It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another guy named Jak...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hello ATS. I have been paying attention to this site for a few years now, so i finally decided to start replying to posts and letting people know how i feel and think.

First things first, i just need to say it: I love this site. It has really helped me to finally see the ridiculous corruptions and cover-up's that happen, teach me everything i need to know about the paranormal, and keep me paranoid about WW3. I am a huge believer that this world is NOT how it seems.

With all of the OWS, government corruption, congress re-legalizing propaganda, Montreal marshal law, Greece, the euro, Iran, Israel, China, North Korea, the Obama administration giving out classified information TO MAKE A G'D MOVIE, and the Drones, something needs to be done. I'm not the first to say, and surely not the last, I believe that revolution NEEDS to happen. Those in power need to see that they are not the ones who are in control. I know there are more than 700 people in the federal government that can make decisions for our country, on top of all the lobbyists, special interest groups, and corporations (who under the USSC, can make unlimited amounts of "donations" to any candidate they'd like...), but the number of us FAR outnumber them. It's time for us to get angry. I don't mean OWS angry, I mean stop paying your credit cards and mortgages mad. If every body defaults then who are the banks going to punish? If we all start looking into easy renewable energy like solar power, who will punish those who don't use large conglomerate energy companies? If we grow our own food, then we could take down places like vons, raleys, cub foods, and other huge corps. It's time to do something about the world we live in.

Who's with me?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hi, welcome.

How did you find Ats? Did you Google "top secret" like I did and click on a link on the first page? Just wondering, you don't need to answer.
edit on 25-5-2012 by Iceglazedchickenwings because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by theirtruthlies0806

Welcome Jak-O..!

Who's with me?

I'm with you in-spirit, as honestly, I'm not fed up enough yet to take action. But if there is a paradigm shift and the people literally rise-up, I'll lock-n-load.

Sounds like you have taken the time to think about things...good on ya'. Make sure to watch your 6, and consider having a few drinks before posting...it's liberating - enjoy.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iceglazedchickenwings
Hi, welcome.

How did you find Ats? Did you Google "top secret" like I did and click on a link on the first page? Just wondering, you don't need to answer.
edit on 25-5-2012 by Iceglazedchickenwings because: (no reason given)

nope, a friend of mine told me about about 2 and half years ago, so i decided to check it out. i wasnt really sure if what was being posted on this site was real or not but i kept coming back, daily even, just see what people one the internets were really talking about.
And, as it turns out, this site is a great doorway for information.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Thanks facelift!

top topics

join