It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Painful Truth and Lies Behind 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'm a newbie to the 9/11 conspiracy theories so please bear with me if this has been discussed and/or posted here previously. I did an ATS search but did not find this video in this forum. I still haven't formulated my entire thoughts about 9/11, but I do believe our gov't devised and/or allowed 9/11 to occur so Bush could start his war in the Gulf.

Until this video I had not heard of the drone theory, or possibility of a Global Hawk striking the Pentagon instead of Flight 77. I had heard plenty about a missile, but not a drone. What's interesting about the Pentagon is all the secrecy and mysteries surrounding some of the clean up, debris, and videos. Also interesting are the clean up crews that showed up removing evidence before investigators could make thorough examinations.

A FOIA request turned up plans from 1962 regarding Operation Northwoods, which involved replacing a civilian airliner with a drone, shooting it down then blaming it on the Cubans to rally Americans to want to go to war. Sound familar?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

9/11 is one big house of cards held together by the blood of the innocent.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It's an oldie but a goodie, has a lot of simple to understand primers for people new to the conspiracies. Definitely worth a recommendation.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
It's an oldie but a goodie, has a lot of simple to understand primers for people new to the conspiracies. Definitely worth a recommendation.

Yes, I agree. It highlights a lot of the important questions, like the Pentagon secrecy, the mysterious clean up efforts, the drone possibility, and the temperature considerations and what not in the world trade center buildings.

link   

Originally posted by KibbleChild

No doubt, friend. BTW...love your avatar!

link   
Well, we all knew it was an inside job anyway, but it completely sealed the deal for me when I found out Cheney had oredered the Pentagon *not* to use its anti aircraft/ missle defence systems to shoot down the plane that hit the pentagon... He also ordered the training operations that kept the airforce and other departments from attending the scene in time.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
i love how everyone KNOWS what happened..you haven't a f*****g clue as to what happened..only the people involved know

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Wow I have never seen that picture... This stuff pisses me off to the point I don't like reading it. : / I mean I feel helpless to even begin to know the truth.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
i love how everyone KNOWS what happened..you haven't a f*****g clue as to what happened..only the people involved know

Nice statement of the obvious, demonstrates your mastery skills in social networking situations. If you can't add substantially to a post or thread then maybe you shouldn't respond.

No one is saying for sure what happened. That's why it is a called a mystery.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

SO true...

Originally posted by Sinny
Well, we all knew it was an inside job anyway, but it completely sealed the deal for me when I found out Cheney had oredered the Pentagon *not* to use its anti aircraft/ missle defence systems to shoot down the plane that hit the pentagon... He also ordered the training operations that kept the airforce and other departments from attending the scene in time.

Don't forget about the rest of the whitehouse crime syndicate playa's... 911 couldn't happen without slick willy's "Gorelick wall" that blinded the country and prevented us from stopping the 9-11 attack.

"9/11 wasn’t the first attack on the World Trade Center. The first one occurred under Bill Clinton in 1993"

You may recall that the lack of interagency communication was identified by the 9/11 Commission as being the direct result of an official policy of the Clinton White House. That policy was most closely identified with Jamie Gorelick. Called the “Gorelick wall,” the policy is widely referred to as the biggest reason 19 Islamic terrorists were able to attack us on 9/11. The policy mandated a separation of criminal investigators and intelligence agents. No sharing of info. Source

[snip]
edit on 26/5/12 by masqua because: Removed pic with censor circumvention

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Love the cards, Murgy! Hahaha!
Especially the last one about Iraq. I always thought that about the public. As Americans we get so hot so fast, and so blinded by patriotric vengeance that not a single person stopped and said, "but none of the hijackers were Iraqis?" I hate how we were so easily led by the Bush Administration. The greatest deception of all time! What a magician.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
Love the cards, Murgy! Hahaha!
Especially the last one about Iraq. I always thought that about the public. As Americans we get so hot so fast, and so blinded by patriotric vengeance that not a single person stopped and said, "but none of the hijackers were Iraqis?" I hate how we were so easily led by the Bush Administration. The greatest deception of all time! What a magician.

In my mind this is one of the strongest bits of evidence against the idea of a 'NWO Cabal' or 'TPTB' or whatever people invoke for their boogeyman (not having a go at you here).

