/5/12 by stumason because: (no reason given)

By authentic i mean true to the estimated time of which it was written (400-500 years AD). The language highly supports the book's claimed date. (Not to mention Syriac as a written form is as old as the 1st century). The only way to prove this is to carbon date the book.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Of that, I have no doubt it is a genuine article, for exactly the same reasons you said
.. Whether it is actually based on writings by Barnabas or is a really early pro-Muslim propaganda piece, who knows!

For the record, I don't even believe in God, but just have an interest in ancient stuff.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

It will be buried in the secret vaults along with all the other stuff.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

"Firstly the book itself was uncovered from a police raid on a smuggling group who were charged for smuggling antiquities. This gives some credence that it is authentic"

Smugglers also perpetrate hoaxes. Do you remember the "James ossuary?" It had to be closely studied to reveal the truth. Smugglers can get a lot of money for clever hoaxes. The gov't has to treat it like it was real because they don't know and if they don't protect it, no one will ever know.
The trinity didn't appear in the New Testament, it appeared in Genesis 1:2 (And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.) and continues throught the OT. And check out Genesis 1:26, "And God said, Let US make man in our image, after our likeness" So who do you think the US is? That is only the first chapter, there are many more.

edit on 5/27/2012 by zachi because: correct spacing

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zachi

"Firstly the book itself was uncovered from a police raid on a smuggling group who were charged for smuggling antiquities. This gives some credence that it is authentic"

Smugglers also perpetrate hoaxes. Do you remember the "James ossuary?" It had to be closely studied to reveal the truth. Smugglers can get a lot of money for clever hoaxes. The gov't has to treat it like it was real because they don't know and if they don't protect it, no one will ever know.
The trinity didn't appear in the New Testament, it appeared in Genesis 1:2 (And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.) and continues throught the OT. And check out Genesis 1:26, "And God said, Let USmake man in our image, after our likeness" So who do you think the US is? That is only the first chapter, there are many more.

Then why smuggle a forgery? Surely a forgerer puts his forgery together where he intends to do the forgery, therefore, negating the need to smuggle and risk arrest?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath
Muslims are forbidden to disrespect Christianity especially Jesus.

That doesn't stop a segment of them from going out and killing Christians simply because they are Christian. This is obviously a hoax. Probably made up by the gov't of Iran in a lame attempt to somehow weaken the west.
Irans official mouthpiece screams apostasy or blasphemy when anyone dares to show how the Qu'ran is full of errors and contradictions. It sentences a Christian minister to death simply because he won't convert to Islam.

I'm not buying the bunk Iran is selling. Whatever.

Here's the big RED FLAG ...

Among other things, it also claims this biblical figure saw an inscription at the gateway to heaven that said, "Allah is the only god and Mohammad is his prophet."

Link for Above

Like I said .... hoax.

edit on 5/27/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Why are the Christians writing this off as a hoax?

Because Iran lies. A lot. They have an anti-west agenda with everything.
They'll have to allow people outside Iran to investigate it before I'd be
willing to believe it's real. You can't take Iran at it's word for ANYTHING.

And no .. I'm not saying that because I"m a Christian religious zealot. I'm not.
Far from it. I'm saying that because that is Iran's history ... completely unbelievable.

IF indiependent investigators say it's real .. then fine. No problem. Totally acceptable.
But just Iran saying it .... nope.

(Considering what is in the document .. about allah and muhammad ... Its OBVIOUSLY fake)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Muslims are forbidden to disrespect Christianity especially Jesus.

That doesn't stop a segment of them from going out and killing Christians simply because they are Christian. This is obviously a hoax. Probably made up by the gov't of Iran in a lame attempt to somehow weaken the west.
Irans official mouthpiece screams apostasy or blasphemy when anyone dares to show how the Qu'ran is full of errors and contradictions. It sentences a Christian minister to death simply because he won't convert to Islam.

I'm not buying the bunk Iran is selling. Whatever.

I am sorry that this story is irritating to you. The book is in Turkey and the Iranians are making a meal of it to irritate individuals like you. This, however, has no bearing on the veracity of the story.

It is true an exceptionally small minority of Muslims attack Christians simply because they are Christians. I suggest no more than few hundred individuals out 1.8 billion Muslims.

Sadly the inverse is not so. Christian states send entire armies who kill over a million Iraqis and a million Afghans. What of the thousands killed by drones, etc.

I know by your tone, these killings are of no consequence to you. Because of this I would love it that the book is shown to be true so that it sticks in the craw of murderous pseudo-Christians.
edit on 27-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Gross generalisation and a highly inaccurate comment.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

And no .. I'm not saying that because I"m a Christian religious zealot. I'm not.
Far from it. I'm saying that because that is Iran's history ... completely unbelievable.

