It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Blackout on John Brenan: Death Czar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yes I know this news piece comes from Russia Today, but it is still a valid point the reporter is making in the following video about how President Obama has given total control to one man on deciding who lives and who dies in America , despite them claiming there would be lots of debate before using assassination drones on American citizens deemed terrorists, or maybe even "possible rightwing extremists"?

edit on 25-5-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I read Russia Today. It's a very informative and credible site with an excellent record for accuracy. I do know how you feel about having to lead with an apology for daring to cite a foreign source- some people do still believe that foreign=propaganda and CNN=truth.

The John Brennan appointment is very disturbing all by itself, even more so as it's not being covered in the mainstream US propaganda. Eventually, in the future war crime trials I hope we all live to see, this will be remembered as an important event.

Thanks for starting the thread.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
And Sarah Palin was mocked and ridiculed for warning us abouth "Death panels." Even when we're given the truth we won't accept it if it goes against our current beliefs.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seaside sky

Yep, you also have to ask yourself how could there be "much debate before deciding" when ONE MAN is given the control to choose to use armed drones in killing off Americans?...
edit on 25-5-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join