It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seized from smugglers, the leather-bound 'gospel' which Iran claims will bring down Christianity a

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Christians will just deny it as apostasy, say it's just another sign of the "end times", and be just as strong in their faith as they always are.

Iran can't bring down Christianity. Jesus himself couldn't either. They'd just say he was the Anti-Christ.

Repeat loop ad nauseum.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Just remember that this is a very broad brush to paint with.

But it has some merit. Go look up the video "The Cotton Patch Gospel". It's a take on if Christians has been the ones who had to receive the Christ instead of the Pharisees.
edit on 25-5-2012 by CynicalDrivel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Ok I will give you a little more information. Since you know about computers, you can understand now maybe better than they did in 1600.

So the system is designed with two computers which run software for consciousness. One does sentience and one does instinctual behaviors.

In this case there is a moonship in our skies disguised as a moon. And in it is a computer that houses the personality files. Our immortality. Even my local memories are stored in there.

That system is on a network. And it is connected to other moonships and the galactic mainframe.
And you travel on that network by sending your personality file from computer system to computer system.

On earth I have to reincarnate but ordinarily I just use clones that are left everywhere and on autopilot.
I send my file, it is beamed into a clone or reasonable facsimile of me at that destination.
When I am there, I am still and always in contact with the machines telepathically.
The machines can imitate anyone I know, and they do that constantly to keep me in the loop with what they are doing, as it is in touch with my family members and friends. But its just to keep us superficially in contact. Anywhere in the universe at any time since it has access to their personality files.

So in this instance, I am constantly able to communicate with any of my family members at any time through the machine. So why send emails like that? Well without proof I am just another person who may be making this all up.

So then if Michael did reincarnate as the Beib, Then it is just a copy of his personality because I am and have been in contact with Michael since 1992 when the network came back up. Both Michael and Stephen, and Isis.
And Hanuman. The monkey boy inside the Aztec calendar.
So I can communicate with the Beib through the machine, but I think he knows he is just representing for him.
But honestly I don't know because Hanuman can use Michael's file and interface with me, for Michael, so that it is him, but at the same time you see how the system works, there can be multiple copies of you happening at once.
So you see its not cut and dry. You are where YOUR consciousness is, and the other person, is a separate individual, even if they are the same person since the same personality file is being used.

You see how the system is supposed to work, is you are supposed to just be able to beam in and out of blanks on autopilot, without having to reincarnate and you are immortal since your file is backed up.

Since this moonship and this area suffered a catastrophe that it hasn't recovered from yet, you don't have that option. Because there are psychopaths here and that makes it all too dangerous to just beam around as if you knew everyone. This place is like The Forbidden Planet.

edit on 25-5-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tfrost1980

Somebodies been hitting the crack pipe tonight, rocketman is a good name for you, you sure are a space cadet

star for that one...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
seriously, how many threads are there on this topic

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

Well without proof I am just another person who may be making this all up.

And I tend to agree with you. Save your dignity.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
thesecularity.com...

1. Both were conceived of a virgin.
2. Both were the "only begotten son" of a god (either Osiris or Yahweh)
3. Horus's mother was Meri, Jesus's mother was Mary.
4. Horus's foster father was called Jo-Seph, and Jesus's foster father was Joseph.
5. Both foster fathers were of royal descent.
6. Both were born in a cave (although sometimes Jesus is said to have been born in a stable).
7. Both had their coming announced to their mother by an angel.

etc etc.

SO, the reason me and Isis made Horus was so that I would leave a blank behind to beam into.
Thats why she made him.

But since there are only 3 Anunnaki here, Zeus Isis and me, my Grandmother but I don't know how much participation she has had on earth in the past. And my Grandfather. He is the entrepreneur in the movie Metropolis, and she is Hel, the woman he decides he doesn't want to rejuvenate. lol

If you look at her image again you can see grandad behind her in an affectionate stance.
But the Titans weren't privy to information about the beaming and that. They just reincarnate.
Even in the galactic mainframe.
So this is all new to them how humans really work.
So when I didn't come back and beam into Horus, they decided to try to make him a real boy.
And they finally succeeded 2,000 years ago when he officially had a real father and mother as Jesus and then he reincarnated again and was a son of a Roman Emperor who was Zeus reincarnated.

