It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

say BYE BYE to ice cream

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
if you want to be healthy better say bye bye to 90% of all store ice creams.
Literally everything is filled with "E" E202, E303, E404,E406 all the Es.
imagine my disgust when i decided to make my own ice cream, and found out the cream i just added contained the same chemicals.
yes, even snickers ice cream and all the good brands are filled with this.
you know whats funny?
ice cream is frozen.....it cant go bad...couse its in the freezer all day. why preservatives? why all 4 of them?

if you want to eat that poison and be a good slave dont call me when you become obese.
wake up planet earth.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by apporro
yes, even snickers ice cream and all the good brands are filled with this.

Even Snickers Ice Cream!?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
yes the one i saw, its hidden on the bottom on the label, all the Es

+7 more 
posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I laugh at all you jumping on the Organic diet bandwagon and such. Its freaking hilarious. I grew up eating all kinds of crap (and up until my back injury in January of this year) I had 6% body fat. No special diet. I eat whatever I want, work out and train.
Oh, and Im not a young kid either. Its just laughable to hear people with their diet plans, magic pills, new fad workouts, etc. How about you just moderate the caloric intake, get up off the couch and get some freaking exercise?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by apporro
if you want to be healthy

I am healthy and still consume store poison ice cream.

if you want to eat that poison and be a good slave dont call me when you become obese.
wake up planet earth.

You can still eat the poison and not be obese. Exercising regularly does wonders.

Though no contest on the slave comment. We are all slaves to something. Directly or indirectly.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

In short and not intending to be too mean, you can eff yourself. Know that I am openly jealous of any person with the born genetic ability to eat whatever they want.

Unfortunately not everyone has those genes in them and need to watch what they consume and how much.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by apporro

This is why I try to stress about smokers rights. I hope you never once jumped for joy, when they took away yet another place I can not smoke. I start with that, as it points out what they are doing and taking away for Your health! First it was smoking. Icecream, Cheeseburgers, your body will be monitored and you will not be able to indulge in the few pleasures this life can offer.

All these people stuffing their face with bad food, and people are taking away smokers rights everyday...
Your all next.. Mark my words.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Yeah store bought ice cream isn't a premium quality food.

But not all E numbers are artificial chemicals. Anything that is added to food has and E number. All vitamins have a designated E number.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I am eating Turkey Hill ice cream right now and read the ingredients.. no E's?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
what the hell is wrong with you people?
its not so much getting fat, its much more about cancer and not having children.
if you like eating this poison, then enjoy it.
if you are butthurt that other people are getting aware then good.
if you think its "gay" good for you.
we people prefer natural stuff, pure food.
if you think you are a cool guy eating your processed ice cream with 10 stabilizers enjoy.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Komod0Dragon

I wasnt born with any gene. Most of the people in my family are mildly obese. I just choose to keep myself in shape.
I am the youngest of 14 kids. I would say 10 of my siblings are out of shape and destined to die of a heart attack. Its a matter of making the effort to do it. Of course, I eat to fuel my body. Not for the taste or enjoyment. If I need red meat, I'll have a steak or burger. Carbs-bread, pasta,etc. Something sweet? Candy, doughnut, etc. Doesnt matter. All you have to do is work out/exercise.
I enjoy the fact that I can keep up with my 22 year old son who is in the Marine corp. Just because you age, doesnt mean you have to get old

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'm wondering ? You do know what the 'E' stands for ?

Peace

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

Nutrition Facts on products in the EU use E numbers. Here in the US, we use scientific names with 26 letters each

E303 is concentrated vitamin c.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Is this a US based thread, most of the premium ice cream in the UK dies not contain addatives?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
there are vitamins marked with E, and arabian gum.
nothing wrong with that, but still generally try to avoid.
and you can bet the Es on your ice cream ARENT vitamins or arabian gum.

whats so hard about throwing some yoghurt, crushed ice, fruits in a blender?
its all natural, all fresh, all vitamins intact and better tasting.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
And buddy, if youre that worried about chemicals-Get a respirator, drink triple purified and boiled water, grow your own food inside your home with an air purifying system, and dont touch any porous surfaces.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by apporro

Well as far as ice cream goes I only eat Snickers Ice Cream so I think I'm safe.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
reply to post by apporro

This is why I try to stress about smokers rights. I hope you never once jumped for joy, when they took away yet another place I can not smoke. I start with that, as it points out what they are doing and taking away for Your health! First it was smoking. Icecream, Cheeseburgers, your body will be monitored and you will not be able to indulge in the few pleasures this life can offer.

All these people stuffing their face with bad food, and people are taking away smokers rights everyday...
Your all next.. Mark my words.

And yet, alcohol remains untouched. We hear so many stories of houses burning down because of a lit cigarette, but no mention is given to the fact that the smokers in these cases happened to be fall-down drunk or medicated into a stupor.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by apporro

you know whats funny
This

imagine my disgust when i decided to make my own ice cream, and found out

ice cream is frozen

say BYE BYE to ice cream

What even Cornish Clotted ice cream
Because on a hot day I would lick this of a camels arse

Cran

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

Knowledge, behavior, and genetics play a role in weight size and body metabolism. Your whole family could be overweight and you could be the one person with the knowledge, motivation (behavior), and genetics to maintain such a BF percentage.

Agreed with your comment on age. There is a 60yr old man that goes to my gym and everyone is always in awe at his upper chest and arms. This man certainly looks like he carried his behavior and knowledge throughout his whole life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join