Iraq was clearly a huge goal for the Bush administration, but in every way it was an abject failure. The US lost a bunch of combat infrastructure, a bunch of troops, turned a surplus into a defecit and damaged the reputation of the government nationally and internationally beyond repair.

Iraq was one of the biggest failures I've ever seen, and this from a group that can supposedly micro-control the weather, is blanketing people with chemicals every day, controls all media networks and can fake a terrorist attack on a huge scale. They can't plant a single WMD or even convince the public the war was just.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by exponent

Iraq was one of the biggest failures I've ever seen, and this from a group that can supposedly micro-control the weather, is blanketing people with chemicals every day, controls all media networks and can fake a terrorist attack on a huge scale. They can't plant a single WMD or even convince the public the war was just.

Level heads prevail! Look for the horse, not the zebra! You make some great points. See I don't believe in most of the conspiracy, but I think the evidence speaks for itself for the 9/11 attacks. In regards to the WMDs, I don't think they really had to produce WMDs. By the time we finally got in there and found nothing, we were totally committed at that point. It was spun to minimize as much damage as it could. I don't know. The fact was Saddam had to be removed anyways, people were just glad to see him go.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
See I don't believe in most of the conspiracy, but I think the evidence speaks for itself for the 9/11 attacks.

I'll go no-comment on this because I want to focus on the other stuff.

In regards to the WMDs, I don't think they really had to produce WMDs. By the time we finally got in there and found nothing, we were totally committed at that point. It was spun to minimize as much damage as it could.

I can appreciate that, but we still got an awful lot of turmoil from Iraq, it was a huge hot button issue over here and I know many people who were unbelievably angry and offended by it. I don't think it really worked in any way other than GWB getting the guy his Dad failed at.

I don't know. The fact was Saddam had to be removed anyways, people were just glad to see him go.

I dunno, I obviously live a long way away, but I don't know anyone who would give an educated opinion that Saddam had to be removed.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
It goes to show that a lot of people believe the propaganda, even really bad propaganda. If you know 9/11 to be what it is, an orchestration by government entities to provide justification for war so that sociopathic multinational capitalists can reap huge profits by selling bombs and bullets and by stealing the natural resources of a soveriegn nation (Iraq), then congratulate yourself, you are not a zombie. Power to the People!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
I dunno, I obviously live a long way away, but I don't know anyone who would give an educated opinion that Saddam had to be removed.

Same reason Gaddafi got removed, they both wanted to stop accepting dollars as currency for oil!

The media fills everyone with unconfirmed stories that these are bad people, to get the public on their side, to justify their invasions, then they go in and take out the people that are a threat to the US dollar.

The dollar is the global currency for oil, and Iran has now stopped taking dollars for oil, hence why the USA & Israel are not happy.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

The PetroDollar is a very hot-button topic, but still, why would they not plant a WMD? If TPTB exist like some people claim, it should be the simplest possible operation. Hell, they even gave presentations about mobile chemical weapons labs that they literally didn't even need to find, they could just have blown up a truck and claimed it was one.

But they didn't, why? I don't know.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

reply to post by 4hero

The PetroDollar is a very hot-button topic, but still, why would they not plant a WMD? If TPTB exist like some people claim, it should be the simplest possible operation. Hell, they even gave presentations about mobile chemical weapons labs that they literally didn't even need to find, they could just have blown up a truck and claimed it was one.

But they didn't, why? I don't know.

Good point, but they still killed Saddam either way.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

I think that was actually an Iraqi court, but it was going to happen one way or the other. I definitely didn't support the war, and everything that stems from it is the result of it.

Whether Saddam deserved death for his actions or not I cannot possibly say. I don't believe in Capital Punishment and so I would never have imposed it, but plenty of people will claim he did enough terrible things to warrant the sentence.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

I think that was actually an Iraqi court, but it was going to happen one way or the other. I definitely didn't support the war, and everything that stems from it is the result of it.

Whether Saddam deserved death for his actions or not I cannot possibly say. I don't believe in Capital Punishment and so I would never have imposed it, but plenty of people will claim he did enough terrible things to warrant the sentence.

Sure, he was committed to death by trial, but the trial would not have happened had they gone in under false pretenses. Should we then hang members of the US government for killing thousands of innocent civilians in Iraq & Afghanistan? Where do we draw the line?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join