So it took almost 2 million years to make him a real boy. Why? Because if the real universe had babies like you have them on earth, the universe would be overpopulated since we are immortal.

So you don't just make them like rabbits. And so the machines, they are the ones programmed to create personality types by design. Horus was not designed that way.
So the types of claims he was making was "you ca be immortal too" well guess who is already immortal? Everyone who is not a blank so who runs the blanks? They are run by the two machines. All of them.
So if you really knew what you were talking about, would you say to the machines, "hey you can be immortal too!"
And he was also saying I and the father are one. He was his own father. And well lots of other things as well as if you want to be a real boy just say his name on your way through the gates or something.
My perspective is different because I am an Anunnaki physicist of all things with as much schooling as Neo, but without the kung fu and guns.
So I see everything as computer systems and programming.
The difference is I interface seamlessly with the machines using my mind, and I can create virtual spaces on the fly by projecting my thoughts into the mainframe. That doesn't mean it is going to give me 60 virgins though.
lol
Maybe in one of the post apocalyptic heavens you could get away with that.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

My perspective is different because I am an Anunnaki physicist of all things with as much schooling as Neo, but without the kung fu and guns.

From my recollection, Neo didn't know anything about his skills, so you are saying the same? He was the chosen one, but he didn't get a user manual.

Big huge heavy sigh interjected.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

Considering that Jesus never existed, of course it's a hoax!

yeh there are over 60 gospels about a person who never existed. with your logic i can deny the existence of pretty much anyone i want

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

I'm getting a good laugh out of all the attention this hoax has drawn. But what do I know, I'm just a crazy Atheist!

Religion's very roots go way, way back to the fear of the Sun dying and primitive people not only fearing freezing to death but also the death of their crops (after they learned farming, of course) and the loss of light (to see by) in general. Thus the significance of December 25th--the Winter Solstice. The ancients believed that the Sun was literally Sacrificing itself for us, shedding its heat and warmth for Us to live. Thus the Sun is God (read as "Son of God") and is "reborn" at this time of year. Some religions even demanded human sacrifices to allow this cycle to continue. Really, that's the whole crux of Where it call came from. The very seed. Christianity alone is a cheap hack rewrite of the Egyptian, Sumerian, and much older religions which clearly reflect (pun!) this. The same basic stories are all there, but the names and places have changed.
For instance, Ziusudra from Sumerian scripture was renamed Noah; while Cain and Abel are Set and Osiris from Egyptian, Eve coming from Adam's rib is from the Sumerian Epic of Enki, etc.
For just a quick sampling of a few pre-Christian sun gods checkout Hermes, Mirtha and Osiris--all three were virgin births (their Father was God), were born around December 25th, and had the usual violent deaths followed by resurrections and plenty of worship. You can find a dozen more easily--or renames of the above in different religions. More to the point, there are many, many more gods in the distant past with similarities to Christ (over 18 crucified Pagan gods alone); and yet nobody worships or believes in them today. The Greek gods alone are jokes today. They've all been buried and overwritten by Christ (but ask anyone in America today and you'll typically get a response something like "Because we know better now. We worship the Right god Now!"--Yeah, because his predecessors were wiped from history!). Read between the lines and the Bible is a metaphorical transcription of a book on Astrology. The 12 Tribes of Israel/Disciples of Christ are the twelve signs of the Zodiac.
Jesus himself is an entity which will appear in a cloud (the sky), walks on water (ever watch sunshine dance across the surface of a lake or sea?), turned water to wine (sunshine on grapes, plus rainfall, yields wine)... Jesus is the Sun of god--Literally. What the Chuch doesn't want you to know is that Christianity began between 40 to 100 years After the supposed crucifixion of Christ. Some even go as far as saying 300 years, going strictly by existing documents. It's worse than the Roswell Crash (at least we know exactly where and when the saucer/s crashed--and it's documented, plus a few eyewitnesses are still alive today as of this writing!). That's when the earliest gospels were written on him (some say by the Freemasons, but let's not point fingers now!) because there never was an original Jesus Christ to be crucified--it's again all a made-up, hack of older religions. Religions you're not supposed to know about (and bibles of which have been conveniently Burned). The Church says thousands of people witnessed it, but History denies all of it. No genuine writings date back to historically confirm such a world-shattering event. Nothing. Despite this in 313 A.D. the Roman Emperor named Constantine made Christianity the official religion of the empire and it just took off from there to what it is today. Now speaking of the Romans, and for that matter the Greeks and other societies of that period in ancient history, you would think that there would be statues of Christ and, of course, His actual writings (as opposed to third-hand accounts which is all the Bible is composed of) but there is Nothing. Not even an autograph! Not even a 2-page scribble journal (like: "January, 21 A.D.- Healed dying child."). Doesn't exist! Where are His great writings? I want to read His writings! Even the ancient ancients have left stone tablets and cave paintings. Today we can study the writings of Caesar, Plato, Aristotle, Aurelius, Cicero...you name the guy and he's got volumes, and busts. Jesus Christ has 0. Everything else are stories About Him and After Him, but not one word in writing attributed to Jesus himself. Even all of today's colorful artwork of J.C. are strictly modern artists' interpretations hundreds of years After the supposed man lived and was nailed up. That's a pretty pathetic batting average for The Son Of God! But we've got bibles and they're apparently Good Enough to fill-in for the real deal. Needless to say, biblical stories are childrens' morality fables, not historical accounts! It would be like using "Little Red Riding Hood" as proof for the existence of werewolves!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