IF indiependent investigators say it's real .. then fine. No problem. Totally acceptable.

(Considering what is in the document .. about allah and muhammad ... Its OBVIOUSLY fake)

The book didn't even originate in Iran ffs.

You do know it has been in Turkey for the last 12 years right? You obviously have not conducted research and are basing this as a hoax purely on your own religious opinion. Yeah, Iran talks crap, but Turkey has researched it as well. I pointed out reasons as to why it could be authentic for the time period they said it was created.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

The trinity didn't appear in the New Testament, it appeared in Genesis 1:2 (And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.) and continues throught the OT. And check out Genesis 1:26, "And God said, Let US make man in our image, after our likeness" So who do you think the US is? That is only the first chapter, there are many more.

Regardless of what the bible states, the Holy Trinity was an edit made by Constantine and the council at Nicaea.

Need i remind you that at the time if Constantine, there were many christian factions who believed many different things. Constantine was for one faction and thus streamlined Christianity by fusing together and editing the bible in to a way he saw fit.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Christians lie, too. If they didn't, I'd still be employed. And I probably wouldn't be Here!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Regardless of what the bible states, the Holy Trinity was an edit made by Constantine and the council at Nicaea.

Need i remind you that at the time if Constantine, there were many christian factions who believed many different things. Constantine was for one faction and thus streamlined Christianity by fusing together and editing the bible in to a way he saw fit.

So pre-Nicaea, God was one and indivisible! Emperor Constantine thunk up the trinity all by himself.
edit on 27-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

Muslims cannot disrespect christians, but they certainly kill them a lot

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Did you see what Daaskapital said?

What is Christianity?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Why are the Christians writing this off as a hoax? Can i call the Bible a hoax, considering the first time it was altered was around 320 AD? Nothing in the true Bible can be found in today's bible as it has been edited so many times to suit the purposes of the rulers. In fact the Holy Trinity was just an edit made by Constantine the Great in the council of Nicaea.

The above is true, it's hard to argue with that. (BTW, I'm an atheist, so keep that in mind for my subsequent comments)

Lets break this Gospel of Barbados down shall we:

Firstly the book itself was uncovered from a police raid on a smuggling group who were charged for smuggling antiquities. This gives some credence that it is authentic

They can say it was uncovered anywhere they want to, that gives credence to nothing. It merely suggests that they said something and we have to determine whether or not we think it's true.

Secondly the book is written in Syriac - a dialect of Aramaic (which is the language that Jesus primarily spoke).
This gives credence to the claimed date as Syriac became a major Middle Eastern Language between the 4th and 8th centuries.

Also, proof of nothing. Any Biblical scholar or historian could equally as easily have forged semantics that would have appeared as authentic.

Thirdly the book was transferred to the museum in Ankara under strict police scrutiny and armed guard. Again, more credence that this book is highly important and/or authentic.

One would think, if they were attempting a dissolution of Christianity by perpetrating a hoax, they certainly WOULD keep said hoax well protected and make it appear to be as authentic as possible.

This book has been neither proven or dis proven to be authentic so stop judging it's authenticity.

Agreed so.....

As of now, it seems to be leaning towards being authentic,

...stop judging it's authenticity.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I am sorry that this story is irritating to you.
I know by your tone, these killings are of no consequence to you.

You shouldn't lie ... and your attempt to insult me is pretty damn lame.
I'm not 'irritated by the story'.

Because of this I would love it that the book is shown to be true so that it sticks in the craw of murderous pseudo-Christians

Hate'n on the Christians, but excusing the radical Islamists who kill.
By your standard looks like YOU are the one seeing killings as of no consequence.

reply to post by FlyersFan

Gross generalisation and a highly inaccurate comment.

OMG .. you actually believe that? Iran lies and lies .. is a sponsor of state terrorism around the world .. the leadership has made speeches calling for the death of America ... it's engaged in anti-American activities in Central America ... it's totally involved in a cyber war against us ... and you actually think they tell the truth and have no anti-west agenda?

You obviously have not conducted research and are basing this as a hoax purely on your own religious opinion.

No. It's called COMMON SENSE. Anyone who believes this next quote is authentic ... well, let's just say I feel sorry for them.

Among other things, it also claims this biblical figure saw an inscription at the gateway to heaven that said, "Allah is the only god and Mohammad is his prophet."

Link for Above

There is no gateway to heaven with that Mohammad saying on it.
There was no Noahs ark. There were no Adam and Eve.
There was no Tower of Bable. There is no copy of the Qu'ran in heaven.
Abraham was a loon who tried to murder his own kid.
The Psalms weren't all written by David, older copies of them are in pagan Egyptian temples.
etc etc etc

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join