It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Europe is Going What is the UK's Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well first off all for me the UK should now be recalling ALL military personelle and equipment that are not currently protecting a British overseas teritory, this includes an immidiate withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Secondly IMO the government should be buying up all the tinned food and bottled water it can whilst the currency is still worth anything.

Reopen the mines sharpish, we are going to need that coal.

Start to sevre all ties with the Euro immidiately and close the borders.

The UK military need to be activly protecting the UK borders and possibly policing the people when riots break out.

Start a food growing initiative.

What else should we be doing now?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Hmm, you have no ties with the Euro and your borders are closed, it's only mainland Europe where the borders are open.
As for actively protecting borders, don't you have various seas doing that for you? I mean, it is an island.

Allotments sound good though.

edit on 25/5/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Where is Europe going?

I must have missed something somewhere. Explain please?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by michael1983l

Hmm, you have no ties with the Euro and your borders are closed, it's only mainland Europe where the borders are open.
As for actively protecting borders, don't you have various seas doing that for you? I mean, it is an island.

Allotments sound good though.

edit on 25/5/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

Our borders are not closed, this is why Europeans are able to enter our nation without a visa. This relates to the first step of the plan. As soon as the Euro collapses, the government should shut down the airspace and rail/sea entry points at once and turn back all approaching planes, until such a time where a law requires all visitors from any nation outside of the UK to have a visa can be enacted. This will prevent any people from fleeing to here.

An immediate nationalisation of all foreign owned utility companies should follow, allowing the government to continue the supply of gas and electricity.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

Practically speaking, for Europeans your borders are closed. When I travel from here in Holland to say Belgium, Germany, France, etc, I do not have to walk through any kind of "checkpoint". No matter how I enter the UK, I must do that. By plane, by boat, by, car, by train, all result in a checkpoint.

As for the Euro, you do not use it internally and for large international transactions, it is usually just digits in a computer that get transferred making "physical currency transition" a non-issue. When I buy things in France I use the same Euro I got from the ATM in Holland and vice versa. When I visit the UK, I need GBP.

top topics

join