Considering that Jesus never existed, of course it's a hoax!

yeh there are over 60 gospels about a person who never existed. with your logic i can deny the existence of pretty much anyone i want

I've got a hundred blueprint packs I've collected over the past 40 years penned by Star Trek fans. They conclusively "prove" that the USS Enterprise and the United Federation of Planets are real (or maybe that should be Will Be real, in the future)!

Same logic, Except the fan community Knows that Trek's not real.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Frankly, the fact that it talks about Jesus predicting the coming of Mohamed is just too convenient with Iran being a heavily Muslim country.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

reply to post by biggmoneyme

I'm getting a good laugh out of all the attention this hoax has drawn. But what do I know, I'm just a crazy Atheist!

Religion's very roots go way, way back to the fear of the Sun dying and primitive people not only fearing freezing to death but also the death of their crops (after they learned farming, of course) and the loss of light (to see by) in general. Thus the significance of December 25th--the Winter Solstice. The ancients believed that the Sun was literally Sacrificing itself for us, shedding its heat and warmth for Us to live. Thus the Sun is God (read as "Son of God") and is "reborn" at this time of year. Some religions even demanded human sacrifices to allow this cycle to continue. Really, that's the whole crux of Where it call came from. The very seed. Christianity alone is a cheap hack rewrite of the Egyptian, Sumerian, and much older religions which clearly reflect (pun!) this. The same basic stories are all there, but the names and places have changed.
For instance, Ziusudra from Sumerian scripture was renamed Noah; while Cain and Abel are Set and Osiris from Egyptian, Eve coming from Adam's rib is from the Sumerian Epic of Enki, etc.
For just a quick sampling of a few pre-Christian sun gods checkout Hermes, Mirtha and Osiris--all three were virgin births (their Father was God), were born around December 25th, and had the usual violent deaths followed by resurrections and plenty of worship. You can find a dozen more easily--or renames of the above in different religions. More to the point, there are many, many more gods in the distant past with similarities to Christ (over 18 crucified Pagan gods alone); and yet nobody worships or believes in them today. The Greek gods alone are jokes today. They've all been buried and overwritten by Christ (but ask anyone in America today and you'll typically get a response something like "Because we know better now. We worship the Right god Now!"--Yeah, because his predecessors were wiped from history!). Read between the lines and the Bible is a metaphorical transcription of a book on Astrology. The 12 Tribes of Israel/Disciples of Christ are the twelve signs of the Zodiac.
Jesus himself is an entity which will appear in a cloud (the sky), walks on water (ever watch sunshine dance across the surface of a lake or sea?), turned water to wine (sunshine on grapes, plus rainfall, yields wine)... Jesus is the Sun of god--Literally. What the Chuch doesn't want you to know is that Christianity began between 40 to 100 years After the supposed crucifixion of Christ. Some even go as far as saying 300 years, going strictly by existing documents. It's worse than the Roswell Crash (at least we know exactly where and when the saucer/s crashed--and it's documented, plus a few eyewitnesses are still alive today as of this writing!). That's when the earliest gospels were written on him (some say by the Freemasons, but let's not point fingers now!) because there never was an original Jesus Christ to be crucified--it's again all a made-up, hack of older religions. Religions you're not supposed to know