It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Sec. 201. Priorities and Allocations Authorities. (a)
(1) the Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food resource facilities, livestock resources, veterinary resources, plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer;
(2) the Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy;
(3) the Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health resources;
(4) the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation;
(5) the Secretary of Defense with respect to water resources; and
(6) the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other materials, services, and facilities, including construction materials.
(b) The Secretary of each agency delegated authority under subsection (a) of this section (resource departments) shall plan for and issue regulations to prioritize and allocate resources and establish standards and procedures by which the authority shall be used to promote the national defense, under both emergency and non-emergency conditions.
Originally posted by chrismarco... they simply wanted to make sure you were not selling your produce/livestock to people that would require some level of inspection...sounds simple to me...
Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
it should have ended when you said it wasn't your last name, next should have been "have a nice day and goodbye".
Originally posted by getreadyalready
I think they were identifying unlicensed activity and wanted to regulate you if it was a side business.