It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time for YOU to Pay the Piper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
WAAAAAAAAAHHHHH.

Cries from the wealthy is all I hear nowadays. What a horrible thing for you to withstand and deal with. You bear such a terrible burden, a burden you apparently do not want nor would ever care to have.

At a time of crisis, at a time when this country suffered the largest loss of innocent civilian human life on 9/11, WE ALL WENT SHOPPING. Our President told us to. Support your country...GO BUY SOME CRAP.

At the same time,

WE ALL RECEIVED TAX CUTS and then sent our sons and daughters to wars THAT WE DIDN'T WANT TO PAY FOR. TWO stimulus checks came in the mail! WOOHOO...let's go buy a tv!!!!

Am i angry? Yes.

Do you know what I t hink of my country? I think of you as cowards and deviants. The same bastards who cry about deficits idly sat by while we rang up massive debts through war and tax cuts. You didn't care then did you?

PAY UP.

Pay up you ignorant asses. You owe it to the THOUSANDS of American men and women, and untold hundreds of thousand INNOCENTS who have died....YOU DIDN"T PAY AN EXTRA PENNY!

We owe it to the bravest and best of us, OUR SOLDIERS.

But how do you want to honor them? By destroying the entire foundation that supported them in the first place!!!!!

You are a disgrace America.

I love what this country (in my mind) is supposed to stand for, but I hate what it is becoming.

Really am just tired of it. If you are struggling, then we as a country should be helping you. If you are brave enough to fight our wars (whether we agree with them or not), THEN WE SHOULD TAKE CARE OF YOU. If you take care of our streets and put out our fires, WE SHOULD TAKE CARE OF YOU.

I'm sick of this insane madness. We PISS on our heroes and it's a frickin embarrassment.

edit on 25-5-2012 by MiddleClassWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Those that go to war in the first place are victims of the system for falling into that trap. Why support the fool that was too careless to see where his own footsteps were taking him? War is unnecessary.

If the mindset of take care of yourself, and help your neighbor, and treat others the way that you would want to be treated yourself held true... we would be fine. But who pushes the agenda that squashes this mindset? The same ones keeping violence in every single american home with a television screen. The same ones making the masses complacent. Its time to stop caring about how it MIGHT be, its time to take care of your own, and keep your dignity by helping your neighbor. It is within every single one of us to think and act positively.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by chadderson

Those that go to war in the first place are victims of the system for falling into that trap. Why support the fool that was too careless to see where his own footsteps were taking him? War is unnecessary.

You get up and go to work don't you? You are part of the system whether you like it or not. So whether you think you support "the fool", even though that person may be protecting your pathetic ass, YOU ARE STILL PART OF IT.

If don't like it, head to Haiti, Pakistan, Iran, where freedom rings!!!

new topics

join