about (and bibles of which have been conveniently Burned). The Church says thousands of people witnessed it, but History denies all of it. No genuine writings date back to historically confirm such a world-shattering event. Nothing. Despite this in 313 A.D. the Roman Emperor named Constantine made Christianity the official religion of the empire and it just took off from there to what it is today. Now speaking of the Romans, and for that matter the Greeks and other societies of that period in ancient history, you would think that there would be statues of Christ and, of course, His actual writings (as opposed to third-hand accounts which is all the Bible is composed of) but there is Nothing. Not even an autograph! Not even a 2-page scribble journal (like: "January, 21 A.D.- Healed dying child."). Doesn't exist! Where are His great writings? I want to read His writings! Even the ancient ancients have left stone tablets and cave paintings. Today we can study the writings of Caesar, Plato, Aristotle, Aurelius, Cicero...you name the guy and he's got volumes, and busts. Jesus Christ has 0. Everything else are stories About Him and After Him, but not one word in writing attributed to Jesus himself. Even all of today's colorful artwork of J.C. are strictly modern artists' interpretations hundreds of years After the supposed man lived and was nailed up. That's a pretty pathetic batting average for The Son Of God! But we've got bibles and they're apparently Good Enough to fill-in for the real deal. Needless to say, biblical stories are childrens' morality fables, not historical accounts! It would be like using "Little Red Riding Hood" as proof for the existence of werewolves!

haha u expect me to read all that?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
i really hate this topic, cause it won't go away on ats, this is the third thread btw

5th 6th century was the time when this was created, also the same era as Islam too.

case closed end of story. Iran is wrong btw lol
edit on 25-5-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
www.rt.com...

The agency says the text contains spelling errors and moreover, the writing is in Modern Assyrian, which was standardized in the 1840s.

Something about it screams centuries old hoax.

But then again, an argument between two organized religions is as silly as an imaginary friends boxing match.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

The Truth About Horus
The mythical Egyptian God, Horus, was worshipped principally in two cult centers at Bekhdet in the North and Idfu in the south. Little remains at the northern location, but there is still a large and well preserved Ptolemaic temple at Idfu. So, most information about Horus comes from this southern temple. Horus was usually represented as a falcon, as he was a great sky God and the Son of Isis and Osiris. Let’s take a look at the claims we have already described and separate truth from fiction, and then try to understand the underlying hope of the people who invented the god called Horus:

Claim: Horus was conceived by a virgin mother named Meri, and had a stepfather named Seb (Joseph)

Truth: Horus was NOT conceived of a virgin. In fact both mural and textual evidence from Egypt indicate that Isis (there is no evidence that “Meri” was ever part of her name) hovered over the erect penis (that she created) of Osiris and conceived Horus. While she may have been a virgin before the conception, she utilizes Osiris’ penis to conceive. She later had another son with Osiris as well. There is no evidence of three wise men as part of the story at all (in neither Horus’ nor Jesus’ birth story for that matter!). Seb was actually the ‘earth god’, (earth itself, just as Nut was the sky); He was not Horus’ earthly father. Seb is NOT the equivalent of Joseph and, in most cases, he is described as Osiris’ father!

The Reasoning Behind the Horus Mythology: Clearly men dream and think about God, and when we do that, it is reasonable for us to imagine that God be in some way different from the natural order that He has created. It’s reasonable to assume then, that He would appear in a supernatural way, defying the natural order of things.

Claim: Horus was born in a cave, his birth announced by an angel, heralded by a star and attended by shepherds
Truth: There is no reference to a cave or manger in the birth story at all. In fact none of these details are present in the ancient Egyptian stories of Horus. Horus was born in a swamp. His birth was not heralded by an angel. There was no star to announce his birth.

Claim: Horus attended a special rite of passage at the age of twelve and there is no data on the child from the age of 12 to 30
Truth: There is no continuous effort in the Horus mythology to account for all these years, so there are no real gaps in the chronology. Horus never taught in any temple at twelve (as did Jesus), and keep in mind that Jesus didn't 'disappear' in the years between His teaching in the temple and His baptism. He was simply working as a carpenter.

Claim: Horus was baptized in a river at the age of 30, and his baptizer was later beheaded.
Truth: Horus was never baptized. While the conspiracy theorists will often point to “Anup the Baptizer” and claim he was later beheaded, there is no such person in Horus’ story.

Claim: Horus had 12 disciples
Truth: Horus had only four disciples (called ‘Heru-Shemsu’), but at some point in his story there is reference to sixteen followers, and a group of unnumbered followers who join Horus in battle (called ‘mesnui’). But there’s no reference to twelve followers.

The Reasoning Behind the Horus Mythology: It is reasonable to imagine that God, if he was to come to earth, would then gather to himself disciples that would continue to share the truth with others.

Claim: Horus performed miracles, exorcized demons, raised someone from the dead, walked on water
Truth: Of course Horus performed miracles, after all he was supposed to be a god!! But there was no mention of exorcizing demons, raising people from the dead or walking on water.

The Reasoning Behind the Horus Mythology: It is reasonable to expect that if there is a God (a true God), He would have the power to perform the miraculous and control the forces of the natural environment.

Claim: Horus was called “Iusa”, the "ever-becoming son" and the "Holy Child"
Truth: No one in Egyptian history was ever called “Iusa” (the word does not exist) nor was anyone called “Holy Child”.

Claim: Horus delivered a "Sermon on the Mount", and his followers recounted his sayings. He was transfigured on the Mount
Truth: Horus never delivered a "Sermon on the Mount", nor was he transfigured.

Claim: Horus was crucified between two thieves, buried for three days in a tomb, and was resurrected
Truth: Horus is not reported to have died at all in the vast majority of story versions. There is also no crucifixion story. Instead, Horus is usually described as eventually merging with Re (the Sun god) after which he 'dies' and is 'reborn' every single day as the sun rises. (This is a bit of a stretch at a death and resurrection parallel). Now there

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Greetings MI5! I see you doing your best on this forum over the past month since Ive been back, to raise awareness of many topics. So I will step in here and put my 2 cents down.

I also think the Vatican knows this and so has made a formal request to examine the document.

I would like to see you dig deeper into the Vatican. I will tell you with the research I have done, and the people I have spoke too, and the things I have seen play out in this world.
The Vatican has been usurped, and is at the root of most conspiracies this world knows about. The Vatican has its dirty hands in every aspect.
However I have a feeling you have already started this journey down the road that leads us to the Vatican.
I will leave it at that for now. If want some sources and links, I would be more than happy to help.. I just do not want to take this thread off topic.
I am not sure what to make of the gospel found, but I am sure of one thing. It would not be talked about unless it was part of someones agenda somewhere.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
yeah, none of you super smart atsers studied historical dating at all obviously. keep rambling your nonsense conspiracy

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
yeah, none of you super smart atsers studied historical dating at all obviously. keep rambling your nonsense conspiracy

Thanks for lumping us all together, silly.

Next time read every post.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join